blinken in saudi arabia for cease fire talks.

Don't be silly. Israelis testified to the facts on CSPAN for the whole world to see.

Whatever was was then, was then.

This is now, after the massacre of 1,139 Israeli citizens. So all bets are off, and there should be no negotiations with Hamas.

Either fully and unconditionally surrender or die.

Whatever was was then, was then.

This is now, after the massacre of 1,139 Israeli citizens. So all bets are off, and there should be no negotiations with Hamas.

Either fully and unconditionally surrender or die.

Sad, isn't it. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Israel never listens to the US.

Sad, isn't it. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Israel never listens to the US.

Why should they? As long as we're arming them, the only thing I want to hear from them is how many Muslim terrorists they kill each day.

That's why we pay them the big bucks.

Why should they? As long as we're arming them, the only thing I want to hear from them is how many Muslim terrorists they kill each day.

That's why we pay them the big bucks.

Tell that to the Israelis.

All faiths ARE welcome Israel. Muslims in fact make up 20% of the citizenry.

What about all the Arab countries that are 99% Muslim, and Jews have been driven out? Why do you make the demand just of Israel to welcome all faiths - which it does - instead of demanding it of the Arab countries, which do not?

Your bias against Jews is showing.
i have no bias for or against jews, as with most modern religions there are decent congregations and those less so.

if i have a bias it would be towards god's plan , (see maatthew 7) - that we learn to live together under the golden rule.

he would have been the guy who killed the boys of bethehem that time joe had to take mary and the kid to egypt.

They didn't go to Egypt. Hosea is about Israel. They weren't in Egypt either. Egypt was in Canaan For 400 years.

i'd like israel to become more like the un/elenor roosevelt vision when they established same: a multicultural secular democracy with jerusalem as an "international city" that i can only imagine as welcoming all nations and faith , as it was in the time of herod the great.

lol then you're sniveling about the wrong people; it was the Arabs who invaded and have several times. idiot.

In other news the only reason Egypt cares about 'peace' now is they don't want the vermin fleeing into Egyptian territory and squatting, not because they suddenly became all 'humanitarian n stuff'. Same for the rest of the 'Islamic world'.

In other news the only reason Egypt cares about 'peace' now is they don't want the vermin fleeing into Egyptian territory and squatting, not because they suddenly became all 'humanitarian n stuff'. Same for the rest of the 'Islamic world'.

Of course not. Because Hamas would be conducting attacks on Israel from within those enclaves in Egypt.

The Gippos don't want any part of that shit because last time, Israel kicked their ass in only 6 days. They know better.

The Nazi genocide was against Jews, just as radical Muslims are doing.

90% of Arabs backed Hitler. Their Safeways actually carried Hitler coloring books for the children. Meimg Kampf is a perennial best seller in Islamo Land.

Refugee populations are a problem. Look at the European Jews.

90% of Arabs backed Hitler. Their Safeways actually carried Hitler coloring books for the children. Meimg Kampf is a perennial best seller in Islamo Land.

By 1939 every Arab state has signed on with the Allies.

There were no Safeways.

Forum List

Back