blinken in saudi arabia for cease fire talks.

The US was still importing 7-9 million barrels a day mostly from Canada and Mexico.. Trump placed sanctions on Venezuela so we bought more from Russia.

As long as we were purchasing oil from Russia, we controlled them. Therefore they would have never invaded Ukraine, for fear of losing business.

I bet you'll never figure that one out. But I don't expect you to, so... :laughing0301:

As long as we were purchasing oil from Russia, we controlled them. Therefore they would have never invaded Ukraine, for fear of losing business.

I bet you'll never figure that one out. But I don't expect you to, so... :laughing0301:

Russia threw away their $3 billion dollar pipeline at a total loss...

There are many people in the USA who cannot abide the existence of Israel.
we have all kinds of "deniers" in america.

israel exists. the palestinians are human. negotiations have begun with less agreement than that.

we have all kinds of "deniers" in america.

israel exists. the palestinians are human. negotiations have begun with less agreement than that.
And Jews are human, too, and should be able to go to show their face on campus.

And P.S. Nobody is denying that Israel exists NOW. But plenty of you liberals want it to fall into the sea in the future.

And P.S. Nobody is denying that Israel exists NOW. But plenty of you liberals want it to fall into the sea in the future.
i'd like israel to become more like the un/elenor roosevelt vision when they established same: a multicultural secular democracy with jerusalem as an "international city" that i can only imagine as welcoming all nations and faith , as it was in the time of herod the great.

i'd like israel to become more like the un/elenor roosevelt vision when they established same: a multicultural secular democracy with jerusalem as an "international city" that i can only imagine as welcoming all nations and faith , as it was in the time of herod the great.

Herod, the Roman puppet? :laughing0301:

All faiths ARE welcome Israel. Muslims in fact make up 20% of the citizenry.

What about all the Arab countries that are 99% Muslim, and Jews have been driven out? Why do you make the demand just of Israel to welcome all faiths - which it does - instead of demanding it of the Arab countries, which do not?

Your bias against Jews is showing.

All faiths ARE welcome Israel. Muslims in fact make up 20% of the citizenry.

What about all the Arab countries that are 99% Muslim, and Jews have been driven out? Why do you make the demand just of Israel to welcome all faiths - which it does - instead of demanding it of the Arab countries, which do not?

Your bias against Jews is showing.

The Jews would still be in the Arab world if not for European Zionism. After all Jews lived all over the Middle East and North Africa for 2500 years.

You have all or nothing thinking. Sad.

Perhaps. I think most people just want to see a just peace. The Dagan Plan is pretty barbaric.

No "peace" until Hamas is wiped from the face of the earth.

Then do Hezbollah, then Iran....wash, rinse, repeat...

No "peace" until Hamas is wiped from the face of the earth.

Then do Hezbollah, then Iran....wash, rinse, repeat...

There was no Hamas until 1987. The Arabs tried to stop the formation of Hamas, but Israel supported and funded them. The PLO had matured and was open to compromise. Israel needed Hamas to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

There was no Hamas until 1987. The Arabs tried to stop the formation of Hamas, but Israel supported and funded them. The PLO had matured and was open to compromise. Israel needed Hamas to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

Ok. :laughing0301:

1714402355475.jpeg

Agree! That we have leftists thinking that the Jews should NOW give the Gazans their own state is asinine. Fully 75% of them supported the savage massacre of innocent Jews on October 7th.

They had their chances, and turned them down. Now it’s too late after what the barbarians did.

Forum List

Back