What is the first thing you think of when you look at this?

5961.JPG

destruction of the United States.

First confederate national flag

1STNATFLAG.gif

Second confederate national flag

2NDNATFLAG.gif

Various confederate states also had their own flags.

A trivia question, which state had both a Union and Confederate capitol at the same time?

Last edited:
Most of the idiots who fly that flag today are retards who don't even know what it is- and isn't. Many of them think it was the flag of the CSA :lol:

Funny.

Back approximately 10 years ago there was this huge bruh-haha in Georgia about removing the stars and bars from the state flag. All the ignoramuses were screaming about "heritage". When it was pointed out to them that the stars and bars were never a battle flag the Georgia contingent in the CSA, they really had no answer. Neither did they have an answer as to why it took approximately 90 years after the civil war to adopt it as part of the state flag. Nor did they have an answer as to why, if it was about heritage, they were just as opposed to the pre 1956 version.

I remember that and it was funny. Then I remember the meltdown from that faction when Perdue didn't do as they claimed he promised, put the flag up for a referendum. They vowed that he would lose re-election in a landslide and well we all know how that worked out. :lol:

But there is absolutely nothing racist about people displaying it in reference to Civil War relatives or Southern Heritage and Agricultural advancements.
Southern agricultural advancements? You mean when they learned how to hold your wrist to crack the whip hardest?

Also, the move to prominently place the stars and bars on the state flag started in 1954. The same year as Brown vs Board overturned racial segregation in schools. But surely that was nothing more than a coincidence :eusa_think:

Yeah, that was when I parted company with the "Heritage Not Hate" crowd, when just about every one of them said that it wasn't true. The facts disagreed with them. I used to have a fun time with some fellow Marine friends (a couple of them dark green) randomly stopping at dives flying the Stars-n-Bars acting like we didn't know what that flag meant.

In their defense, I'm willing to bet that most really don't know the history behind it.

Which also puts lie to the "heritage" argument as well....

Not. Stupidity and ignorance is heritage- hell, it defines many families in trailer parks everywhere.

Last edited:
Funny.

Back approximately 10 years ago there was this huge bruh-haha in Georgia about removing the stars and bars from the state flag. All the ignoramuses were screaming about "heritage". When it was pointed out to them that the stars and bars were never a battle flag the Georgia contingent in the CSA, they really had no answer. Neither did they have an answer as to why it took approximately 90 years after the civil war to adopt it as part of the state flag. Nor did they have an answer as to why, if it was about heritage, they were just as opposed to the pre 1956 version.

I remember that and it was funny. Then I remember the meltdown from that faction when Perdue didn't do as they claimed he promised, put the flag up for a referendum. They vowed that he would lose re-election in a landslide and well all know how that worked out. :lol:

But there is absolutely nothing racist about people displaying it in reference to Civil War relatives or Southern Heritage and Agricultural advancements.

Oh, Perdue did put the flag up for a referendum of some sort (that I remember), but the version with the stars and bars wasn't one of the ones that could be chosen. :lol:

He "kept" his promise to the letter of it, but didn't keep it at the same time.

And that was the right thing to do. It's a shame he gets no credit from the south Fulton County contingent, but they're mostly race hucksters anyway.

Forum List

Back