Mugshots released, revealing first look at suspects in case of missing Kansas women

Notice what’s going on here. Those white criminals are being criticized by Trump supporters. On the other hand when a black criminal is rightfully criticized some of the BLM supporters will come in and start complaining nonstop about “racism this white supremacy that.”
When was the last time we have heard anything out of BLM? Do they even function as a group anymore?

It's all about getting restitution, I know boot lickers are just happy to be here. They don't give a damn about the wrongs that were done.
No one is questioning that you are looking for money. You don’t have to try and convince anyone that’s your motivation we all know that

No one is questioning that you are looking for money. You don’t have to try and convince anyone that’s your motivation we all know that
Like no one is questioning that you are a boot licker. How is a black man having no problem with whites and Asians receiving reparations for the injustices that were done to them in America, but he has a problem with it when it comes to his own folks or should I say black folks.

Like no one is questioning that you are a boot licker. How is a black man having no problem with whites and Asians receiving reparations for the injustices that were done to them in America, but he has a problem with it when it comes to his own folks or should I say black folks.
I’m not a chump who dwells in the past.

You should try it sometime

You sound jealous.
And there were people who thought that
Why are you unable to move forward instead of always look back
Why is it you won't answer the question? What was done to black folks in the past, is a reflection of today. I don't know how old you are, but I came up at the back of Jim Crow during integration. I lived through some of separate and unequal.

Tell me if you disagree with Dr. King.

Forum List

Back