Mugshots released, revealing first look at suspects in case of missing Kansas women

Why is it you won't answer the question? What was done to black folks in the past, is a reflection of today. I don't know how old you are, but I came up at the back of Jim Crow during integration. I lived through some of separate and unequal.
I did answer your question, it upsets you I don’t echo the Whoa is me I need money mentality that has infected you

It means that backward ass white people are thugs and animals.
The Same Backward ass White Folks who Defeated Nazism Fascism Communism Imperialism and put other Backward ass White people on the Moon to Drive Dune buggies and Golf Balls over 50 years ago ( And Folks of Color still have not pulled that off yet )

The Same Backward ass White Folks who Defeated Nazism Fascism Communism Imperialism and put other Backward ass White people on the Moon to Drive Dune buggies and Golf Balls over 50 years ago ( And Folks of Color still have not pulled that off yet )
Hilariously stupid small hands fuckup

1617 vs 1619?

Yeah, that sure works for establishing primacy.
(roll eyes emoji)

Or don't you wanna count Esteban de Dorantes.....who was here in 1527?

It was the beginning of African slavery in the continental British colonies that became the United States. The events of 1619 are well documented and the British became the major importers of African slaves to North America, so it has come to mark the start of the slave trade in what was to be the United States.
I am one Quarter Apache

This thread is a prime example of what I am speaking of. Not one time do you hear any of these folks called savages, animals, etc. Why is that? Not one time do you hear the phrase white on white crime, why is that? You don't see all whites blamed for what the crime these folks committed, by when a black man commits a crime EF black man in America is responsible for it. Why is that?

This thread is a prime example of what I am speaking of. Not one time do you hear any of these folks called savages, animals, etc. Why is that? Not one time do you hear the phrase white on white crime, why is that? You don't see all whites blamed for what the crime these folks committed, by when a black man commits a crime EF black man in America is responsible for it. Why is that?
Absolute hogwash these people were savages, and animals! The reason for calling it black on black crime is based on percentages. Of course white on white, white on black crimes exist. It is a much higher number in black on black according to percentage of population.

Absolute hogwash these people were savages, and animals! The reason for calling it black on black crime is based on percentages. Of course white on white, white on black crimes exist. It is a much higher number in black on black according to percentage of population.
Show me other than what you just posted where they were animals or savages.

Most crimes against whites is by another white person, so why isn't it called white on white crime?

Your excuses are weak at best.

Show me other than what you just posted where they were animals or savages.

Most crimes against whites is by another white person, so why isn't it called white on white crime?

Your excuses are weak at best.
Can you show me by percentage white on white crime versus black on white crime per capita!

Forum List

Back