What is the first thing you think of when you look at this?

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
5961.JPG

People with a chip on their shoulder that never got over their traitorous hate of the USA. Oh, and that hate black people.

union-jack1.jpg

You asked..... :tongue:

But if ya really want my thoughts on that flag.... its the flag of a lost cause associated with a bunch of asshats.

No one is going to hurt my feelings on this one, so don't hold back (I'm Cherokee, so I think ALL of you are fucked in the head, regardless of which side you were on).

None of us were around to take a side. And to guess where we would have stood had we been alive then is rather hard to do. We don't know the feelings that went with the politics. I would like to say I would have fought for the Union. And if you believe in reincarnation, maybe I did.

Most of the idiots who fly that flag today are retards who don't even know what it is- and isn't. Many of them think it was the flag of the CSA :lol:

Funny.

Back approximately 10 years ago there was this huge bruh-haha in Georgia about removing the stars and bars from the state flag. All the ignoramuses were screaming about "heritage". When it was pointed out to them that the stars and bars were never a battle flag the Georgia contingent in the CSA, they really had no answer. Neither did they have an answer as to why it took approximately 90 years after the civil war to adopt it as part of the state flag. Nor did they have an answer as to why, if it was about heritage, they were just as opposed to the pre 1956 version.

Most of the idiots who fly that flag today are retards who don't even know what it is- and isn't. Many of them think it was the flag of the CSA :lol:

Funny.

Back approximately 10 years ago there was this huge bruh-haha in Georgia about removing the stars and bars from the state flag. All the ignoramuses were screaming about "heritage". When it was pointed out to them that the stars and bars were never a battle flag the Georgia contingent in the CSA, they really had no answer. Neither did they have an answer as to why it took approximately 90 years after the civil war to adopt it as part of the state flag. Nor did they have an answer as to why, if it was about heritage, they were just as opposed to the pre 1956 version.

Also, the move to prominently place the stars and bars on the state flag started in 1954. The same year as Brown vs Board overturned racial segregation in schools. But surely that was nothing more than a coincidence :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back