More Good News

Biden is looking out for us and it makes you angry.

TFB I say. TFB.

And yes, to you, its always about Trump. He should be tweeting ALL CAPS pretty soon. MAGA
who in their right mind wants the government to do something for them??

only a useless piece of shit that knows they are worthless would want that

Biden is looking out for us and it makes you angry.

TFB I say. TFB.

And yes, to you, its always about Trump. He should be tweeting ALL CAPS pretty soon. MAGA
of course you can show me where in the constitution is says a president can dictate to a private company how to do business??

"The Biden administration issued final rules Wednesday to require airlines to automatically issue cash refunds for things like delayed flights and to better disclose fees for baggage or canceling a reservation."

As an avid flyer this can be a game changer. Most of the flights I take are also pretty driveable. I can take the money and rent a car at the same place now.

Thanks Joe.

From the piece (added in now to just piss off the right wing more).

"Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg announced that his department will let state officials in 15 states help enforce federal airline consumer protection laws."

From the piece (added in now to just piss off the right wing more).

"Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg announced that his department will let state officials in 15 states help enforce federal airline consumer protection laws."
they are going to LET states enforce laws??

thats very benevolent of them to allow a state to enforce laws,,,

maybe instead of allowing the states to do their jobs maybe biden can do his and stop rapist, murderers, child sex trafficers and terrorist from sneaking across our southern border??

but we all know he wont because the left sure do love their child molesters,,

maybe instead of allowing the states to do their jobs maybe biden can do his and stop rapist, murderers, child sex trafficers and terrorist from sneaking across our southern border??
And when you PROVE that ZERO of these ^^^^ crossed under trump, you will have a point.

Until then, the best you have is,,,,,,,trump tried. But he too failed to stop the crossings.
STFU

maybe biden can do his and stop rapist, murderers, child sex trafficers and terrorist from sneaking across our southern border??
You stated this ^^^^^

I simply asked you if trump stopped ALLLLLL illegal border crossings?

Looks like trump is just as guilty........LOLLLOLLL

You stated this ^^^^^

I simply asked you if trump stopped ALLLLLL illegal border crossings?

Looks like trump is just as guilty........LOLLLOLLL
yes I know your TDS requires to to spin everything back to trump,,

but do please try and keep it in check when the topic isnt about him,,

they are going to LET states enforce laws??

thats very benevolent of them to allow a state to enforce laws,,,
Well, they don't have a robust TSA presence at every airport.
but we all know he wont because the left sure do love their child molesters,,
Your fixation on kids being molested is weird.

We're talking about a wildy popular program your President has started and you, of course, bring up children being molested.

I would ask "What in the fuck is wrong with you" but I don't think USMB has that much bandwidth.

"The Biden administration issued final rules Wednesday to require airlines to automatically issue cash refunds for things like delayed flights and to better disclose fees for baggage or canceling a reservation."

As an avid flyer this can be a game changer. Most of the flights I take are also pretty driveable. I can take the money and rent a car at the same place now.

Thanks Joe.

Yes wonderful the Government getting more and more control over private business. Fuck that. Its ok when your happy about something, but eventually the rules will begin to go against you. Be careful for what you wish for.

Yes wonderful the Government getting more and more control over private business. Fuck that. Its ok when your happy about something, but eventually the rules will begin to go against you. Be careful for what you wish for.
So you're in favor of the Airlines keeping your money and assigning you on a flight of their choosing?

Wow.

Forum List

Back