Mugshots released, revealing first look at suspects in case of missing Kansas women

Lord-Humungus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2023
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation announced that on Saturday, Tad Bert Cullum, 43, Tifany Machel Adams, 54, Cole Earl Twombly, 50, and Cora Twombly, 44, were taken into custody. All four were booked into the Texas County Jail on two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of kidnapping and one count of conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree, OSBI said in a press release.

I hope they are able to find the two missing women still alive. But these white inbred pieces of shit most likely have sent them on to the afterlife. It’s a shame two lives were cut short because a group of white mentally ill couldn’t control themselves.

I hope they are able to find the two missing women still alive. But these white inbred pieces of shit most likely have sent them on to the afterlife. It’s a shame two lives were cut short because a group of white mentally ill couldn’t control themselves.

Texas knows how to deal with scumbags like these. I see a poison IV in one or more of their futures.

1713127193666.png

If they murdered those women, we need a swift trial followed by swift execution. No appeals over many years.

Locals are saying that they were being cut-up and fed to hogs......I'm not sure that squares with "finding bodies" but there is supposed to be a presser today at 1030 with more details....Their time I guess.

Notice what’s going on here. Those white criminals are being criticized by Trump supporters. On the other hand when a black criminal is rightfully criticized some of the BLM supporters will come in and start complaining nonstop about “racism this white supremacy that.”

Mentally ill knows no color!

Like IM2 Superbadbrutha dragging up “1 in10000“ incidents as if it’s a similar crisis to CHI STL DET etc?

Hang them and move on to the real violent criminals: Black & Brown or mixed 12-60 yr old males. Yes I said 12 yr olds. Sad but facts don’t change to appease you.

Notice what’s going on here. Those white criminals are being criticized by Trump supporters. On the other hand when a black criminal is rightfully criticized some of the BLM supporters will come in and start complaining nonstop about “racism this white supremacy that.”
STFU idiot, black folks and BLM protests when someone black is wrongfully murdered, not when some black criminal murders 2 people.

Like IM2 Superbadbrutha dragging up “1 in10000“ incidents as if it’s a similar crisis to CHI STL DET etc?

Hang them and move on to the real violent criminals: Black & Brown or mixed 12-60 yr old males. Yes I said 12 yr olds. Sad but facts don’t change to appease you.

So they murdered 2 females, but that isn't a real violent crime. Why can't you deal with the white criminals in this thread?

I'm wondering why Horseshitting didn't post this crime. Where are all the white racist that would have plenty to say if these criminals were black? I bet money this thread won't last 4 pages.

Its not a 1-10,000 incident.

1713216499890.png

According to statistics it's an 8500 in 10,000 occurrence.

Forum List

Back