What is the essential difference between right and left ?

The right wing should not be complaining about illegals. They should be finding, fine and wonderful, capital solutions.

Some on the left believe in merely using Capitalism for all of its capital worth in modern times.

The right wing seems to eschew Capitalism, at Every applicable opportunity.

Only those applying for Citizenship are Immigrants; the rest should be Tourists. All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. It is a federal Obligation since 1808. A fine or fee could make that happen in a market friendly manner. Revenue should be generated on a yearly basis to help cover costs, fund government, and provide Government incentive to keep current statistics on Tourists in the US. Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States of our Union. Our Commerce Clause covers it.

The several States of the Union have no basis to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state, since 1808.

Last edited:
The left live in hope and the right live in fear.

I have always felt that things can always get better but my right wing friends think that things can only get worse.

Progressive is a positive. If it wasnt we would still be living in caves.
One side is nearly all white, the other side is everyone else. Including whites that Republicans hate. Many of those whites, Republicans want to see dead. The gays for instance.
Then you have all the other whites Republicans hate. Liberals, atheists, college professors, women's rights advocates and so on.

Republicans show us how they feel about these people and when we point that out, they cry liar.

They should embrace who they are and what they believe in. It's no secret. Everyone already knows.

You've already been shown how the left promotes fear.

But you don't address it.

You are full of shit.

Please point out where republicans categorically want gays dead.

Your electronic farts (posts) stink worse than Obama's record on race baiting.

Hey, Tommy.... Tommy Tainant

You gonna respond to my post that shows your claim is bullshit.

The left feeds off of the fear of those they keep ignorant.

"The right will take away your abortions"
"The right will cut free lunch for your kids"
"The right will ensure your daughters get raped"
"The right will destroy the economy"
"The right will take away your health insurance"

You need me to list more fear mongering before you admit your statement is totally false ?
the right wing prefers to help the rich get richer, at the expense of the poor.

Our national Debt proves it.

How does our national debt prove you bullshit assertion ?

It is demorats who love big government. And big business has always used government to get ahead.

I have always felt that things can always get better but my right wing friends think that things can only get worse.

The right believe in an organized hierarchy in which the most skilled and valuable can work their way to the top. It requires a belief that life has meaning and value worth sacrificing things for a long term benefit.

The left do not believe that life has any meaning and there is nothing of value to strive for. The result is a belief in tribalism versus individual abilities. That isn’t “progress”, that is a regression into our past animalistic behavior.
making up stories is what the right wing does best.

the left is for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and healthcare reform.

The left is for thieving from people, forced labor, and equal outcome.

The right is for personal responsibility, personal freedom, equal opportunity, and the ability to better your own life.
Only in right wing fantasy. We already have a federal Constitution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Then why are you pricks so up in arms about Kavenaugh ?

You don't seem to think you'll have any protection from the Constitution if he gets put in.

Which is it, junior ?

The Right respects the Constitution as written, and realizes this is what makes people come here legally, and is what made our country great.

The Left wants to dismantle the Constitution or illegally "interpret" it for Social Engineering purposes.
The American right wing respects no one. Unless they’re white. And even then they have to be rich.

Total bullshit.

It's amazing you can even post knowing that the entire board thinks you are 100% asshole.

The American right wing will put pro-abortion candidates on the ticket and will allow them a voice.

The left wing will have nothing to do with pro-life candidates.

You are the most intolerant group of buttfucks in history. Why do you think you lost in 2016 and why do you think you'll get capped again in 2018.

Someday, maybe, you'll figure it out.

Until then, you keep up your stupid attitude. In fact, please make sure you let as many people as you can know what you think and how you are assocaited with the left wing.

It only makes our job that much easier.

We have a moron for a president and you still can't win.....how fucking funny is that.

One side is nearly all white, the other side is everyone else. Including whites that Republicans hate. Many of those whites, Republicans want to see dead. The gays for instance.
Then you have all the other whites Republicans hate. Liberals, atheists, college professors, women's rights advocates and so on.

Republicans show us how they feel about these people and when we point that out, they cry liar.

They should embrace who they are and what they believe in. It's no secret. Everyone already knows.
whenever you say things like "Republicans want to see gays dead," you totally destroy whatever shreds of credibility you still retain.

He retains none.

He is the kind of person you hope Aliens abduct when they come scouting. They'll look at him and say...no sense wasting time here.....they are as stupid as amebas.

I am starting to think that Tommy Tainant is an deanrd or Billy000 sok.

His OP's are bullshit and he rarely comes back to make any kind of defensive argument when they shoved up his ass.

He is quickly moving towards becoming one of the bullshit brothers.

You need me to list more fear mongering before you admit your statement is totally false ?

It is demorats who love big government. And big business has always used government to get ahead.
economic facts, not right wing fantasy.

Please post your facts.

From my side, we'll start with "To big to fail". Bush & Obama had no problem bailing out the big guys in 2008/2009 all the while lots of smaller ones hit the toilet.

Looking forward to your facts (which you are always short on).

Intellectual honesty and critical thought Vs intellectual dishonesty and run-away emotions.

Practical Vs impractical.

Traditionalism Vs free-flowing bull shit.

Personal accountability Vs the victim role

Please post your facts.

From my side, we'll start with "To big to fail". Bush & Obama had no problem bailing out the big guys in 2008/2009 all the while lots of smaller ones hit the toilet.

Fundamentals matter under Capitalism not necessarily right wing fantasy; a market based oversight?

Deficit spending is unsustainable in the long run. How long is the right wing going to let the rich get richer on the People's Debt?

Please post your facts.

Fundamentals matter under Capitalism not necessarily right wing fantasy; a market based oversight?

Deficit spending is unsustainable in the long run. How long is the right wing going to let the rich get richer on the People's Debt?

Are you hooked to a machine that shocks you when you post bullshit. Seems like your posts are very scattered.

The debt is bad.

Please point out how the rich are getting richer off of the debt.

They'd be getting richer anyway.....try not to hurt yourself.

Please post your facts.

Are you hooked to a machine that shocks you when you post bullshit. Seems like your posts are very scattered.

The debt is bad.

are you new here?

Please post your facts.

The debt is bad.

are you new here?

Are you on drugs ?

Progressive is a misnomer in this case.

Things have gotten better since Obummer left office.

Forum List

Back