What is the essential difference between right and left ?

economic facts, not right wing fantasy.

Please post your facts.

From my side, we'll start with "To big to fail". Bush & Obama had no problem bailing out the big guys in 2008/2009 all the while lots of smaller ones hit the toilet.

Looking forward to your facts (which you are always short on).
Fundamentals matter under Capitalism not necessarily right wing fantasy; a market based oversight?

Deficit spending is unsustainable in the long run. How long is the right wing going to let the rich get richer on the People's Debt?

Are you hooked to a machine that shocks you when you post bullshit. Seems like your posts are very scattered.

The debt is bad.

Please point out how the rich are getting richer off of the debt.

They'd be getting richer anyway.....try not to hurt yourself.
are you new here?

Are you on drugs ?
does it matter; you still have nothing but fallacy not Any form of Valid rebuttals.

Lefties never have a good day. They thrive on unrest and unhappiness. The geological solar climate might be coming out of a mini ice age and they whine because it's getting too warm. When the economy is great they (wish for?) imagine the scenario of a collapse. Foreign policy might be putting America on top for a change and they imagine( wish for?) a freaking war. The left can't get votes unless people are unhappy and angry so democrats try to keep their constituents crazy and angry.

That's exactly what I've been saying here for years: liberals are miserable people who want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. They just HATE seeing their hated fellow Americans enjoying themselves and having a good time. So they always have to shit all over it. Once you plug that factor into the equation, their anti-social, utterly revolting characters and behavior make sense (albeit in a bad way).

The left live in hope and the right live in fear.

I have always felt that things can always get better but my right wing friends think that things can only get worse.

Progressive is a positive. If it wasnt we would still be living in caves.

Progressive is a misnomer in this case.

Things have gotten better since Obummer left office.

Depends where you live. I saw some unusual things today in the general public, won't go into detail, but I no longer notice us. It's getting bad out there and bet your ass it's the internet and the Californiacation of Nevada, including the fucked immigration policy so loved by shit--fuck Democrats.

I have always felt that things can always get better but my right wing friends think that things can only get worse.

Intellectual honesty and critical thought Vs intellectual dishonesty and run-away emotions.

Practical Vs impractical.

Traditionalism Vs free-flowing bull shit.

Personal accountability Vs the victim role
How can you get everything wrong ?

You know, if you want to see who lives in fear, and who lives to set policy, simply look at the political advertisements currently on television.

Here in Amarillo? The hot race is between Beto and Cruz.

Beto's ads generally talk about how he feels about the current situation, and what concrete plans he's gonna implement to get them done.

Cruz simply has advertisements that denounce Beto for siding with the NFL, saying that he wants to increase gas prices 25 cents, and how many illegals have come into this country and killed US citizens.

You tell me which side is using fear to get votes.

You know, if you want to see who lives in fear, and who lives to set policy, simply look at the political advertisements currently on television.

Beto's ads generally talk about how he feels about the current situation, and what concrete plans he's gonna implement to get them done.

Cruz simply has advertisements that denounce Beto for siding with the NFL, saying that he wants to increase gas prices 25 cents, and how many illegals have come into this country and killed US citizens.

So people aren't coming here and killing Americans?

Nice deflection, I see that you are used to using fear.

Thanks for proving the OP's point.

Me.......deflect? You won't even answer the question.

97_zpsve2bdhji.gif

The OP said that the right uses fear more than the conservatives. I pointed out that if you wanted to see the difference, all you had to do was see the political ads between Beto and Cruz. Beto talks policy, Cruz uses fear. You then came out and brought up illegals killing US citizens (which is the Cruz talking point, showing that you have been trained well by your leaders).

I'm not really up on the situation there.

But there has been plenty of fearmongering coming from the Dems on Trump and his supporters and there has been since the primaries.

The OP said that the right uses fear more than the conservatives. I pointed out that if you wanted to see the difference, all you had to do was see the political ads between Beto and Cruz. Beto talks policy, Cruz uses fear. You then came out and brought up illegals killing US citizens (which is the Cruz talking point, showing that you have been trained well by your leaders).

So what policies is beatoff proposing?

To tell you the truth, there isn't much difference. Each side believes theirs is the only right way to run things.

Both have started to devolve and drift further and further towards the fringe element.
Not much difference unless you aren’t a white Christian male supremacist

There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by the bye
And a parting on the left
Is now a parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

The right is immoral white supremaciat misogynist theocratic extremist looms

Do you ever stop to think of how divisive your vile lies are? Or don't you give a fuck?

The right is immoral white supremaciat misogynist theocratic extremist looms

Failed spelling 101?

Forum List

Back