What is the essential difference between right and left ?

The left live in hope and the right live in fear.

I have always felt that things can always get better but my right wing friends think that things can only get worse.

Progressive is a positive. If it wasnt we would still be living in caves.

To tell you the truth, there isn't much difference. Each side believes theirs is the only right way to run things.

Both have started to devolve and drift further and further towards the fringe element.
Not much difference unless you aren’t a white Christian male supremacist

There is nothing fringe about TRump, nor his policies.

And you can shove your race baiting and sexual and religious bigotry up your ass.

I have always felt that things can always get better but my right wing friends think that things can only get worse.

The right is immoral white supremaciat misogynist theocratic extremist looms
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Agreed. I mean, what the hell does she think she is dong, raving like that?

NPC-10-christine-ford.jpg

Wow! When it comes to brainwashing, the Democrats really did a number on you.

It is pretty much good vs evil. Conservative used to mean moderate .kind and clean living. Now its racist,sexist, anti science,anti education. A cult of the individual and fuck everyone else.

You know, if you want to see who lives in fear, and who lives to set policy, simply look at the political advertisements currently on television.

Here in Amarillo? The hot race is between Beto and Cruz.

Beto's ads generally talk about how he feels about the current situation, and what concrete plans he's gonna implement to get them done.

Cruz simply has advertisements that denounce Beto for siding with the NFL, saying that he wants to increase gas prices 25 cents, and how many illegals have come into this country and killed US citizens.

You tell me which side is using fear to get votes.

So people aren't coming here and killing Americans?

Nice deflection, I see that you are used to using fear.

Thanks for proving the OP's point.

Me.......deflect? You won't even answer the question.

The OP said that the right uses fear more than the conservatives. I pointed out that if you wanted to see the difference, all you had to do was see the political ads between Beto and Cruz. Beto talks policy, Cruz uses fear. You then came out and brought up illegals killing US citizens (which is the Cruz talking point, showing that you have been trained well by your leaders).

Wait a minute: you mean to tell me our border problems and illegals are not policy? Trump won on that policy.

Now since you deflect and avoid answering the question, I'll answer it for you: Yes, illegals do come here and kill Americans. The most notable one was a young woman by the name of Kate Steinle. In fact the Republicans made a law after her name which was stopped by a Democrat Senate.

So how is Cruz using fear when he's only telling the truth? He didn't say that most Americans will likely die at the hands of some illegal, he is pointing out that we have a documented past of illegals coming here and killing Americans like in MS-13.

You have no idea what fear mongering is. Fear mongering is telling people that the Republicans want to take away your Medicare. Fear mongering is telling people their lettuce will cost them 10 bucks a head if we start getting rid of illegals. Fear mongering is saying global warming will have New York city underwater in a matter of a few years. Fear mongering is telling people Republicans want to see your children die in school shootings. If you want to look at fear mongering, you only have to look one way to find the most of it:

You have no idea what fear mongering is.

Yeah i do , it's posted quicker than sh*t thru a goose here Ray

Most of our unethical politicians exist to proliferate us with it

Our Military leaders and advisors use it to disingenously engage us around this rock

Our so called domestic protectors buld empires on it

Corporatism literally spams us daily with it

And you're post buys right into it all

~S~

It is pretty much good vs evil. Conservative used to mean moderate .kind and clean living. Now its racist,sexist, anti science,anti education. A cult of the individual and fuck everyone else.
Conservatism has always meant to fear and oppose change, to be wary of diversity, and to resist inclusion, however.

What’s changed over the last 40 years is the intensity with which conservatives oppose change, diversity and inclusion – the right’s fear has become hate, an intolerant authoritarianism that is obsessed with compelling conformity and punishing dissent through force of law.

The moderate conservatism that existed during the 50s and 60s has been replaced with a militant conservativism that seeks not to preserve but to destroy, to raze the edifice of our rights and protected liberties, to be replaced with the tyranny of ‘majority rule’ and the ignorant stupidity of pseudo-populism.

Conservatism has always meant to fear and oppose change, to be wary of diversity, and to resist inclusion, however.

What’s changed over the last 40 years is the intensity with which conservatives oppose change, diversity and inclusion – the right’s fear has become hate, an intolerant authoritarianism that is obsessed with compelling conformity and punishing dissent through force of law.

The moderate conservatism that existed during the 50s and 60s has been replaced with a militant conservativism that seeks not to preserve but to destroy, to raze the edifice of our rights and protected liberties, to be replaced with the tyranny of ‘majority rule’ and the ignorant stupidity of pseudo-populism.

Projection kid.

We are not the ones who are trying to suppress speech, by rules and shouting down, or mob violence, or as seen in Europe more and more, by anti-speech, if not anti-THOUGHT, laws.

You want to talk about stupidity?

1. What is more stupid then you presenting your hysterical opinion as though it is fact or an argument?

2. And what is more stupid that denying the reality of Trump's populism? For years now, you lefties have been attacking TRump for his populism, and now suddenly you are attacking the legitimacy of his populism?

Are you serious?

We've already shown where the left are the true fear mongers.

Get a clue....moron.

The Left are busybodies who want to tell everyone else how to live.

The Right mostly just want to be left alone.

Like abortion and gay marriage?

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy .... zzzzzzzz.

Your strawman is burning.

Not wanting to pay for and participate in something is wanting to be left alone. That's how most on the Right feel.
When you are unable to reply, you should not.

It's not my problem that you can't see the bogosity of your own response, bub.
Bogosity? Word of the day toilet paper?

I doubt if you have any friends, right or left

Not wanting to pay for and participate in something is wanting to be left alone. That's how most on the Right feel.

Is that how you've acquired what you substitute for an actual vocabulary?

See, on your own you are only equipped with childish insults.

See, on your own you are only equipped with childish insults.

Just giving you the courtesy of communicating at your level.

Forum List

Back