Are the debates already rigged? How?

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
CNN stands for the Clinton News Network and ABC also leans to the left. Most all of their journalists and so called moderators are donors to the democratic party and avid anti-Trumpers.

Which he is sure to fo. Trump.doesnt know anything about anything. Trump has anti Biden memes spoonfed to him by his advisers. And nothing more.

Trumpnwill degenerate into a quivering mess like the thin skinned little bitch he is.
Trump is ignorant that is for sure. I fully expect trump to start interrupting immediately and causing complete chaos. He's an uncivilized beast. I'm definitely not going to waste my time watching it.

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
Its all kabuki political theatre. Have not watched Presidential debates since 2000. But that is just me.

This thread is about the debates deflector
By the way you fucking dumb piece of shit, Luke 11:21 is part of a parable where Jesus is referencing Satan as the strong man. Well, we've confirmed you've never actually read the bible or if you have, you didnt understand what you read. The entire passage reads as follows:
"“When the strong man fully armed guards his own court, his goods are in peace, but when a stronger than he shall come on him, and overcome him, he takes from him his whole armour in which he trusted, and divides his spoils.”

The one that is "stronger than he (Satan)" is a reference to Jesus. So in other words, you are promoting Satan. Fuck, you're an absolute idiot. Who knows maybe you are a Satan worshipper. It appears that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back