Poll: Should they drug test Biden and Trump prior to the debates?

Should Biden and Trump be drug tested before the debates?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you believe the election was stolen?

I believe YOU would answer yes and the test would say you are being truthful. It's Trump I'm wondering about. I don't think he's that stupid. I think he know's he's lying.
Absolutely it was stolen... its obvious.... 82 million people voted for Biden???? no way that is true and in Nov you will see the real vote because swing states have tightened up their voting rules.... Trump got more votes than any republican president in the history of the USA and you expect us to believe Biden slipped past him after weeks of counting ballots?.... LMAO

Absolutely it was stolen... its obvious.... 82 million people voted for Biden???? no way that is true and in Nov you will see the real vote because swing states have tightened up their voting rules.... Trump got more votes than any republican president in the history of the USA and you expect us to believe Biden slipped past him after weeks of counting ballots?.... LMAO
You’re just not smart:

74 Million voted for Biden
7 Million voted against Trump
81 Million Biden votes

30 Million voted for Trump
30 Million voted against abortion
14 Million voted against people of color
74 Million Trump votes

I can’t take Nostradumbass seriously until he posts his drug test results. No one is really this clueless. He has to be on drugs. Performance devolving drugs obviously.

Reminds me of when Trump was on FIRE
and you're going to overlook the border problem? inflation? Gas prices? food, lodging, crime, homelessness, throwing vets out the door in favor of illegals? Invasion by immigration??
What border problem? Trump shut the solution down till after the election

Inflation? Trump has no solution. All he said he would do is drill baby drill. We're already doing that.

Trump's going to fix food, homelessness, the poor? WOW!

Of course it's true. Here's why. Everyone was sent an absentee ballot because we were in a pandemic.

Trump also got a record number of votes. Just not as many as Biden.

Trump won those swing states barely and he lost them barely. With abortion, he's going to lose them all badly.

They couldn’t even get Trump to do a real COVID test last time so I don’t see how you’re going to be able to convince him of anything more invasive.
Is that Liberish for “Hell NO!!!!”

Biden could not pass the test

Both must be clean and sober for the good of the nation to know if their judgment is sound when normal.
As easy as it is to find videos of trump's stupid remarks, I'd say the time to decide what is normal for trump is long gone.

I'll put you down as shitting your pants at the thought of a drug test for your Pedo Messiah.

Right?

We all know that, predominantly, Trump supporters will vote "Yes" and Brandon supporters will vote "No".

Says it all.

He didn't do well. It was obvious he was on drugs because all he did for an hour was yell at America. Completely unhinged the entire time.

You clowns think he nailed it just because he was able to rant for an hour when he normal steps on his tongue and falls asleep after 30 seconds of speaking.

But what about that massive post-SOTU polling surge? ;)

What was Trump on the last time they debated? All the late shows are showing what a jack ass Trump made of himself when he last debated Joe.

These dumb spins are always the same. The opposition tries to say their guy won. They use dumb words like "He got destroyed?" But then you watch the snoozer vid and it's lame.

He cheated the test last time. Nothing has changed.
Why should voters care if trump had the wuflu?

What I want to know is if either one is on uppers or other energy boosting drugs

Why should voters care if trump had the wuflu?

What I want to know is if either one is on uppers or other energy boosting drugs
You’ll never know if he’s on anything. You can’t believe anything he says or does.

He’s a cheater. Always will be.

This is sort of an idle thought pondering, because the two men that are doing the debate set the rules, and neither would agree to it.

Moot.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back