Americans Strongly Dislike PC Culture

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
...."According to the report, 25 percent of Americans are traditional or devoted conservatives, and their views are far outside the American mainstream. Some 8 percent of Americans are progressive activists, and their views are even less typical. By contrast, the two-thirds of Americans who don’t belong to either extreme constitute an “exhausted majority.” Their members “share a sense of fatigue with our polarized national conversation, a willingness to be flexible in their political viewpoints, and a lack of voice in the national conversation.”

Most members of the “exhausted majority,” and then some, dislike political correctness. Among the general population, a full 80 percent believe that “political correctness is a problem in our country.” Even young people are uncomfortable with it, including 74 percent ages 24 to 29, and 79 percent under age 24. On this particular issue, the woke are in a clear minority across all ages"
.... Source
`
`

Hollywood and the entertainment media are the ones behind pushing the PC culture. This is followed by a heavy hand from politicians and others to forcefully conform to a new order. However well intentioned as it may seem to be, I don't like to be forced to do, think or say anything. Some things are common sense; don't say hurtful things to people. Be kind to people. But when it comes to forcing me, or anyone else for that matter, to accept things they don't agree with in the name of political correctness, that's going to cause blowback. The election tump is one example of this.

I may lean left but that hardly means I'm going to roll over for PC, especially if I feel it's being forced.
`

Americans strongly love our first amendment rights to speak our minds and traditional beliefs. Most Americans love using our first amendment to defend the later.

Well the lgbt pc is factually a cult. Most folks are leery of cults & the fascism they employ.

And yeah, middle bloc voters of either party tend to be more individualistic, intelligent & set their heels the minute they think someone is trying to handcuff their freedoms & autonomy.

All Americans should be aware that the PC culture was actually imported to the US by the 1st Department of the 1st Chief Directorate of the KGB. KGB agents infiltrated our government, colleges and mass media corporations.

It's a commie thing.

`
...."According to the report, 25 percent of Americans are traditional or devoted conservatives, and their views are far outside the American mainstream. Some 8 percent of Americans are progressive activists, and their views are even less typical. By contrast, the two-thirds of Americans who don’t belong to either extreme constitute an “exhausted majority.” Their members “share a sense of fatigue with our polarized national conversation, a willingness to be flexible in their political viewpoints, and a lack of voice in the national conversation.”

Most members of the “exhausted majority,” and then some, dislike political correctness. Among the general population, a full 80 percent believe that “political correctness is a problem in our country.” Even young people are uncomfortable with it, including 74 percent ages 24 to 29, and 79 percent under age 24. On this particular issue, the woke are in a clear minority across all ages"
.... Source
`
`

Hollywood and the entertainment media are the ones behind pushing the PC culture. This is followed by a heavy hand from politicians and others to forcefully conform to a new order. However well intentioned as it may seem to be, I don't like to be forced to do, think or say anything. Some things are common sense; don't say hurtful things to people. Be kind to people. But when it comes to forcing me, or anyone else for that matter, to accept things they don't agree with in the name of political correctness, that's going to cause blowback. The election tump is one example of this.

I may lean left but that hardly means I'm going to roll over for PC, especially if I feel it's being forced.
`

Let me test you....
How do you feel about straight up asking Blacks and Mexicans to be less criminal, have fewer babies and be less dependent on good American taxpayers?
Does that scare the shit out of you or make you feel uncomfortable?
If you pretend you didn’t see this post I’ll understand.

`

.... Source
`
`

`

I'm going to go out o a short limb here and suggest that PC means different things to different people.

A liberal might recognize that both L and R can be PC...
but most cons believe that PC is a "liberal thing".....that there are NO conservatives who are PC....

silly cons.....

I'm going to go out o a short limb here and suggest that PC means different things to different people.A liberal might recognize that both L and R can be PC...but most cons believe that PC is a "liberal thing".....that there are NO conservatives who are PC....silly cons.....
`
You are most likely correct. What is Politically Correct picks up different meanings, including political ideology, for a host of different reasons. As the article points out, there are many factors involved.

`

.... Source
`
`

`

Let me test you....
How do you feel about straight up asking Blacks and Mexicans to be less criminal, have fewer babies and be less dependent on good American taxpayers?

Seems you are right. The OP is unable to address your question.

`
Please note, the question is "off topic." The entire point of this site is discussing news and politics. In the sub-forum I posted this in, that is what is expected. My opinion on the article is NOT the topic of discussion. Get it? There are other sub-forums here that allow for that but I did not post there. You might want to read the rules and regulations here governing where and how to post post topics.

Thanks for your attention, and remember, reading is fundamental.

`

`

.... Source
`
`

`

Let me test you....

I will take your test?
One - what a silly question. There are LOTS of people in both groups whom I guarantee you make shit loads more than you do. So I would not need to ask them that.
Two - if you mean asking known criminals to be less criminal? Already done it. Have fewer babies? Already done it (both when I was a crackhead - with plenty of money - telling other crackheads who were really fucked up). Be less dependant on the government? I have no problem with people legally using whatever government services/funding that are available to them - so I have no reason to ask them to stop.

Have a nice day you broke loser.

Last edited:
All Americans should be aware that the PC culture was actually imported to the US by the 1st Department of the 1st Chief Directorate of the KGB. KGB agents infiltrated our government, colleges and mass media corporations.

It's a commie thing.

Their number one goal is to destroy the familly. The family is the most important element of our society and allows our nation to be the power that it is today.

Don't let them do it.

It's a commie thing.

Their number one goal is to destroy the familly. The family is the most important element of our society and allows our nation to be the power that it is today.

Don't let them do it.

Who is 'their' exactly?

`
Please note, the question is "off topic." The entire point of this site is discussing news and politics. In the sub-forum I posted this in, that is what is expected. My opinion on the article is NOT the topic of discussion. Get it? There are other sub-forums here that allow for that but I did not post there. You might want to read the rules and regulations here governing where and how to post post topics.

`

You are a phony.

In post #8 you give your opinion of the previous poster's premise that "most cons believe that PC is a "liberal thing"". You responded to that assertion in saying: "You are most likely correct".

Funny however that you are unable to venture an opinion regarding the question asked of you in post #6.

`

`

You are a phony.

In post #8 you give your opinion of the previous poster's premise that "most cons believe that PC is a "liberal thing"". You responded to that assertion in saying: "You are most likely correct".

Funny however that you are unable to venture an opinion regarding the question asked of you in post #6.

How does her desire not to entertain a silly, off-topic question (in a threat she started) make her a phony?

A phony what EXACTLY?

So, everyone whom does not answer EVERY question put to them in a chat forum is a phony - is that it?

`

.... Source
`
`

`
If you vote democrat, then you roll over for PC culture they push.

PC culture is about control. That is right. Thought control. It also enables entities to create more mass regulation. For example, businesses are now subject to massive fines based on regulations passed by government.

https://nypost.com/2015/07/29/indian-restaurant-fined-for-trying-to-hire-indian-waiter/

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

It would sure help if left wingers like you would yank your freaking heads out of your collective asses.

Especially when they are able to convince you that those actions on small business is really about equality.

`

.... Source
`
`

`

It's always the same. Lefties loved them some PC til they found out Americans hated it. Now they're all going to pretend they hated it all along--like it hasn't been their cultural bread and butter for better than 20 years.

Pull my other leg sweetie.

Forum List

Back