What If We Had a WHITE Heritage Day Celebration ?

Right now, they're gearing up for a Black Heritage Day celebration in downtown Tampa (Florida). The event is supposed to be for about 2 hours, with food, music, and some speakers. It was announced on Fox 13 News, and maybe on some other TV news channels too.

I'm a little curious though. What if there were to be a White Heritage Day celebration ? Perhaps with classical music, bluegrass music, country & western, and maybe some speakers noting achievements of some famous white people. Would this be announced on the TV news shows, too ? Would it be considered acceptable, as the Black Heritage Day ?

I'm of white European (Danish) and Hispanic (Central American) ancestry. So, what about if we had a Hispanic Heritage Day, too ? Good to go ?
Why does it matter?

Because white racism is not a thing of the past. And please don't try that black racism stuff molly.
I didn't say anything about black racism. I really was referring to a black heritage day, what does it matter if blacks want to celebrate? Who is it hurting? Why is it a problem? People are getting too petty about things that should not be an issue with them.

October

German-American Heritage Month
National Italian-American Heritage Month
Polish-American Heritage Month
I just answered that in another post (# 70) Again, not a celebration of a race, because these things are celebrations of other things > nationalities. One could be white and not be included in these heritages.

Look fool, these are all celebrations of the heritage of people in the white race. All this crying about a black heritage day is dumb and culturally incompetent. Whites know their ethnic roots because they were not divided and histories denied to them. If whites had not done this we could have ethnic celebrations too. So this s what white racism created, and we will be celebrating a black heritage day and black history month until we all can find out our ethnic heritage. Stop crying. This fake white grievance industry just isn't going to be recognized.

. There are all kinds of days honoring white heritage.
Like what ?

October

Those are Ethnicities, not races.

They are ethnicities within the white race. We blacks were separated from ours and denied knowledge of them. So we can only have black heritage celebrations and this is a long term remnant that represses the damage slavery created white people want to discount because "I was not there."

IM(very)HO, heritage weeks were created so that groups that have been disrespected can show their heritage so that more people will respect them.

So we have heritage weeks for African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, gay Americans, women, etc.

We do not have a heritage week for Caucasians, for Caucasians have never been disrespected for their ethnicity.

When the United States changes (probably before the end of this century) and Caucasians become a minority, then who knows? Maybe some of your grandchildren's grandchildren's children will be celebrating Caucasian Heritage Week.

IM(very)HO, heritage weeks were created so that groups that have been disrespected can show their heritage so that more people will respect them.

So we have heritage weeks for African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, gay Americans, women, etc.

We do not have a heritage week for Caucasians, for Caucasians have never been disrespected for their ethnicity.

When the United States changes (probably before the end of this century) and Caucasians become a minority, then who knows? Maybe some of your grandchildren's grandchildren's children will be celebrating Caucasian Heritage Week.

Caucasians have all kinds of celebrations of their heritage.

Like what ?

October

Those are Ethnicities, not races.

They are ethnicities within the white race. We blacks were separated from ours and denied knowledge of them. So we can only have black heritage celebrations and this is a long term remnant that represses the damage slavery created white people want to discount because "I was not there."
I still say what does it matter? Why are people bitching and moaning about Black Heritage Day? Not everyone celebrates all National Holidays, so? To each their own.

Why does it matter?
Same way it matters to have a Black Heritage Day. Lots of people thinkTHAT matters.
I was really posting the OP. So what if there is a Black Heritage Day, why should anyone who isn't black care? Is it hurting anyone? NO

Like what ?

October

Those are Nationalities not races. But,again, it is stupid to make a big whine fest about who has a celebration about whatever. If you don't like it, don't partake.

I could not agree more.

Right now, they're gearing up for a Black Heritage Day celebration in downtown Tampa (Florida). The event is supposed to be for about 2 hours, with food, music, and some speakers. It was announced on Fox 13 News, and maybe on some other TV news channels too.

I'm a little curious though. What if there were to be a White Heritage Day celebration ? Perhaps with classical music, bluegrass music, country & western, and maybe some speakers noting achievements of some famous white people. Would this be announced on the TV news shows, too ? Would it be considered acceptable, as the Black Heritage Day ?

I'm of white European (Danish) and Hispanic (Central American) ancestry. So, what about if we had a Hispanic Heritage Day, too ? Good to go ?
There is a white celebration day.

states that celebrate confederate memorial day

The idea that non-Whites would one day dominate the the U.S. population has emerged as quite a surprise to most White Americans, including me. And I can only wonder what the ultimate outcome will be.

The idea that non-Whites would one day dominate the the U.S. population has emerged as quite a surprise to most White Americans, including me. And I can only wonder what the ultimate outcome will be.
Rhodes. South Africa. Our children will curse us. Minorities will not do better without the white man. Look to Haiti.

Rhodes. South Africa. Our children will curse us. Minorities will not do better without the white man. Look to Haiti.

How about we look to Romania. Or maybe Ukraine. Prime examples of the greatness of whitey.

Correct, they have not been disrespected by other races for their ethnicity, but they have certainly been by other white people.

Germans, Italians and Polish white people have all been disparaged and marginalized by other white people.

But every year when Black History month comes around, they put aside their ethnic differences and unite in protest of it.

Very interesting and entertaining to watch.

Last edited:

How about we look to Romania. Or maybe Ukraine. Prime examples of the greatness of whitey.
Both of those countries are far more stable than Haiti and South Africa.

I doubt that.

I doubt that.
Haiti is an absolute shithole and South Africa is the murder capital of the world.

Ukraine is a relatively normal country considering its history, and really the same for Romania.

Forum List

Back