What If We Had a WHITE Heritage Day Celebration ?

Because white racism is not a thing of the past. And please don't try that black racism stuff molly.
What do you mean by >> "please don't try that black racism stuff"

What about black racism ?

Last edited:
Right now, they're gearing up for a Black Heritage Day celebration in downtown Tampa (Florida). The event is supposed to be for about 2 hours, with food, music, and some speakers. It was announced on Fox 13 News, and maybe on some other TV news channels too.

I'm a little curious though. What if there were to be a White Heritage Day celebration ? Perhaps with classical music, bluegrass music, country & western, and maybe some speakers noting achievements of some famous white people. Would this be announced on the TV news shows, too ? Would it be considered acceptable, as the Black Heritage Day ?

I'm of white European (Danish) and Hispanic (Central American) ancestry. So, what about if we had a Hispanic Heritage Day, too ? Good to go ?

No one would give a fuck

. There are all kinds of days honoring white heritage.
Like what ?

European American Heritage Festival

don't forget your sheet

Why would anyone want to pollute European culture and shame my European ancestors in the manner of this "festival"? I read through the link and the links from there, complete with picture of dyed-blond chicks (because they have no pride in themselves and want to be "chicks" rather than adult women. Disgusting. Vile. A total embarrassment.

Right now, they're gearing up for a Black Heritage Day celebration in downtown Tampa (Florida). The event is supposed to be for about 2 hours, with food, music, and some speakers. It was announced on Fox 13 News, and maybe on some other TV news channels too.

I'm a little curious though. What if there were to be a White Heritage Day celebration ? Perhaps with classical music, bluegrass music, country & western, and maybe some speakers noting achievements of some famous white people. Would this be announced on the TV news shows, too ? Would it be considered acceptable, as the Black Heritage Day ?

I'm of white European (Danish) and Hispanic (Central American) ancestry. So, what about if we had a Hispanic Heritage Day, too ? Good to go ?

No one would give a fuck

I think you underestimate the left's tendency towards hysterics.

This is stupid. Just because it doesn't say white does not mean its not a celebration of a race.
It is not a celebration of a race, because these things are celebrations of other things (discovery of America, Admiration of a saint, admiration of a president, etc)

In fact, that you consider these things celebration of a race, shows that you have a mental illness (trauma) relating to white people > some people would say you're racist.

A town in my former county used to have a yearly festival called Nationality Days. It was a week long summer gathering featuring food, music, dance, and, art from the many nationalities that makeup Western Pennsylvania. Some of my fondest memories were attending that festival with family and friends. Wear an elastic waistband, though. lol All that wonderful food.

October

German-American Heritage Month
National Italian-American Heritage Month
Polish-American Heritage Month
I just answered that in another post (# 70) Again, not a celebration of a race, because these things are celebrations of other things > nationalities. One could be white and not be included in these heritages.

I've not seen any racism by katsteve. Pointing out the racism in whites is not racist.

And if you don't like people posting about race and racism then stop posting here. For I don't see any forum rules telling posters they can only post in certain threads or limit posting in threads to a specific amount. The only reason you are crying is because kasteve is working your racist ass and you have nothing in return.. I don't see you saying anything to the whites who post here so we all know why you are here crying about katsteve.

Thanks IM2. It's hilarious how some here will gloss over a "response" to a racist POS, and while doing so, totally ignore what was said that prompted the response.

And then they have the gall to refer to those who speak in self defense as "hypocrites".

Fuck them.

Ok, I read the thread up to the point when you posted your racist comment and other than someone calling you a dumb ape for saying Superman represented white supremacy, I didn't read anything that could be construed as a racial slur. Seems to me that the racial connotations of "dumb ape" is pretty sketchy whereas "lice infested pink mutant" is definitely specific to white people not to mention an out of proportion reaction to a pretty tame insult.

Clear
I've not seen any racism by katsteve. Pointing out the racism in whites is not racist.

And if you don't like people posting about race and racism then stop posting here. For I don't see any forum rules telling posters they can only post in certain threads or limit posting in threads to a specific amount. The only reason you are crying is because kasteve is working your racist ass and you have nothing in return.. I don't see you saying anything to the whites who post here so we all know why you are here crying about katsteve.

Thanks IM2. It's hilarious how some here will gloss over a "response" to a racist POS, and while doing so, totally ignore what was said that prompted the response.

And then they have the gall to refer to those who speak in self defense as "hypocrites".

Fuck them.

Ok, I read the thread up to the point when you posted your racist comment and other than someone calling you a dumb ape for saying Superman represented white supremacy, I didn't read anything that could be construed as a racial slur. Seems to me that the racial connotations of "dumb ape" is pretty sketchy whereas "lice infested pink mutant" is definitely specific to white people not to mention an out of proportion reaction to a pretty tame insult.

That is by far the most ridiculous example of grade school semantics that I have ever seen in a public forum. Furthermore, you are not a moderator here and your opinion is irrelevant.......especially to me.

Stop talking to me and check yourself.

Comparing black people to monkeys has a long, dark simian history

Lisa on The Simpsons calls Homer an ape. It's only racist when it's leveled at a black guy?

Homer Simpson is a comedy cartoon character. Are you actually stating that you think he is real, and can be compared to real life because another cartoon character calls him an ape?

Ypu
October

I just answered that in another post (# 70) Again, not a celebration of a race, because these things are celebrations of other things > nationalities. One could be white and not be included in these heritages.

And chances of them NOT being white is very remote. Collectively they are ALL of predominately white, European decent.

October

You forget that most people of African descent do not know their nationalities, their ancestors having been involuntarily lumped together when they forced to come here and stripped of their cultural identities. See my post #48.

October

You forget that most people of African descent do not know their nationalities, their ancestors having been involuntarily lumped together when they forced to come here and stripped of their cultural identities. See my post #48.

Thank you. I meant to state that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
A town in my former county used to have a yearly festival called Nationality Days. It was a week long summer gathering featuring food, music, dance, and, art from the many nationalities that makeup Western Pennsylvania. Some of my fondest memories were attending that festival with family and friends. Wear an elastic waistband, though. lol All that wonderful food.

Hate to break it to you but the final Nationality day festival took place in 2015.

Hate to break it to you but the final Nationality day festival took place in 2015.

Yeah, it stinks. My church would spend hours making homemade perogies and sell them at the festival. So much fun!

Forum List

Back