What If We Had a WHITE Heritage Day Celebration ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Right now, they're gearing up for a Black Heritage Day celebration in downtown Tampa (Florida). The event is supposed to be for about 2 hours, with food, music, and some speakers. It was announced on Fox 13 News, and maybe on some other TV news channels too.

I'm a little curious though. What if there were to be a White Heritage Day celebration ? Perhaps with classical music, bluegrass music, country & western, and maybe some speakers noting achievements of some famous white people. Would this be announced on the TV news shows, too ? Would it be considered acceptable, as the Black Heritage Day ?

I'm of white European (Danish) and Hispanic (Central American) ancestry. So, what about if we had a Hispanic Heritage Day, too ? Good to go ?

Right now, they're gearing up for a Black Heritage Day celebration in downtown Tampa (Florida). The event is supposed to be for about 2 hours, with food, music, and some speakers. It was announced on Fox 13 News, and maybe on some other TV news channels too.

I'm a little curious though. What if there were to be a White Heritage Day celebration ? Perhaps with classical music, bluegrass music, country & western, and maybe some speakers noting achievements of some famous white people. Would this be announced on the TV news shows, too ? Would it be considered acceptable, as the Black Heritage Day ?

I'm of white European (Danish) and Hispanic (Central American) ancestry. So, what about if we had a Hispanic Heritage Day, too ? Good to go ?

I feel like I am drowning in white heritage celebration daily.

I'm in and if I read your post correctly we're almost neighbors.

All for it. Maybe it would stop all the whining about being "discriminated against"

All for it if would stop the butthurt whining about being "discriminated against"....and by the way, There IS a Hispanic Heritage MONTH ....not just a DAY.

National Hispanic Heritage Month 2017

SMGDH.

Yeah ? So where's the bluegrass music on cable music channels ? (to go with the 6 or 7 different hip hop, soul, black jazz, etc ) Getting to where we're drowning in BLACK heritage celebration daily (on TV especially)

All for it. Maybe it would stop all the whining about being "discriminated against"

All for it if would stop the butthurt whining about being "discriminated against"....and by the way, There IS a Hispanic Heritage MONTH ....not just a DAY.

National Hispanic Heritage Month 2017

SMGDH.
Nah all the white victimhood peddlers already have plenty of white heritage days and they’re still feeling butthurt. Here’s one of their cultural celebrations:

jwj-favorite-photos-001.jpg

Nah all the white victimhood peddlers already have plenty of white heritage days and they’re still feeling butthurt. Here’s one of their cultural celebrations:

jwj-favorite-photos-001.jpg
So you don't like Whites, is that right ?
Where did I say that? I don’t like you victimhood peddlers, who spend your days blaming brown people for your own personal failures. I could certainly do without you all.

you mean ''hate whitey'' celebration daily
that is what is in the news all the time

Where did I say that? I don’t like you victimhood peddlers, who spend your days blaming brown people for your own personal failures. I could certainly do without you all.
Whether white people fail or not, there are many brown, black, and white people (liberals) to blame for the worst racial discrimination in America, over the post 50 years, against (by far) the largest number of victims.

That being whites in affirmative action programs (college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc)

Whether white people fail or not, there are many brown, black, and white people (liberals) to blame for the worst racial discrimination in America, over the post 50 years, against (by far) the largest number of victims. That being whites in affirmative action programs (college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc)
White women have benefited more from AA than any other group. So you’re talking about the 50% or so of white men that feel like victims. You want to get rid of AA? I’d agree that it may be time. But it won’t help that 50% of the white male population if conservatives keep convincing them that getting an education or learning a skill is liberal brainwashing.

Go for it.

No one is stopping you.

White women have benefited more from AA than any other group. So you’re talking about the 50% or so of white men that feel like victims. You want to get rid of AA? I’d agree that it may be time. But it won’t help that 50% of the white male population if conservatives keep convincing them that getting an education or learning a skill is liberal brainwashing.

I've never heard conservatives say nobody should get an education or learn a skill. They've been criticizing what is being passed off as education on college campuses as social engineering and indoctrination as opposed to education and based on the stuff I continue to read more and more of about what is being taught and expressed at universities these days it's hard to argue they're wrong. There are radical left wing elements growing on college campuses all across the country creating hostile environments for free speech and expression and it doesn't show any sign of slowing. Even a lot of the professors, who are guilty of creating this monster, are starting to admit it's become a problem. As for learning new skills, I've heard plenty of people on the right advocate for exactly that as an alternative to spending $70 or $80k on a college degree. We are starting to see a shortage of skilled laborers, like plumbers, mechanics, welders, etc. that all pay very well and you don't be in debt for 20 years in order to learn them.

Forum List

Back