What If We Had a WHITE Heritage Day Celebration ?

I didn't realize Italians weren't white.
Are you seriously saying that I said they weren't ? (or did you just not get enough sleep last night)

geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif

White women have benefited more from AA than any other group. So you’re talking about the 50% or so of white men that feel like victims. You want to get rid of AA? I’d agree that it may be time. But it won’t help that 50% of the white male population if conservatives keep convincing them that getting an education or learning a skill is liberal brainwashing.
The "White women have benefited more from AA than any other group" liberal talking point is one I've trounced 100 times in this forum. It is entirely FALSE.

Actually, for every White woman helped by affirmative action discrimination, there are 100 white women WIVES, DAUGHTERS, MOTHERS, etc of white men who are discriminated against by this hypocritical abomination, and whose livelihoods are intertwined, (if not entirely dependent on) those victimized white men.

I've never heard conservatives say nobody should get an education or learn a skill. They've been criticizing what is being passed off as education on college campuses as social engineering and indoctrination as opposed to education and based on the stuff I continue to read more and more of about what is being taught and expressed at universities these days it's hard to argue they're wrong. There are radical left wing elements growing on college campuses all across the country creating hostile environments for free speech and expression and it doesn't show any sign of slowing. Even a lot of the professors, who are guilty of creating this monster, are starting to admit it's become a problem. As for learning new skills, I've heard plenty of people on the right advocate for exactly that as an alternative to spending $70 or $80k on a college degree. We are starting to see a shortage of skilled laborers, like plumbers, mechanics, welders, etc. that all pay very well and you don't be in debt for 20 years in order to learn them.
Spot on. Universities have become liberalism factories, more concerned with indoctrinating kids to the left, than preparing them for careers and life.

Right now, they're gearing up for a Black Heritage Day celebration in downtown Tampa (Florida). The event is supposed to be for about 2 hours, with food, music, and some speakers. It was announced on Fox 13 News, and maybe on some other TV news channels too.

I'm a little curious though. What if there were to be a White Heritage Day celebration ? Perhaps with classical music, bluegrass music, country & western, and maybe some speakers noting achievements of some famous white people. Would this be announced on the TV news shows, too ? Would it be considered acceptable, as the Black Heritage Day ?

I'm of white European (Danish) and Hispanic (Central American) ancestry. So, what about if we had a Hispanic Heritage Day, too ? Good to go ?

Mr. Zimmerman, there already are White Hetitage Days. Its known as a 12 month calendar. But since whites have Saint Patrick's Day; COlumbus Day, President Day,
and commercial Christmas day...don't you think that's enough? Personally, though..i think Halloween is the most appropriate. White celebration. That day truly represents the evil and carnage RW whites have heaped upon the earth and all of mankind...including themselves. BTW, George...I know who you are....heh heh heh...another Mestizo wannabe .who wants to be classified as white.

Mr. Zimmerman, there already are White Hetitage Days. Its known as a 12 month calendar. But since whites have Saint Patrick's Day; COlumbus Day, President Day,
and commercial Christmas day...don't you think that's enough? Personally, though..i think Halloween is the most appropriate. White celebration. That day truly represents the evil and carnage RW whites have heaped upon the earth and all of mankind...including themselves. BTW, George...I know who you are....heh heh heh...another Mestizo wannabe .who wants to be classified as white.
None of these are celebration days of a race (whites) They celebrate certain people, nationalities, and Christmas has nothing to do with "white"

"evil and carnage RW whites have heaped upon the earth" << Your very RACIST words, certainly not mine.

BTW, you know nothing, including... heh heh heh....when to stop drinking.

Right now, they're gearing up for a Black Heritage Day celebration in downtown Tampa (Florida). The event is supposed to be for about 2 hours, with food, music, and some speakers. It was announced on Fox 13 News, and maybe on some other TV news channels too.

I'm a little curious though. What if there were to be a White Heritage Day celebration ? Perhaps with classical music, bluegrass music, country & western, and maybe some speakers noting achievements of some famous white people. Would this be announced on the TV news shows, too ? Would it be considered acceptable, as the Black Heritage Day ?

I'm of white European (Danish) and Hispanic (Central American) ancestry. So, what about if we had a Hispanic Heritage Day, too ? Good to go ?

ViVa Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival, Tampa FL - Oct 1, 2017 - 11:00 AM

enjoy yourself

try to ease up on the self loathing

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Stop crying. Here is another example of the psychosis some white people have. There are all kinds of days honoring white heritage.

None of these are celebration days of a race (whites) They celebrate certain people, nationalities, and Christmas has nothing to do with "white"

"evil and carnage RW whites have heaped upon the earth" << Your very RACIST words, certainly not mine.

BTW, you know nothing, including... heh heh heh....when to stop drinking.

This is stupid. Just because it doesn't say white does not mean its not a celebration of a race.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
All for it if would stop the butthurt whining about being "discriminated against"....and by the way, There IS a Hispanic Heritage MONTH ....not just a DAY.

National Hispanic Heritage Month 2017

SMGDH.

Lol...you guys have had your annual participation trophy month for like 40 years or so, and if anything you whine more now than you did back then. What gives?

Point out where you see me whining in this thread.

Key words: "this thread"

All for it if would stop the butthurt whining about being "discriminated against"....and by the way, There IS a Hispanic Heritage MONTH ....not just a DAY.

SMGDH.

Lol...you guys have had your annual participation trophy month for like 40 years or so, and if anything you whine more now than you did back then. What gives?

I didn't start the thread.

SMGDH.

ALL of your posts are in the race relations forum, and you constantly talk about muh discrimination. Don't be a hypocrite.

SMGDH.

ALL of your posts are in the race relations forum, and you constantly talk about muh discrimination. Don't be a hypocrite.

You're a liar. I dont even post frequently.

Last edited:

You're a liar.

Why would I lie? Anyone can do what I did and click your profile and check for themselves. You only post in the race relation forum and go around calling white people pink mutants and lice infested cave dwellers.

You're a liar.

Why would I lie? Anyone can do what I did and click your profile and check for themselves. You only post in the race relation forum and go around calling white people pink mutants and lice infested cave dwellers.

Apparantley you do not know how to use the search feature properly because you cherry picked ONE thread where ONE white person called me an "ape", and I responded by calling him what I did.

If you are going to attempt to be the self appointed board police tell the entire truth.

Now go bother soneone else with your silly bullshit.

Last edited:

You're a liar.

Apparantley you do not know how to use the search feature properly because you cherry picked ONE thread where ONE white person called me an "ape", and I responded by calling him what I did.

If you are going to attempt to be the self appointed board police tell the entire truth.

Now go bother soneone else with your silly bullshit.

I didn't have to cherry pick, the evidence of your own hypocrisy was on page 1 of your post history. Is being racist really the best way to combat racism?

Forum List

Back