Zone1 Maybe We Need A Malcolm X Day

There is no such evidence of any 2020 shenanigans.

And there is evidence of the FBI Counterintelligence Program of J. Edgar Hoover that involved the destabilization of civil rights organizations to include assassination. .

Plenty of circumstantial evidence, just never enough to convince the people that benefitted from it (of course)

Communists IN civil rights organizations, which there were plenty of, and assassination has never been proven, has it?

Big jump from surveillance and infiltration to murder.

Plenty of circumstantial evidence, just never enough to convince the people that benefitted from it (of course)

Communists IN civil rights organizations, which there were plenty of, and assassination has never been proven, has it?

Big jump from surveillance and infiltration to murder.
There is NO evidence.

I never knew, since they aren't celebrated here or on the national level. Now I have a whole month to celebrate. Thanks for the info!
Of course you didn't know. There should not be a celebration of the confederacy.

The only perpetual victims have been white men. They whine about being discriinated against even when they are the majority at every job. They just make stuff up to cry about and repeat it incessantly. White racism continues now and we see racists in here posting endless white supremacist crap while simultaneously lying about how such things are in the past.

And then we have black asians and at least 1 supposed native american bootlicker in this forum pandering to white racists hoping to be accepted by them. Nutless wonders who stand for nothing. Pathetic..

Malcolm X didn't cheat on his wife. He didn't allegedly rape anyone. He was not an "alcoholic", he didn't "plagiarize." He had no relationship with the Communist Party. Maybe we need to give him a day. Right wingers misuse one sentence he spoke also. Don't try making him a Republican too, because Malcolm X made himself very clear about his political affiliation.

"I am not a Republican, nor a Democrat, nor an American, and got sense enough to know it. I am one of the 22 million black victims of the Democrats, and one of the 22 million black victims of the Republicans, and one of the 22 million black victims of Americanism... You and I have never seen democracy; all we've seen is hypocracy... If you go to jail, so what? If you're black, you were born in jail. If you're black, you were born in jail, in the North as well as the South. Stop talking about the South. Long as you south of the Canadian border, you're south."

It's funny how some see Malcolm X. The same "experts" on human nature that tell us how racism is natural don't seem to understand that anger is a natural outcome when people are abused. People call Malcolm and others like him racists as if blacks are just supposed to have taken what we have endured with a smile. What makes people have this kind of thinking?To think that you get to mistreat people for generations and they should not be angry but be grateful because they are here is evil. Yet these same people make stuff up out of nothing to be angry about even as the government has given them everything. Then people wonder why things get said.

Malcolm X lived in the North, yet he advocated for voting rights. Funny how that happened.

Celebrate him, what does it matter if it is a federal holiday or not? If you want to recognize and celebrate him, just do it! Federal holidays are silly and need to end.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We're the majority in the country. Any rational person would expect us to be the majority in employed people.
The majority, but not everybody. Whites aren't entitled to all the jobs. If whites are the majority of employees in a company whites aren't being discriminated against if a non white person gets a job or promotion.

The majority, but not everybody. Whites aren't entitled to all the jobs. If whites are the majority of employees in a company whites aren't being discriminated against if a non white person gets a job or promotion.
No one is entitled to a job but their experience dictates whether they should have the job

If trump is elected the US is dead. I'm not scared because trump is a man and he will face judgment. You should be very concerned about eternal life because of your support of trump.
For three years of Trump's presidency America was thriving until democrats shut it down. Do you want some cheese with your whine?

Forum List

Back