What are your thoughts on the Universe?

I don't bong....anyways it's true I'm right here buddy can someone prove me wrong? No one can

You're an idiot. Go home before you get hurt.

I was talking about religous people here....most aren't

Not spent much time in the U.S. have you? There's a church on every corner in the south. The "religious right" have controlled our GOP for a long time. Belief in God - which I agree is not necessarily the same thing as being religious - is still very strong here in the U.S.

You're an idiot. Go home before you get hurt.

Not spent much time in the U.S. have you? There's a church on every corner in the south. The "religious right" have controlled our GOP for a long time. Belief in God - which I agree is not necessarily the same thing as being religious - is still very strong here in the U.S.

In the south yeah you're right...but still many hypocrites there

And you know this, how, exactly?

Hypocrites are everywhere.
:eusa_shhh:

Even MessageBoards

Hey.....regardless of your religon...people believe in God and some don't....but even the people that believe in God...like me....I always think about God 24/7.....this world is so odd....the more I think about it....what do you think is out there? I really believe there is another kingdom somewhere in this Universe....it's just so hard to understand what this is.:confused:

But back to the initial question, which is what caught my eye...

Have you ever heard the word "panentheism"? This is a belief that the universe essentially IS God, and that God is greater than the universe. I believe that God is manifested in every aspect of our world, from the smallest single celled organism to the most complex, intelligent creatures, as well as the elements that make up our planet and the universe. I also believe that there are dimensions to our world that we can't see or experience in this life, but must move to the next life to experience. I, too, have difficulty explaining my beliefs, but that's it in a nutshell.

I am ignorant. All I know of Islam itself is the five pillars. I have read A Short History of Islam so know something of the history, but not the religion or beliefs. Or, in other words, I don't know how wide the gulf is between what I believe and what you believe. I do, however, consider myself religious.

There are hypocrites everywhere. Even in your world. I can pretty much guarantee that. It doesn't mean most people are that way.

Hey.....regardless of your religon...people believe in God and some don't....but even the people that believe in God...like me....I always think about God 24/7.....this world is so odd....the more I think about it....what do you think is out there? I really believe there is another kingdom somewhere in this Universe....it's just so hard to understand what this is.:confused:

But back to the initial question, which is what caught my eye...

Have you ever heard the word "panentheism"? This is a belief that the universe essentially IS God, and that God is greater than the universe. I believe that God is manifested in every aspect of our world, from the smallest single celled organism to the most complex, intelligent creatures, as well as the elements that make up our planet and the universe. I also believe that there are dimensions to our world that we can't see or experience in this life, but must move to the next life to experience. I, too, have difficulty explaining my beliefs, but that's it in a nutshell.

I am ignorant. All I know of Islam itself is the five pillars. I have read A Short History of Islam so know something of the history, but not the religion or beliefs. Or, in other words, I don't know how wide the gulf is between what I believe and what you believe. I do, however, consider myself religious.

I've heard that....I disagree but I believe his power powers everything and what he says to be happens...I dont know what kind of power it is though....

And I believe this is our only life....dimensions thing I don't buy it because it makes no sense to have repeated lives like that to me....

I believe the soul area somewhere in this universe is where th souls will be and depending on you're actions the better the higher...

Islam says you will hear God immdelsity when you die he will tell you if you were honest of your good deeds...and if you are he says my servant speaks the truth....then it's a sleep in the grave until the ressurection...then the rest is a very long period of time

So, Islam believes also in a resurrection? That's interesting. Is this similar to the resurrection spoken of in Revelations? Or completely different?

(btw, it's okay that you disagree. most people do, I'm used to that. :) )

Last edited:
So, Islam believes also in a resurrection? That's interesting. Is this similar to the resurrection spoken of in Revelations? Or completely different?

(btw, it's okay that you disagree. most people do, I'm used to that. :) )

We all disagree on things and I know it's hard for some people to look at what Islam says but I think it's interesting things....

Anyways I think it's a bit different than the relevations I don't know correct me if I'm wrong.....

But they do believe a blow of a horn and some kind of rain that will ressuraction everyone and they say the moon will be right next to us on that day....everything will die including the angel of death....then we are put on a field. And it's 70,000 years to us....it says the people who don't believe in the abrahamic God they will tell God that...and he will say go there....which is disguised as Paradaise but is hell.....then the believers will be with their prophets....so Christian with Jesus...Jews with many Prophets...and muslims around Muhammad....and Prophets are gonna be talking to each other....and Muhammad is gonna talk to God....it's a lot of things

Last edited:
It's different. But not so very different. Thank you for taking the time to explain.

I'm sorry, I need to go. Tomorrow is a work day, so I must head off to bed. Now that I've found this place, I'm sure I'll catch you somewhere on it later. :)

I take that you follow islam...yes?

The universe is not something that is best described in three paragraphs. It is never ending, all encompassing, and eternal. There is no structure, it simply IS.

I take that you follow islam...yes?

Yeah I look at it

Forum List

Back