What are your thoughts on the Universe?

Syrenn and Mr H you still there...? So does that sound believable?

Believable? No. In principal? Yes.

But I ask myeslf- where are YOUR principals?

Do not be afraid of your SELF. Do not hesitate to place SELF before ideology.

For without SELF, ideology of any tennet cannot survive.

Myself? I can't tell what's in the universe and whats on the other side.....it's too complicated for the human brain to understand....Islam tells of the other side a bit so why should I not believe it? The guy literally told everyone that it is the truth...I don't see why he would make that up....what if people proved him wrong in the future, wouldn't he ask himself that? But nobody can prove him wrong that their is something on the other side....can they?

the better question is... why should you believe any of it?

religions are about mind control.....

no one can prove anything now can they?

AND... no one can prove your him...right either. Same goes for all religions... islam is nothing new, just one of the same old stories borrowed and told and retold...

Believable? No. In principal? Yes.

But I ask myeslf- where are YOUR principals?

Do not be afraid of your SELF. Do not hesitate to place SELF before ideology.

For without SELF, ideology of any tennet cannot survive.

Myself? I can't tell what's in the universe and whats on the other side.....it's too complicated for the human brain to understand....Islam tells of the other side a bit so why should I not believe it? The guy literally told everyone that it is the truth...I don't see why he would make that up....what if people proved him wrong in the future, wouldn't he ask himself that? But nobody can prove him wrong that their is something on the other side....can they?

AND... no one can prove your him...right either. Same goes for all religions... islam is nothing new, just one of the same old stories borrowed and told and retold...

Islam isn't like the West. Muslims are the only people who actually believe there is a God...honestly....so Islam isnt about mind control....they literally believe it.

Islam isn't like the West. Muslims are the only people who actually believe there is a God...honestly....so Islam isnt about mind control....they literally believe it.

Muslims are the only people who actually believe there is a God?

Now I know how to get rid of the Latter Day Saints that keep ringing my door bell.

Last edited:

Muslims are the only people who actually believe there is a God?

Now I know how to get rid of the Latter Day Saints that keep ringing my door bell.

They literally believe everything like they are explained....the majority....most people here in Amercia don't care about religon....sorry to say but the majority are like that....a lot say they do believ in God...but don't care about their religon....might as well say most are agnostic

exactly my point..islam is about mind control..... they literally believe it. That is mind control at its best...blind unquestioning faith. Especially when no other version or explanation is tolerated.

and just an FYI.... muslims are not the ONLY people...only religion... who actually believe there is a god.

exactly my point..islam is about mind control..... they literally believe it. That is mind control at its best...blind unquestioning faith. Especially when no other version or explanation is tolerated.

and just an FYI.... muslims are not the ONLY people...only religion... who actually believe there is a god.

You dont know if it's blind....a lot of their prophecies were true....God could be the one behind this Universe as I believe....but to you it's a could.....care to tell us what you believe? I don't get how it's personal...

You dont know if it's blind....a lot of their prophecies were true....God could be the one behind this Universe as I believe....but to you it's a could.....care to tell us what you believe? I don't get how it's personal...

if you cant prove anything...then its blind faith. Literally believing in anything that you cannot prove...is all part of mind control.

The word... "could" is the operative one.... why not some other god being the one who "could" be behind the universe?

Your ordering of the universe and meaning of life is predicated on your beliefs of your religion.

Hey.....regardless of your religon...people believe in God and some don't....but even the people that believe in God...like me....I always think about God 24/7.....this world is so odd....the more I think about it....what do you think is out there? I really believe there is another kingdom somewhere in this Universe....it's just so hard to understand what this is.:confused:

Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
-- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Forum List

Back