What are your thoughts on the Universe?

I did read all of it. Thanks for sharing you personal feelings. It reminds me of my Catholic upbringing. You and I are people of people- not necessarily people of religion. Just because you desire to be your SELF doesn't mean that you forsake your religion. You CAN be yourself and be a part of your Religion. And this is what we both have to contribute to our respecitve religions- Individuality.

Be true to your own feelings first and foremost. And that in itself will reflect positively upon your religious beiefs.

Hang in there. :thup:

Why are we what we are? Everything is confusing.....everything looks designed and well balanced and working....why is the Universe working? What makes it work perfectly? It is so wierd I just never get it sometimes...

Why does there need to be.....and answer...or god...or design?

Why cant the answer be.... it is.

I did read all of it. Thanks for sharing you personal feelings. It reminds me of my Catholic upbringing. You and I are people of people- not necessarily people of religion. Just because you desire to be your SELF doesn't mean that you forsake your religion. You CAN be yourself and be a part of your Religion. And this is what we both have to contribute to our respecitve religions- Individuality.

Be true to your own feelings first and foremost. And that in itself will reflect positively upon your religious beiefs.

Myself is extreme...I don't know why even before I started caring about religon and I almost rejected it.....yet I was still extreme....that's why Islam works well with me...i fit with the strict Islamic people....I don't know why I am that type of serious guy but I am

Why are we what we are? Everything is confusing.....everything looks designed and well balanced and working....why is the Universe working? What makes it work perfectly? It is so wierd I just never get it sometimes...

I feel like there is something above us every second of my life...I know it's there....I used to believe it just is....then I stared getting into depth of religon....not the basic God created the world in 6 days then made Adam and eve....it was a lot more in depth then that

I feel like there is something above us every second of my life...I know it's there....I used to believe it just is....then I stared getting into depth of religon....not the basic God created the world in 6 days then made Adam and eve....it was a lot more in depth then that

Why does ....what you think "is there" have to be religious?

Myself is extreme...I don't know why even before I started caring about religon and I almost rejected it.....yet I was still extreme....that's why Islam works well with me...i fit with the strict Islamic people....I don't know why I am that type of serious guy but I am

What is right for yourself must also be right for your fellow humankind. Male or female.
Treat both with respect equally. Allow both sexes accordance in life, manner, and dress. This is the only way to harmony and peace in the world.

Why does ....what you think "is there" have to be religious?

Because I believe God is outside of this Universe we live in...he is on the outside...i believe there is another universe....and about the universe expanding and contracting...religon speaks about that so how would humans know that? A thousand and a half years ago...

"Something above us". I like that. You have no need for more depth than this.
Keep your individuality, of self and of thought. But also remember that "something above". For it is your very individualiy of self and thought that ultimately serves that "something above". God is in fact comprised or our individuality and independence of thought. And to deny ourselves of this personal individuality is to deny God.

Keep your individuality, of self and of thought. But also remember that "something above". For it is your very individualiy of self and thought that ultimately serves that "something above". God is in fact comprised or our individuality and independence of thought. And to deny ourselves of this personal individuality is to deny God.

It's not really my thoughts.....Islam says God is in the outside of the universe where his kingdom and throne is....and his throne is very large I don't know the exact description....but muslims have to believe that...

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ouai3hsdVU]YouTube - Strange phenomenon in sky. (eyes)[/ame]

Look at that...how creepy is that?

I made a thread about it and it didn't get that much attention but it's very wierd...

Hey.....regardless of your religon...people believe in God and some don't....but even the people that believe in God...like me....I always think about God 24/7.....this world is so odd....the more I think about it....what do you think is out there? I really believe there is another kingdom somewhere in this Universe....it's just so hard to understand what this is.:confused:

I wonder where it all ends. Other universes?

Hey.....regardless of your religon...people believe in God and some don't....but even the people that believe in God...like me....I always think about God 24/7.....this world is so odd....the more I think about it....what do you think is out there? I really believe there is another kingdom somewhere in this Universe....it's just so hard to understand what this is.:confused:

I wonder where it all ends. Other universes?

At Gods throne.....what I mean to say is it could be similar to what we humans call a Universe.....

Our Universe is the only one but religon....says that(Islam says) that the Unvierse is like a ring in a desert compared to Gods throne....right on top of his throne is a Lote Tree......Islam says that it's where angels record the lives of every human....Muhamamd actually claimed to have been there literally and he said he is the only creation that was allowed there....he said Gabriel took him up to a point....and that he Coudnt cross it...only Muhamamd could go....then Muhamamd said he was face to face with God and they had a conversation and he said it wasn't a language.....he also refused to describe anything about God but said he saw a lot of light....

So this tree thing is the highest place....and I don't think it's literally a tree like we think....he said humans cannot imagine it

It's not really my thoughts.....Islam says God is in the outside of the universe where his kingdom and throne is....and his throne is very large I don't know the exact description....but muslims have to believe that...

"It's not really my thoughts"...

This is my whole point. What are your thoughts? And are YOU your thoughts? Yes you are!

Be true to your own thoughts first and foremost. That is your best service to God.

And are you confident of your OWN thoughts? Yes you seem to be.

Your own ideas and ideals best serve God, not those of muslim idealogy.

"It's not really my thoughts"...

This is my whole point. What are your thoughts? And are YOU your thoughts? Yes you are!

Be true to your own thoughts first and foremost. That is your best service to God.

And are you confident of your OWN thoughts? Yes you seem to be.

Your own ideas and ideals best serve God, not those of muslim idealogy.

Are you saying we are God? I never believed in that stuff.....

I believe God is a real thing...with a form....I believe he literally is there as we speak....and I believe Islam...im into abrahamic faiths only....organized religon sort of

Syrenn and Mr H you still there...? So does that sound believable?

Believable? No. In principal? Yes.

But I ask myeslf- where are YOUR principals?

Do not be afraid of your SELF. Do not hesitate to place SELF before ideology.

For without SELF, ideology of any tennet cannot survive.

Myself? I can't tell what's in the universe and whats on the other side.....it's too complicated for the human brain to understand....Islam tells of the other side a bit so why should I not believe it? The guy literally told everyone that it is the truth...I don't see why he would make that up....what if people proved him wrong in the future, wouldn't he ask himself that? But nobody can prove him wrong that their is something on the other side....can they?

Last edited:
Well I know you guys probably think all I'm saying is bullshit nonsense....so syrenn explain to me what you think this is? Life and the Universe?

Do you really believe its just this life and we die and that's it? Why can't our minds accept that than? Why is our mind capable of being so worried about what's after death?

If we die and that's it....that's gonna suck balls lol

Forum List

Back