What are your thoughts on the Universe?

Men folk from 'strictly' Muslim nations who suddenly find themselves in 'the West' are among the most eager consumers of booze and strip clubs (among other things).

Naaa I'm not like that....some are....many muslims in America are like that actually and I don't like em

Men folk from 'strictly' Muslim nations who suddenly find themselves in 'the West' are among the most eager consumers of booze and strip clubs (among other things).

Naaa I'm not like that....some are....many muslims in America are like that actually and I don't like em

and yet... you sport an avi like the one you have...... :thup:

So? I'm attracted to girls does the mean I do anything against my religon? Nope the farthest I ever went with a girl was hug her and that was in middle school...I always rejected girls who wanted to go to school dances....and admitted to them it was because I'm muslim....might sound corny but like I said its not to me

Last edited:
Hey.....regardless of your religon...people believe in God and some don't....but even the people that believe in God...like me....I always think about God 24/7.....this world is so odd....the more I think about it....what do you think is out there? I really believe there is another kingdom somewhere in this Universe....it's just so hard to understand what this is.:confused:

You are a lying sack of shit. Not a big surprise, Muslims are taught that lying is acceptable in order to deceive anyone who is an enemy, which is basically everyone. Have you ever wondered why a prophet felt a need to lie? Which other prophets were famous for lying? Can you tell me which lies Isa felt a need to use to deal with his enemies?

Cool story...a guy who hates me because I oppose nuking Libya for the embassy attack

Why don't you show me where I want to nuke Libya? In fact, why don't you show me were I even blame Libya for the attack. I understand that the government of Libya, what little of it that actually exists, is in Tripoli, and that Behghazi is essentially the wild west in comparison. That lays all the blame for the attack directly in the lap of Obama because he did not provide adequate security.

Guess what, I don't want to nuke the White House either.

The only way you would know whether or not you like them is because you went to them. The interesting thing is I know a lot of devout Muslims who have never even been to one.

The only way you would know whether or not you like them is because you went to them. The interesting thing is I know a lot of devout Muslims who have never even been to one.

I said I don't like hypocritical muslims....read again

So? I'm attracted to girls does the mean I do anything against my religon? Nope the farthest I ever went with a girl was hug her and that was in middle school...I always rejected girls who wanted to go to school dances....and admitted to them it was because I'm muslim....might sound corny but like I said I'm not to me

no don' get all defensive and snippy.

you made the claim that anyone not of islam did not believe in god even if they claimed they did and were hypocrites. I am saying..... just as much as every muslim is. Its not that much of a mental stretch to understand it.

The universe does not care if you are attracted to females... or males for that matter. The universe does not care if you follow blindly or blaze your own path.....

In order for that sentence to mean that you would have to be saying you are not a hypocritical Muslim. The avatar you are using proves that statement to be a lie, so the only possible way to interpret your statement is that you don't like strip clubs.

So? I'm attracted to girls does the mean I do anything against my religon? Nope the farthest I ever went with a girl was hug her and that was in middle school...I always rejected girls who wanted to go to school dances....and admitted to them it was because I'm muslim....might sound corny but like I said I'm not to me

no don' get all defensive and snippy.

you made the claim that anyone not of islam did not believe in god even if they claimed they did and were hypocrites. I am saying..... just as much as every muslim is. Its not that much of a mental stretch to understand it.

The universe does not care if you are attracted to females... or males for that matter. The universe does not care if you follow blindly or blaze your own path.....

Okay syrreen I get your Beleifs but you still didn't tell me what you believe though....

I didn't make that claim I said people in America whether they are Muslims or Christians or Jews....most are hypocrites....the ones who aren't hypocrites are the ones who become agnostic or atheist kudos to them for not being hypocritical

In order for that sentence to mean that you would have to be saying you are not a hypocritical Muslim. The avatar you are using proves that statement to be a lie, so the only possible way to interpret your statement is that you don't like strip clubs.

Yeah okay I lie about myself man..hehe because I have a funny avatar doesn't mean anything it's as a joke....if you look at my posts I used to be a hypocrite of religon myself until recently I stopped....look at my long post in this thread...in the beginning...but I never went too far to do drugs or have any sexual relations or drink alcohol....that's why I said im not bad...but im not great...that's why I said I have to keep on following the path..it never ends...I can't take a break I have to keep on following the path

Yeah okay I lie about myself man..hehe because I have a funny avatar doesn't mean anything it's as a joke....if you look at my posts I used to be a hypocrite of religon myself until recently I stopped....look at my long post in this thread...in the beginning...but I never went too far to do drugs or have any sexual relations or drink alcohol....that's why I said im not bad...but im not great...that's why I said I have to keep on following the path..it never ends...I can't take a break I have to keep on following the path

Devout Muslims do not joke about sex, that makes you a hypocrite.

There is nothing wrong with talking about girls....and way to ignore my post

I don't care what your excuses are to justify your hypocrisy, or what you use to make yourself feel good about it. You are a hypocrite who condemns hypocrites. You are a mooslim.

I don't care what your excuses are to justify your hypocrisy, or what you use to make yourself feel good about it. You are a hypocrite who condemns hypocrites. You are a mooslim.

I love how you know many devout Muslims yet you mock them by calling them mooslims.....haha the same guy that's want to commit genocide on Muslims...you're irrelevant

I love how you know many devout Muslims yet you mock them by calling them mooslims.....haha the same guy that's want to commit genocide on Muslims...you're irrelevant

I am not mocking them, I am mocking you. You are a mooslim, they are Muslims.

I am not mocking them, I am mocking you. You are a mooslim, they are Muslims.

:lol:. Yeah sure anyone can look at your posts and see how much you hate Muslims...now let's just end this conversations it's not going anywhere

Forum List

Back