What are your thoughts on the Universe?

It's not really my thoughts.....Islam says God is in the outside of the universe where his kingdom and throne is....and his throne is very large I don't know the exact description....but muslims have to believe that...

"It's not really my thoughts"...

This is my whole point. What are your thoughts? And are YOU your thoughts? Yes you are!

Be true to your own thoughts first and foremost. That is your best service to God.

And are you confident of your OWN thoughts? Yes you seem to be.

Your own ideas and ideals best serve God, not those of muslim idealogy.

Are you saying we are God? I never believed in that stuff.....

I believe God is a real thing...with a form....I believe he literally is there as we speak....and I believe Islam...im into abrahamic faiths only....organized religon sort of

We are OF God. Regardless of faith, religion, belief, tennet. And I say this irrespective of Islam. For Islam can not in itself contain nor constrain the exclusivity of faith, religion, belief, or tennet.

And Islam can not, by definition, exist without faith, religion, belief, or tennet.

"It's not really my thoughts"...

This is my whole point. What are your thoughts? And are YOU your thoughts? Yes you are!

Be true to your own thoughts first and foremost. That is your best service to God.

And are you confident of your OWN thoughts? Yes you seem to be.

Your own ideas and ideals best serve God, not those of muslim idealogy.

Are you saying we are God? I never believed in that stuff.....

I believe God is a real thing...with a form....I believe he literally is there as we speak....and I believe Islam...im into abrahamic faiths only....organized religon sort of

We are OF God. Regardless of faith, religion, belief, tennet. And I say this irrespective of Islam. For Islam can not in itself contain nor constrain the exclusivity of faith, religion, belief, or tennet.

And Islam can not, by definition, exist without faith, religion, belief, or tennet.

Yes that makes sense we are the creation of God but he requires to follow the religons? Or you don't believe we are a creation?

Picture the structure of our Solar System, with our Sun in the middle and the revolving Planets and Moons

Now picture the structure of an Atom, with it's Nucleus and surrounding Protons and Electrons

What massive structure/being is our Solar System a mere Atom of????

Keep on going...

Picture the structure of our Solar System, with our Sun in the middle and the revolving Planets and Moons

Now picture the structure of an Atom, with it's Nucleus and surrounding Protons and Electrons

Keep on going...

You may not hear much more from either of us. We both sobered up. :D

Well I know you guys probably think all I'm saying is bullshit nonsense....so syrenn explain to me what you think this is? Life and the Universe?

Do you really believe its just this life and we die and that's it? Why can't our minds accept that than? Why is our mind capable of being so worried about what's after death?

If we die and that's it....that's gonna suck balls lol

:)

What i believe is far to complicated to explain here. It does not however have anything to do with a god, creator or religion.

I did not say we die and that is it......

The reason people need "more" of a reason to life and the universe is becasue they fear death. I need not order and live my life "thinking or knowing" i am pleasing or displeasing some "god" ...... others do.

Well I know you guys probably think all I'm saying is bullshit nonsense....so syrenn explain to me what you think this is? Life and the Universe?

Do you really believe its just this life and we die and that's it? Why can't our minds accept that than? Why is our mind capable of being so worried about what's after death?

What i believe is far to complicated to explain here. It does not however have anything to do with a god, creator or religion.

The reason people need "more" of a reason to life and the universe is becasue they fear death. I need not order and live my life "thinking or knowing" i am pleasing or displeasing some "god" ...... others do.

Not me....I don't believe in God because I fear death...not at all.....but I get that you're saying our conscience is still there....is it?

Not me....I don't believe in God because I fear death...not at all.....but I get that you're saying our conscience is still there....is it?

from the beginning and to the end.

from the beginning and to the end.

...? What

A zit.

Forum List

Back