We really do need something to replace the red X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say it in words.
Here's where I really miss "Disagree"

A post that goes completely opposite of the opinion many folks here.

I wouldn't want to neg rep it, but simply clicking a little red X would save me some time.
Heres where i really like the removal of the disagree. I now know your opinion on someone's comment. Rather than just a lame X you expressed your opinion and made your point. Much more interesting.....
So, its a revenue thing. Pretty much what I thought was going on.

The disagree button was useful for those people who, no matter what facts you bring to an argument, will simply just ignore it and continue on. It becomes a significant waste of time to devote 150 to 500 words to disagree with someone repeatedly who is completely closed-minded.

I haven't and won't complain about the loss of the disagree feature because I am here voluntarily and to say its a waste of My time to reply to someone highlights the fact that the entire forum is a waste of a persons time with regard to political discussion.

However, the more posts made, the more active the website looks to be, and traffic is what drives advertisers to websites. In the end, its about the income.

Last edited:
Just say it in words.

I wouldn't want to neg rep it, but simply clicking a little red X would save me some time.
Heres where i really like the removal of the disagree. I now know your opinion on someone's comment. Rather than just a lame X you expressed your opinion and made your point. Much more interesting.....
Much more time consuming too. Take for instance this post right here. It's a waste of time talking to you. It would be a more efficient use of my time to click the red X and devote the time I saved to debate with someone I respect.

Just say it in words.

The disagree button was useful for those people who, no matter what facts you bring to an argument, will simply just ignore it and continue on. It becomes a significant waste of time to devote 150 to 500 words to disagree with someone repeatedly who is completely closed-minded.

I haven't and won't complain about the loss of the disagree feature because I am here voluntarily and to say its a waste of My time to reply to someone highlights the fact that the entire forum is a waste of a persons time with regard to political discussion.

However, the more posts made, the more active the website looks to be, and traffic is what drives advertisers to websites. In the end, its about the income.
And fuck the long time loyal members, I guess.

Just say it in words.

Sounds like an excuse after a less than smooth transition.

Not that theres anything wrong with that :lol:

Just say it in words.

If we end all language, flaming, racist comments, insults and all other abhorrent behavior come talk to me about revenue and money.

I don't see how. I liked the redX feature because it allowed Me to do just as I said. Disagree without having to waste a lot of time on someone unworthy of the time to begin with.

However, I don't feel I'm being fucked over by its loss, and I've been here a long time as well.

To each their own I suppose.

Just say it in words.

Ernie you piss and moan about everything and will never be satisfied. Let's not pretend anything will make you happy.

Just say it in words.

If we end all language, flaming, racist comments, insults and all other abhorrent behavior come talk to me about revenue and money.
I was neither agreeing nor disagreeing. Merely making an observation. I too understand how the web income generation thing works.

I don't fault this website for doing exactly what you described. It does cost money to run a website.

Just say it in words.

Hey! Some of us pay Good Money in order to have All Language, Flaming, Insults, and other Abhorrent behavior!

Just say it in words.

Ernie you piss and moan about everything and will never be satisfied. Let's not pretend anything will make you happy.

I would be Ecstatically Happy to have my albums migrated.

Just say it in words.

Sounds like an excuse after a less than smooth transition.

Not that theres anything wrong with that :lol:
Reminds one of the obamacare roll out, doesn't it?

Why is this forum operating on the liberal PC Level? Why do the titty babies get to trash an entire concept for all us? It's so fucked up beyond repair that it's insane.

I suggest a smelly fart button for those that dislike the post.. You can have a different smell farted on the degree of disagreeable posts..

Just say it in words.

I could be made happy here. Hell! I was very happy here 2 1/2 years ago.

The Conservatives are up in arms. There's no tea parties and them Liberals are ruining everything here.

We should go back to the old rep system where you could leave comments on a pos or neg rep.
The comments in post your neg reps thread were freaking funny

Just say it in words.

I could be made happy here. Hell! I was very happy here 2 1/2 years ago.
what happened 2.5 years ago that I missed?

Well I piss and moan about a lot of things too but that's my God given right :) In this case it's justified.. Some crybaby liberals , probably two or three at most trashed the redex.. So you guys remove the entire thing for two or three people.. Get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back