Young blacks committing crimes in DC… the media, Hollywood and the government is letting these young black men down. We need to help them.

I just saw about a eight or 10 minute special on CNN international there was actually a breath of fresh air. It was very informative. You actually have to watch the video to understand what I’m saying. But the link above might help. The video I saw showed only young black juveniles committing violent crimes. robbing Uber drivers… attacking people.

Now, again, as I’ve said, countless times, the problem with young white men is the mass school shooting issue. So there has to be accountability for young white people and young Black people who do wrong. It Has to be called out.

And those who say

“racist!”

“Your wrong”

Not only are they wrong, but they are a problem. And they are getting in the way of the solutions. We have a bad economy just as the CNN special pointed out. Yes again we have a bad economy now and the super high inflation is contributing to the higher crime rates.

Young white men and black men need to be taught proper history of how beautiful America was. Of how they should respect American history, respect their neighborhood, respect their parents. So we need to transform the way our media, and Hollywood is instilling ideals into the youth.

We can certainly have a better future in America. Believe in our Lord, believe in a better future and helping each other out.

/---/ As long as the victims can't arm themselves and send the hoodlums to the promised land, all is right in Washington, DC. It's what they voted for.

Moonglow

you think fatherless black boys are violent and criminal today because mom’s grandfather had to drink from segregated water fountains?
No, we have always had juvenile delinquents as they used to be called. Whether they have Fathers in the home or not. Some of the worst people that have existed came from two-parent families....Two that are recent are Adolph Hitler and Joeseph Stalin...both were white also.

Are we getting the whole story here?

We’re expected to believe that an otherwise law abiding father of 7 WITH NO CRIMINAL RECORD was arrested and sent to prison for a couple of joints?

I’m dubious to say the least

How long did Rush spend in prison for drugs?

No, we have always had juvenile delinquents as they used to be called. Whether they have Fathers in the home or not. Some of the worst people that have existed came from two-parent families....Two that are recent are Adolph Hitler and Joeseph Stalin...both were white also.
True dat. However, we have promoted the elimination of the two parent families for one parent ones with the government he surrogates father. There is ample proof this makes things worse.

What's with your ongoing black-people-are-thugs racism camapign?

That's what Russia wants you to preach? What are they deflecting from?

You're lucky you're at a board that coddles white supremacists.
Putin is less racist than anyone in your party. Why don't you admit there is a problem, then try to solve it? I know if a black person makes it on their own, you loons hate them.

What's your whole story? You never was in trouble and spent 7 years just for two joints? I have to call bullshit.

Nobody would ever believe a young black man would get accosted by the police and killed just for walking home from the store either.......until it happened.

Thats like saying straight men can get AIDS from blood transfusions so why should homosexuals worry about unprotected sex in gay bath houses?

Children from single parent welfare homes are more likely to get in trouble than those from stable families with a father in the home

Nobody would ever believe a young black man would get accosted by the police and killed just for walking home from the store either.......until it happened.
I thought pknopp made that up and now re know for sure

1708449511059.png

The point is, we’re having crime surges in major cities today. That’s more crime today. And the mass shootings issue of today that did not exist in the past. It’s a culture problem. People can ignore if they want but that only exacerbates the problem.

It’s undeniable the inner cities of today are dilapidated and wrecked neighborhoods. Now if you go back to the 60s or 70s even the neighborhoods there looked better.

Its because they are hungry and poor.... just ask any dumb lib...

Moonglow

you think fatherless black boys are violent and criminal today because mom’s grandfather had to drink from segregated water fountains?
It’s disturbing how much liberals and Democrats want to focus more on the segregation, slavery, and racist policies in this Nation’s past rather that celebrate how we have evolved.

Getting back to the topic of continued violence among Black youths today, what is it going to take change that?

It’s disturbing how much liberals and Democrats want to focus more on the segregation, slavery, and racist policies in this Nation’s past rather that celebrate how we have evolved.

Getting back to the topic of continued violence among Black youths today, what is it going to take change that?
I am a pessimist

Because I dont think it will change for many generations

Liberal policies serve to sustain black failure

Forum List

Back