Feds warn employers can be punished for failing to use preferred transgender pronouns, restrooms

More unelected losers making up laws, muh fake democracy.

In landmark guidance, the federal commission created to fight racial and sexual discrimination declared Monday that employers that fail to use a worker's preferred pronoun or refuse them the chance to use the restroom of their choice will be engaging in prohibited harassment.

The U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission published the new harassment guidelines Monday after voting along partisan lines on Friday to approve them, even in the face of opposition from nearly two dozen red states. Three Democrat appointees approved the rules while two Republicans opposed them.

The new document elevates gender identity as a protected class under discrimination laws like race, sex and religion..........................................
Wait, if it’s based on discrimination law, and discrimination law is based on the legal theory of similarly situated individuals being treated equally, then, since a straight male is biologically similarly situated to a trans woman, wouldn’t that have to mean you can’t stop straight men from using the same restroom as the trans woman??????

My my. 🤷‍♂️

More unelected losers making up laws, muh fake democracy.

In landmark guidance, the federal commission created to fight racial and sexual discrimination declared Monday that employers that fail to use a worker's preferred pronoun or refuse them the chance to use the restroom of their choice will be engaging in prohibited harassment.

The U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission published the new harassment guidelines Monday after voting along partisan lines on Friday to approve them, even in the face of opposition from nearly two dozen red states. Three Democrat appointees approved the rules while two Republicans opposed them.

The new document elevates gender identity as a protected class under discrimination laws like race, sex and religion..........................................
November can't get here soon enough.

If you are running a business and one of you employees is a gay pervert male who claims to be a female and that employee wants to use the ladies restroom and be addressed as a “she” you will have to give a rat’s ass

Because your business does not have unlimited funds for lawyers to fight the problem in court, but the federal government does
And therein lies the problem. You are strongly for common sense and non authoritarian government. But do you hurt the rest of your employees, your family, yourself just to stand on a principle of semantics? When you have faceless bureaucrats in office making rules and regulations with force of law and ability to apply severe penalties on you for violating even the most unreasonable, nonsensical of those? And a shadow government (deep state) pushing a senile and mental damaged President to condone it?

My solution would have been to not hire the freak in the first place. But if he transgendered while already on the payroll, it becomes much more difficult. The only solution is to elect people to be in charge who allow common sense and throw out the unreasonable rules and regulations. (Vote Trump and all GOP in November.)

1714573326121.jpeg

You are what eyes and brains determine you to be and not what you wish you are and feel you need to be.

Just so you know I’ll be going to see Halluci Nation on June 4th.
Speaking of bands, I’m not in one, but I’ve recently come across a video channel called “Drum Beats Online”, you may know it. It’s a drummer who has a drum instruction course, but he also plays professionally for a band called “I Prevail”, and tours major gigs all over the world. But, he documents his travels and talks about life on the road and such. But the coolest thing he does is he will wear a camera on his chest when he plays for these 20,000 to 50,000 crowd size concerts, so you see everything from his perspective sitting at the drum kit.

It’s pretty cool seeing it that way.

Speaking of bands, I’m not in one, but I’ve recently come across a video channel called “Drum Beats Online”, you may know it. It’s a drummer who has a drum instruction course, but he also plays professionally for a band called “I Prevail”, and tours major gigs all over the world. But, he documents his travels and talks about life on the road and such. But the coolest thing he does is he will wear a camera on his chest when he plays for these 20,000 to 50,000 crowd size concerts, so you see everything from his perspective sitting at the drum kit.

It’s pretty cool seeing it that way.
Sounds cool. I’ll check it out. Thanks.

Forum List

Back