We Are ALL Gay

Is that true? :eusa_whistle:

Keep dreaming.

You started your own thread outing yourself as gay.

Nothing in any of that makes it MY dream, Dainty.

:razz:

Really? So you're delusional as well as stupid?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/108039-dante-is-gay.html

Your false denial of my accurate honest and now proved contention only makes you look even more dishonest, Dainty!

It's ok. I don't judge you just because you're entirely gay.

I judge you because you are entirely worthless!

:thup:

Your false denial of my accurate honest and now proved contention only makes you look even more dishonest, Dainty!

So THAT explains why he wants me so much! :lol:

Sorry, Dainte, I ain't interested.

Oh a spoof thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you really are hot for me. :redface:

I'm flattered, but no. I do not want an affair with you.

Oh a spoof thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure. NOW you pretend it was "just a spoof thread."

Hoookay.

Ambivalent about it now that you've outed yourself.

Understood.

you really are hot for me. :redface:

I'm flattered, but no. I do not want an affair with you.

Seriously, girl, you need better material. That stale line is worthy of boredtoseeya (who has used it endlessly, and just as dishonestly as you, quite often). Better luck next time.

GayTest13.jpg

Wait... that doesn't make sense.

I knew I was a Fuckin' Lesbian!... And cutting my Mullet off didn't change that!

:)

peace...

...and Lezzie, and Bisexual, and TS/TV/CD...and probably much more.

No human adult is asexual. Some humans are celibate, but actions are not personality...they are choices. Human sexuality -- including YOURS, Dear Reader -- is not black and white...it is not binary.

"Male or female."

"Gay or straight."

Gender ambidextious-ness and pansexual desire is a river of ginormous proportions running through ALL of US.

There is no "us" and "them". There are folks whose behavior is limited to fucking only members of the other gender. But that's a choice. Some choose to do this out of fear, or confusion. A few folks -- not many -- have so little attraction to same-gender folks that they are not motivated to seek out sex with anyone but the "opposite sex".

You can not "lose your manhood" and no one "turns into a woman" except by surgery. Gay men are as varied -- and include as high a proportion of true motherfuckers -- as "straight men".

I get the feeling that many people are comfy with bisexual chicks having sex with each other, but squorked by lesbians or gay men doing the very same thing. And some folks seem utterly unwilling to accept or treat with dignity those who are transsexual or transvesities (loosely defined, a transvesite is a gender dismorphic person who does not at present seek surgery to correct the genitalia to match his or her brain's sex/gender identity).

And why in the world even bother to mention cross-dressing? Almost every man has done this, and most do it alot. (In our society, no garment is off-limits to females and thus, chicks cannot cross-dress.) Not many men are able or willing to cross dress anywhere but in secret. But, c'mon now, it cannot have escaped all y'alls notice that 99.9% of males want to try cross-dressing because it has the allure of the forbidden. Many/some men find cross-dressing gets them in a mood they cannot easily get into otherwise, so they keep it up.

It makes as much damned sense to be hateful or confused by cross-dressers as it does to hate on masterbaters.

We are humans, not manufactured goods run off an assembly line identical to spec.

Embrace your gender-ambidextriousness. Celebrate your pansexuality.

And stop writing all these sexual hatred-filled posts on USMB or anywhere else.

Peace out, folks.

I dunno. I've met both women and men that I'm pretty sure were entirely gay or straight. I don't know if I agree that choice factors in much. Sure, we all have a choice, and we can do things that are in alignment or not with our nature, but I don't think someone choosing to do something they don't like indicates that they somehow have a latent desire to do that thing. I mean, in the grand scheme of things I'm pretty sure I would do anything to survive, but that doesn't mean I secretly want to do it.

Amanda wrote:

I dunno. I've met both women and men that I'm pretty sure were entirely gay or straight. I don't know if I agree that choice factors in much. Sure, we all have a choice, and we can do things that are in alignment or not with our nature, but I don't think someone choosing to do something they don't like indicates that they somehow have a latent desire to do that thing. I mean, in the grand scheme of things I'm pretty sure I would do anything to survive, but that doesn't mean I secretly want to do it.

You are 100% right, miss. Sexual orientation -- gay, straight or bisexual -- is most likely unchangable in any adult and fixed in most kidlets by age five. Maybe even age 2...or at birth. Or before.

I deliberatly wrote the Op in a very emphatic way because, on that night, I was fed up to the teeth with all the gay bashing going on all over USMB. It just astounds me that so many seem to be so ignorant of the basics of human sexuality.

I don't really lust after any women. I admit it, I'm straight. I love men. But in my life I have thought things like "OMG, Issabella Rosselini is just gorgeous. I wonder what her face feels like?" Virtually every sentient adult has had such thoughts about the gender he or she does not sleep with. No, that does not make me gay...but that willingness to admit I have felt same sex desire helps keep me from behaving like a Complete Asshole to folks who are.

Doubtless I'm an asshole in many other ways, but not as to our GLBT brethern.

For Dante and Liability:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa9M3MnKDTk]YouTube - SILENT NIGHT (with LYRICS) - INSTRUMENTAL[/ame]

How much nicer USMB is, without the white noise.

GayTest13.jpg

Wait... that doesn't make sense.

I knew I was a Fuckin' Lesbian!... And cutting my Mullet off didn't change that!

:)

peace...

I now know why your stalker is after you all the time, Mal.

I didn't realize, earlier, that you were a lesbian.

Your stalker's gay-dar must have been working.

By the way, in that pretty little image of the woman standing in front of a fighter jet, I couldn't help but notice that her pants are so tight you could read her lips.

:cool:

Forum List

Back