CIA internal memo says agents that Cross Dress are better agents

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents

Biden’s Top Intelligence Agency Says Crossdressing Makes Man ‘Better Intelligence Officer,’ Internal Docs Show | The Daily Wire

Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 3732575847
Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 2812882407
Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 1982063664
Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 2928424190
Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 929364569

The below story is the first part of a series on the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s DEI newsletter, “The Dive.”

Agents at the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and throughout the intelligence community were distributed a newsletter that celebrated an intelligence official for crossdressing, saying that dressing up in women’s clothes makes him “a better intelligence officer,” according to an internal document obtained by The Daily Wire.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence sent its internal newsletter, called “The Dive” and obtained by The Daily Wire through a Freedom of Information Act request, to personnel across the entire Intelligence Community. Featured in the newsletter was an article by an anonymous official claiming that crossdressing makes him a better intelligence officer.

“I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes,” the article, titled “My Gender Identity and Expression Make Me a Better Intelligence Officer,” states in its opening line. The author goes on to argue that his decision to crossdress “merits attention given the climate of discussion around the topic and where it sits in the larger conversation about gender identity and expression and professional appearance.”

The unclassified newsletter, which specifies on each page that it is “for official use only” and “not cleared for public release,” was released to The Daily Wire last week, though information such as names of authors are redacted throughout. It was created by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s IC Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility Office and sent to the entire Intelligence Community.

This wasn't for distribution...this was for bullshitting the agents on the inside. I wonder how that worked.

Ridiculous gaslighting BS. How a person dresses has zero impact on their competence as an agent.

That cannot possibly be real. There's just no way something like that could come from the ODNI.

a agree with that skepticism. i suppose we need a few agents who can pass undercover among the violent radical tranny gangs of democrats who are stealing our culture and our elections, but no crossdresser can get a security clearance, can they?

The results of the "Woke" and "DEI" efforts is the weakening of our intelligence gathering, foreign policies and overall readiness to secure our National safety.
The only conclusion that can be made is that this 46th president, his cabinet and appointees are a "Clear And Present Danger" to America.

Forum List

Back