Disfigured Kidlets

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by Madeline, May 4, 2010.

1. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    I was speaking t a lady today who had her grandson with her...a boy who looked to be about 12 or 13. I swear, I am not making this up. That child was in my peripheral vision and I noticed his appearance was strange, so I looked him over trying to figue out why.

Well, his strangeness of appearance was because he had a pair of holes in his earlobes that had been enlarged to the size of half dollars. The perfectly round shape of them was created by two circle thingies he had inserted --- not like a coin, but like a ring.

This kid is not from Somewhere Else. I know that, and he does not look like a black kid. He looks like Just Another White Kid, which I suppose was the whole point of this body modification. To alter how he looked in a way that shocks people.

I have no doubt he is loving life at 12 years old because he can look shocking...but this is not pink hair he can cut off in a few years. I can't even imagine how surgery would be able to correct this. I have never heard of an earlobe transplant.

What are the parents of this child smoking? Have any of you seen this before? Do you agree with me...this child is marked for life now as unaccpetable/less acceptable in many social and work environments? Who allows their child to contract his future opportunities like this so needlessly -- and where in the hell would the family even find a ??? tattoo artist? to work on a child so young?

I am bumfuddled.

Not mad, just sorta stunned.

[​IMG]

I'd have fetched an image of exactly what the child looked like but I dun even know WTF to CALL this. I kinda sorta know some folks aka primitive tribes of people in South America do something similar, but I am without the google-fu to fetch an image on them. What is next? Foot-binding?

2. Dr Gregg

Dr Gregg BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    OMG, there is this guy who works at Jimmy Johns on campus that has those holes, probably bigger than a silver dollar, and I get sick looking at him. On top of being extremely ugly to begin with, those ear things are nasty. And even more nasty when he's not wearing his rings. Dont' understand what these people are thinking. It doesn't look cool, its just gross. And they won't ever be repaired without surgery

3. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,859
    here people who have them under 18...did them themselves....and sure some doctor is gonna make a fortune closing them holes

4. eagleseven

eagleseven Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    They're called plugs. I find them distasteful, but some really like them.

[​IMG]

5. namvet

namvet Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,802
    for me its the same with tattoos. but i don't know if these are needled or inked now. I saw a real attractive gal in the store the other day. her entire neck was tattooed. all i could do was stare at it. so did everyone else. it really detracted from her beauty. she had the ring in her nose as well.
    BTY when i was in Nam i saw lots of guys with tattoos. but many of them contracted Hepatitis. no thanks !!!!

6. Phoenix

Phoenix fideli certa merces

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,363
    Looks like silly putty to me. :doubt:

7. namvet

namvet Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,802
    bet he can hear the BBC :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Dr Gregg

Dr Gregg BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    Not a fan of the rings in the nose, or lips or anywhere in the face on a woman. Maybe eyebrow OK, or a dot nose ring is fine. Worst is the septum bull rings, really don't like those. BUt solme people love it. Tattoos on women OK, as long as its not overdone. I saw a bartender that had tattoos on his face, now what were you thinking?

9. Phoenix

Phoenix fideli certa merces

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,363
    Saw a guy who had surgery to repair his earlobes, then immediately started stretching them back out again.

10. namvet

namvet Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,802