We Are ALL Gay

Liability and his merry band of multiple personalities strikes again!

Calm down Dainty.

Everyone here fully accepts that you are hopelessly homosexual.

Don't feel threatened, and stop projecting.

You win: you ARE the gayest of the gay!

Dainty declares that he is "fabulous!"

images

Look! Everyone knows how much I adore the precious Madeline..Madison..whatever...

But this chance revival of a thread that was long gone and probably best forgotten by most except those that clearly have some lingering "doubts" about it's content got me to re-read the OP. Honestly I only made it half way before the headache started..

AND I have to say to my cyber lover...MADELINE!!!!! You are FUCKING BATSHIT CRAZY!!!!!

I have never put on any womens clothing in my whole life or wanted to with the exception of having to run outta the house quickly on a cold day a couple of times and grabbed the nearest warm jacket that might have happened to be readily available...and just happened to be pink. Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. The cord of firewood out back doesn't care what color your jacket is.

Does THAT make me GAY?????????

Life would be a lot less stressful if guy's were more oftent gay. Outside of sports as teens and early 20's myself and most of my buddies spent about every waking hour figuring out how to get in hot chicks pants. I have zero problems, nor do I want restrictions on gays of any kind. But Jah did not bless me with the spirit do go both ways, shit I could have made a fortune bartending in gay clubs. The hot chicks next to me in nightclubs would sell half the drinks I did and make better tips. Why, they were smoking hot.

Life would be a lot less stressful if guy's were more oftent gay. Outside of sports as teens and early 20's myself and most of my buddies spent about every waking hour figuring out how to get in hot chicks pants. I have zero problems, nor do I want restrictions on gays of any kind. But Jah did not bless me with the spirit do go both ways, shit I could have made a fortune bartending in gay clubs. The hot chicks next to me in nightclubs would sell half the drinks I did and make better tips. Why, they were smoking hot.

Fantasizes about bartending in a gay nightclub? Nothing gay here !!! :cuckoo:...move along.:lol:

Look! Everyone knows how much I adore the precious Madeline..Madison..whatever...

But this chance revival of a thread that was long gone and probably best forgotten by most except those that clearly have some lingering "doubts" about it's content got me to re-read the OP. Honestly I only made it half way before the headache started..

AND I have to say to my cyber lover...MADELINE!!!!! You are FUCKING BATSHIT CRAZY!!!!!

I have never put on any womens clothing in my whole life or wanted to with the exception of having to run outta the house quickly on a cold day a couple of times and grabbed the nearest warm jacket that might have happened to be readily available...and just happened to be pink. Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. The cord of firewood out back doesn't care what color your jacket is.

Does THAT make me GAY?????????

I reiterate: A few folks -- not many -- have so little attraction to same-gender folks that they are not motivated to seek out sex with anyone but the "opposite sex".

I say BS to this thread. I'd rather be celibant for life than have sex with a man.

I just dont fathom gays. I mean, have the ever played with boobs?

I do, however, wish every man in the world was a fag except me. I'd get so many women!!!

I say BS to this thread. I'd rather be celibant for life than have sex with a man.

I just dont fathom gays. I mean, have the ever played with boobs?

you silly fuck. lots of fags get boobs. :lol:

Impossible. If a fag ever took home a perky Hooter's girl with low self esteem she'd suck the gay right out if him. I doubt most fags have ever played with great racks, else they'd not be gay any longer.

...and Lezzie, and Bisexual, and TS/TV/CD...and probably much more.

No human adult is asexual. Some humans are celibate, but actions are not personality...they are choices. Human sexuality -- including YOURS, Dear Reader -- is not black and white...it is not binary.

"Male or female."

"Gay or straight."

Gender ambidextious-ness and pansexual desire is a river of ginormous proportions running through ALL of US.

There is no "us" and "them". There are folks whose behavior is limited to fucking only members of the other gender. But that's a choice. Some choose to do this out of fear, or confusion. A few folks -- not many -- have so little attraction to same-gender folks that they are not motivated to seek out sex with anyone but the "opposite sex".

You can not "lose your manhood" and no one "turns into a woman" except by surgery. Gay men are as varied -- and include as high a proportion of true motherfuckers -- as "straight men".

I get the feeling that many people are comfy with bisexual chicks having sex with each other, but squorked by lesbians or gay men doing the very same thing. And some folks seem utterly unwilling to accept or treat with dignity those who are transsexual or transvesities (loosely defined, a transvesite is a gender dismorphic person who does not at present seek surgery to correct the genitalia to match his or her brain's sex/gender identity).

And why in the world even bother to mention cross-dressing? Almost every man has done this, and most do it alot. (In our society, no garment is off-limits to females and thus, chicks cannot cross-dress.) Not many men are able or willing to cross dress anywhere but in secret. But, c'mon now, it cannot have escaped all y'alls notice that 99.9% of males want to try cross-dressing because it has the allure of the forbidden. Many/some men find cross-dressing gets them in a mood they cannot easily get into otherwise, so they keep it up.

It makes as much damned sense to be hateful or confused by cross-dressers as it does to hate on masterbaters.

We are humans, not manufactured goods run off an assembly line identical to spec.

Embrace your gender-ambidextriousness. Celebrate your pansexuality.

And stop writing all these sexual hatred-filled posts on USMB or anywhere else.

Peace out, folks.

The above post is fucking gay

and the poster hates women- or at least non-dykes who love don't walk out on their families

We Are ALL Gay

I can tell you for a fact, no, we're not.

rdean, not all of us have intimate sexual encounters with same gender-folk....but ALL of us have wanted to.

We are all gay "in our hearts", our secret thoughts, our desires. But being adults, we make choices as to which desires we will express...hopefully because those we select will best lead us to a fulfilling intimate life.
Why do you always insist on telling others what they do/should want?

Like you declaring that your mission won't be over until no woman wants to be home with her children...

We Are ALL Gay

I can tell you for a fact, no, we're not.

You just told us for a fact that you are.

We do not all have pansexual lives. Very few of us do so. Most of us settle into primary pair bonds, and the majority of us choose a partner of the opposite gender. These behaviors are a result of our social conditioning, our ethics and our beliefs about which path will most likely lead to happiness.

:lol:

Yes... women couldn't possibly have evolved to prefer male partners- it must be part of the evil patriarchy's mind control system to keep women subjected to the slavery of childbirth and marriage! :evil:

Mrs. Lukas described your delusional religion to the letter

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Politically-Incorrect-Guide-Women-Feminism/dp/1596980036]Amazon.com: The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex And Feminism (9781596980037): Carrie L. Lukas: Books[/ame]

we are all gay

i can tell you for a fact, no, we're not.

rdean, not all of us have intimate sexual encounters with same gender-folk....but all of us have wanted to.

We are all gay "in our hearts", our secret thoughts, our desires. But being adults, we make choices as to which desires we will express...hopefully because those we select will best lead us to a fulfilling intimate life.

don't be a breeder!!!!!111!! Fight the patriarchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!

lol

Let us say, for the sake of argument, that sexuality is dynamic and fluid...

so fucking what? Nobody's buying your feminazi rant about how women can never be happy with a man and only have sex with men because the evil patriarchal oppressors are enslaving them and controlling their minds

People like what they like- so long as they harm noone, mind your own fucking business and stop trying to tell them what they should like or what they should want in life

Fuck off Maddie, and mind your own

Forum List

Back