We Are ALL Gay

Amanda wrote:

I dunno. I've met both women and men that I'm pretty sure were entirely gay or straight. I don't know if I agree that choice factors in much. Sure, we all have a choice, and we can do things that are in alignment or not with our nature, but I don't think someone choosing to do something they don't like indicates that they somehow have a latent desire to do that thing. I mean, in the grand scheme of things I'm pretty sure I would do anything to survive, but that doesn't mean I secretly want to do it.
You are 100% right, miss. Sexual orientation -- gay, straight or bisexual -- is most likely unchangable in any adult and fixed in most kidlets by age five. Maybe even age 2...or at birth. Or before.

Well, so much for your whole fucking premise

Now that you've proven your own OP to be full of shit, maybe you'll shut the fuck up?

Doubtless I'm an asshole in many other ways, but not as to our GLBT brethern.
Brethren?

Sexist pig...

and now gays are some protected class to be treated with kiddie gloves?

#fffm_keywords_block h1, #fffm_keywords_block h2, #fffm_keywords_block h3, #fffm_keywords_block h4, #fffm_keywords_block h5, #fffm_keywords_block h6 { display: inline; }#fffm_keywords_block h1 { font-size: 16pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h2 { font-size: 14pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h3 { font-size: 12pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h4 { font-size: 10pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h5 { font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold; }#fffm_keywords_block h6 { font-size: 8pt; font-weight: bold; } Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords: liability is gay for dante

, Allgaypage

I wonder if it ever crossed maddie's mind that in the OP she essentially makes the case that practicing homosexuality is a choice. :eusa_think:

Mani, all sexual conduct is a choice. Yours is, mine is, anyone else's is...unless for some reason they cannot consent. It's what's in your heart that you cannot change.

I think it's interesting, re-reading this thread, how so many men felt they had to post here to assert their heterosexuality. Pixie wanted to discuss Kinsey's research, and Amanda wanted to discuss her experiences, but all the men wanted to do was assert "I am not gay", except for Oscar Wao, who is.

There's a fear behind this, and it isn't good for any of us. Attacking that fear is what led me to post the Op in the first place, six or seven months ago.

I have no clue why JB bumped this, or why it took him a dozen posts to get it all off his chest. Kinda strange, the things he perceives in my posts which are not there.

In any event, it is very early Thanksgiving morning, so go to bed and when you get up, you can make love to a turkey.

I didn't bump it, retard.

And we all know what you're getting at; you've exposed yourself before when you've declared that as long as we 'still have women who spend part of their lives as stay at home moms, and far more who seem to think they'd like to', your feminazi crusade isn't complete.

Even your last post above is a sad shot at men, an attempt to declare that any man whose not bi- or homosexual must somehow be either defective or homophobic and insecure. You can't accept that, more often than not, men like women and women like men. You can't accept that heterosexuality is the norm and that most women enjoy the companionship- emotional and sensual- of men. You can't accept that, contrary to what your feminazi cult would have you believe, women can be and oft are happy being wives and mothers.

It's not fear that driving most of the men here to 'assert their heterosexuality'. It's the fact that they don't experience any homosexual desires (while they do experience sexual and/or emotional attractions to women) that leads them to state, as a matter of fact, that they are heterosexual. But you can't accept that anymore than the rightwingers can accept that the VA, the school system that educated our youth in the 50's, the 8-hour workday, and the initial rise of the working class in America- before greed on the parts of both the capitalists and the unions triggered the more recent wave of outsourcing that, along with Republican tax breaks to the richest Americans, undermined the working class- were products of leftism

You're not interesting in the discussing these studies- studies that have been discussed on these forums before. You're interested in using and manipulating these studies and their conclusions to suit your own neofeminist objectives and attack any man who doesn't join this thread to make a politically-correct declaration of bisexuality and swear to serve the cause to undermine the 'Patriarchal Dictatorship'.

Ms. Lukas already exposed your game, Maddie; it won't fly here.

Last edited:
It would seem you have arguments with me that I dun participate in, JB. Apparently, you have better luck winning those than the ones I do participate in.
I understand your avoidance. His posts make sense and yours don't. In fact, you lack the mental capacity to even comprehend how you consistently contradict yourself.

Idiot.

We Are ALL Gay

I can tell you for a fact, no, we're not.

rdean, not all of us have intimate sexual encounters with same gender-folk....but ALL of us have wanted to.

We are all gay "in our hearts", our secret thoughts, our desires. But being adults, we make choices as to which desires we will express...hopefully because those we select will best lead us to a fulfilling intimate life.

I think this must be the most fucked up thing I have ever read in my life. I can asure you, dear poster, that I am not "gay". I think you've been badly misinformed. Either that or you're stupid.

Q.: What's green and smells like Miss Piggy?

A.: Kermit the Frog's dick.

See? Even Kermit is straight.

I think this would be an excellent opportunity for Miss M and LyingAbility to have a Cage match to decide who the better most gayest attorney is.

Maybe Miss Madison could argue why LA is gay and he could argue why he is not.

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

We Are ALL Gay

rdean, not all of us have intimate sexual encounters with same gender-folk....but ALL of us have wanted to.

We are all gay "in our hearts", our secret thoughts, our desires. But being adults, we make choices as to which desires we will express...hopefully because those we select will best lead us to a fulfilling intimate life.

We all know how happy those who chose to indulge in same-sex relationships, sexual relationships with children, and screwing animals are.

Let's hear it for free love for all! It obviously makes the world a better place!

Hate to break this news to you, but I'm afraid that you are wrong. There isn't a "gay" cell in my body anywhere. You need to do better research or tell us something you really know something about.

I think this would be an excellent opportunity for Miss M and LyingAbility to have a Cage match to decide who the better most gayest attorney is.

Maybe Miss Madison could argue why LA is gay and he could argue why he is not.

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Awww. Poor widdle Smugly is all butthurt over the banter from yesterday (predicated, as it was, on his fundamental dishonesty and lack of integrity).

:lol:

Come to think of it, since Smugly created the world famous "Homo Cage" ™ ® (patent pending), it is a fair guess that Smugly is actually the gayest of them all. :thup:

You forced me...I didn't want to do it on T-Day but you left me no choice!!!!

Q: What is the difference between a tick and a lawyer?
A tick falls off of you when you die.

Q: Why does the law society prohibit sex between lawyers and their clients?
A: To prevent clients from being billed twice for essentially the same service.

Q: What do you call a lawyer who doesn't chase ambulances?
A: Retired.

Q: How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Six. One to change the bulb and five to write the environmental impact statement.

Q: What do you call a smiling, sober, courteous person at a bar association convention?
A: The caterer.

Q: Why are lawyers like nuclear weapons?
A: If one side has one, the other side has to get one. Once launched, they cannot be recalled. When they land, they screw up everything forever.

Q: What do you get if you send a prostitute to law school?
A: A fucking know-it-all.

Q: What do lawyers use for birth control?
A: Their personalities.

Q: What can a goose do, a duck can't, and a lawyer should?
A: Stick his bill up his @$%.

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a rooster?
When a rooster wakes up in the morning, its primal urge is to cluck defiance.

Q: Have you heard about the lawyers' word processor?
A: No matter what font you select, everything come out in fine print.

Q: Did you hear about the new microwave lawyer?
A: You spend eight minutes in his office and get billed as if you'd been there eight hours.

Q: Did you hear about the group of terrorists that hijacked a plane full of lawyers?
A: They called down to ground control with their list of demands, threatening that if their demands weren't met, they would release one lawyer every hour.

Q: How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?
A: His lips are moving.

Thanks to:

Lawyer Jokes - Lawyer One Liners

For providing this valuable research material!!

A: Six. One to change the bulb and five to write the environmental impact statement.

Q: What do you call a smiling, sober, courteous person at a bar association convention?

A: If one side has one, the other side has to get one. Once launched, they cannot be recalled. When they land, they screw up everything forever.

A: You spend eight minutes in his office and get billed as if you'd been there eight hours.

Q: Did you hear about the group of terrorists that hijacked a plane full of lawyers?
A: They called down to ground control with their list of demands, threatening that if their demands weren't met, they would release one lawyer every hour.

Thanks to:

Zzzz. All old stuff. Quite trite.

You can do better. Well, I'd like to believe you are capable of better, Smugs.

Give it a whirl.

We Are ALL Gay

We all know how happy those who chose to indulge in same-sex relationships, sexual relationships with children, and screwing animals are.

Let's hear it for free love for all! It obviously makes the world a better place!

Do I really need to explain why sexually abusing children or beastiality is wrong, Allie?

Thanks to:

Zzzz. All old stuff. Quite trite.

You can do better. Well, I'd like to believe you are capable of better, Smugs.

Give it a whirl.

I didn't realize you were my brother at the bar, Liability. You still practicing? What sort of law, may I ask?

Do I really need to explain why sexually abusing children or beastiality is wrong, Allie?
No, but perhaps Allie could explain the term 'mock' to you.

Forum List

Back