Watch Trump ask Russians to Commit Espionage Against US, by begging them to hack Hillary's email!

Another nail in Trumps coffin! Video provided by Politico below!!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

View attachment 204607
Wow, another nut job that cannot read or apply context.

The nut job would be Trump who asked the Russians to help him win the election!

6ab3a751-163b-481f-b229-d95d21a8c22b.png

View attachment 204607
Wow, another nut job that cannot read or apply context.

The nut job would be Trump who asked the Russians to help him win the election!

View attachment 204635
Moron.

I'll give you an assignment.

When was it that Trump said this?

Now, at that time, how many suspects were there that allegedly held the 'secret emails'? I can recall three.

Now, if you apply the context of the time period to the words, you'll see that he wasn't asking Russia to do anything. At that point in time, EVERYONE was looking for them.

Now, go get a refund on your education and crawl into some pcp pipe somewhere.

Toodles.

View attachment 204607

Watch a snowflake lie like the piece of shit he is. Trump didn't ask them to steal the emails. The premise of the joke is that the emails have already been stolen, and it is a joke. You turds are so desperate that you have to pretend Trump was dead serious when he was actually making a joke. Snowflakes have no sense of humor. How can these people stand each other's company?

View attachment 204607
What’s wrong with Trump asking Russia to give the FBI the 33000 emails she deleted?
Wasn’t it the FBI looking for them? Wasn’t it the FBI who said it was the democrats stupidity and ignorance that allowed the Russians to hack their servers?

Like Trump, I’d also like to see what she deleted. :)
Notice that they don't care what's in the emails. They only want to attack the person who made them available to the public, which isn't a crime.

Espionage requires one to actually do something against the GOVERNMENT. Hillary was a private citizen during the run up to the election and had been for some time. And as to her server, you all claimed there were no Government secrets on it anyway. So this thread fails on 2 accounts.
Objection your honor, goes to show conspiracy by the parties involved.
Sorry but not even, What a foreign Government chooses to do has nothing to do with statements from a Presidential Candidate.

View attachment 204607

Where did he tell them to hack, everyone at the time was saying they couldn’t find those missing emails THAT WERE UNDER SUBPOENA BY THE WAY!
And he was talking in context about her private unprotected server being hacked by hostel folks, so he was implying that Russia already had them because of her unprotected private server.
Y’all liberals are some of the most out of touch with zero common sense in the real world. Y’all go sit in the corner, shut up and let a real leader save this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 204607
What’s wrong with Trump asking Russia to give the FBI the 33000 emails she deleted?
Wasn’t it the FBI looking for them? Wasn’t it the FBI who said it was the democrats stupidity and ignorance that allowed the Russians to hack their servers?

Notice that they don't care what's in the emails. They only want to attack the person who made them available to the public, which isn't a crime.
Democrats are whining and crying because they’ve been exposed.

They know they’re losing support.
After years of making promises, people are seeing Trump making it a reality.

Democrats like to focus on words. Republicans like to see results.

View attachment 204607

They know the longer this drags on, the worse they look. What else can they do but lie and obfuscate about the facts?

View attachment 204607

They know the longer this drags on, the worse they look. What else can they do but lie and obfuscate about the facts?
No. They don’t know that.
Democrats have a problem with learning from mistakes.

View attachment 204607

They wouldn't be trying so hard to discredit it if they didn't know it makes them look bad.

They wouldn't be trying so hard to discredit it if they didn't know it makes them look bad.
They’re too stupid to know how bad they look. It’s why they’ll be losing more seats in ‘18.

Espionage requires one to actually do something against the GOVERNMENT. Hillary was a private citizen during the run up to the election and had been for some time. And as to her server, you all claimed there were no Government secrets on it anyway. So this thread fails on 2 accounts.
Campaigns pay big bucks for opposition research. Espionage is not exclusive to governments. I'm pretty sure you have heard of industrial espionage, but you're choosing to forget about it now.

Are you trying to make the case that it's okay for foreign governments to interfere with our electoral process, or are you trying to make a case that whatever the Russsians and Trump did in 2016 just ain't no big deal?

They’re too stupid to know how bad they look. It’s why they’ll be losing more seats in ‘18.
I will be rolling on the floor if it's another Dim rout. I can hardly wait to see all those fake news propagandists wimpering and crying.

Last edited:

I will be rolling on the floor if it's another Dim route. I can hardly wait to see all those fake news propagandists wimpering and crying.
I can only think/hope these idiots will eventually learn.

Forum List

Back