Watch Trump Bashers Accuse Trump of Stealing Documents Without Any Evidence

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This is what they are doing every day now,. Every day now we hear Democrats accusing Trump of stealing evidence, violating the Espionage Act, "knowingly mishandled classified material., as the host of this show, referring to another guest (Mike Schmidt), boldly states (without presenting a shred of evidence).

Watch Frank Figliuzzi (author of "The FBI Way") say >> "there's been a reporting that Trump himself, actually, at one point, went through the documents......see what they are....Let's talk about this. Let's look at it himself. Here's what that does.
It takes away this defense that you know, the movers did it. I didn't know anything about this. I have no knowledge of this. They were told repeatedly how significant these documents were for national security, um, and he knows it, so again were getting into that statute now for the espionage. People saying Gee why espionage ? Willfullness, intent. I know it's here. I know it's highly classified. I'm being told I need to return it, and by God, I'm not doing it. ...and by the way, I'm probably lying to you about whether I've turned it all over.
So that gets us to that statutory element of willfulness, and intent, that's required for the espionage statute."

Notice that at no point in this almost 10 minute video, is there a specific SOURCE mentioned, upon which to base all this Trump bad, Trump did this, trump did that, stuff.

The host claims, and one guest say that Trump "knowingly" mishandled classified material. Yeah ? And upon what do they base the notion that classified material was mishandled by Trump, and knowingly ?

Then we have Frank Figliuzzi, former assistant director for counterintelligence at the FBI, rambling on about criminal intent. Well, good going Frank, by bringing that subject up, it shows you learned something in law school to justify the JD you got. But maybe Frank had better go back to the courtroom, where he does good work, instead of appearing on this TV show, and trying to be an impromptu journalist. Yammering on and on, and basing it all on what he calls "a reporting", doesnt cut it.
Look at Figliuzzi actually put himself in Trump's shoes, and then purport to speak Trumps words, but entirely concocted on the spur, by Figliuzzi.
No mystery as to why Trump calls MSNBC shows like this, "Fake News". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the appellate court today where Trump filed his emergency injunction and lawsuit.
The Trump lawyers cited the Presidential Records Act which allows the ex-president to possess all of the records he had possession of. This makes all three of the criminal statues they used invalid as a bases for the warrant. The DOJ attorneys had no reply and the hearing went into recess abruptly.

The feds are in deep shit, over their heads deep shit.

Who cares? MSNBC didn't raid his house and didn't sign the warrant. He hasn't even been indicted yet.

We have a criminal justice system. Donald Trump is rich, or so he claims. He has lawyers who will represent him as well as they can.

Why are you all freaking out? He survived two impeachment "trials" after all.

Who cares? MSNBC didn't raid his house and didn't sign the warrant. He hasn't even been indicted yet.

We have a criminal justice system. Donald Trump is rich, or so he claims. He has lawyers who will represent him as well as they can.

Why are you all freaking out? He survived two impeachment "trials" after all.
Now it is the Department of Justice and the FBI and every respected operation in the world. Does not need to be approved by your lying pathetic orange clown and his bought off scumbag minions, super duper

Pro-America's enemies.

Go snuggle with Zinc...and take MSNBC and stick it up your ample ass.

Only you dumbed downed progtards take unsubstantiated media serious. That's exactly what it is and you're gullible enough to buy into it

Get lost, hater duper super whatever

The reason you're so fcking stupid is you watch that shit...an original thought never entered your head
sorry, not going anywhere, brainwashed functional moron. I watch fox and the five every day but Geraldoas the lib lol and it is pretty much garbage. Original? you parrot garbage propaganda all day long no thought involved. The orange clown is poison now, everyone knows it but you people...

Go snuggle with Zinc...and take MSNBC and stick it up your ample ass.

Only you dumbed downed progtards take unsubstantiated media serious. That's exactly what it is and you're gullible enough to buy into it
so the BBC and France 24 and DW and the hindustani times and the Toronto globe and mail and every newspaper not printed by Murdoch is garbage? pretty amazing... Your ignorance is incredibly impressive

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the appellate court today where Trump filed his emergency injunction and lawsuit.
The Trump lawyers cited the Presidential Records Act which allows the ex-president to possess all of the records he had possession of. This makes all three of the criminal statues they used invalid as a bases for the warrant. The DOJ attorneys had no reply and the hearing went into recess abruptly.

It’s not going great. First, it’s not an appellate, it’s just the district court.

Second, he’s clearly judge shopping because even the friendly judge fired back at his lawsuit and wanted to know what the hell he was talking about in it, including why they think she has jurisdiction.

Now it is the Department of Justice and the FBI and every respected operation in the world. Does not need to be approved by your lying pathetic orange clown and his bought off scumbag minions, super duper

Shit, he ain't my orange clown, lol.

This write-up appears reliable on the surface. I suspect (not having seen or heard any or the proceedings), however, that the media accounts I’ve skimmed from the likes of MSNBC are projecting their own biases.

Here’s my quick take. I suspect this judge is considering sending the entire new pleadings affair back to the magistrate judge (Reinhardt). I also think that the judge seems to be trying to compel the Trump legal team to flesh out their arguments but also giving the government legal team a chance to reconsider its own approach.

I am a little curious why the Trump legal team isn’t moving to controvert the search warrant; but I assume it’s because they need the affidavit and supporting papers to do that.

Legally, this isn’t open and shut for either side. But this pot is starting to boil.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1660533444867.jpg

Forum List

Back