Watch Trump Bashers Accuse Trump of Stealing Documents Without Any Evidence

So Trump is senile? He didn't know what he was taking home with him? How does cases and cases of classified material end up next to his golf bag?

Just more excuses from the sick fucks who still support the blob.

It’s not going great. First, it’s not an appellate, it’s just the district court.

Second, he’s clearly judge shopping because even the friendly judge fired back at his lawsuit and wanted to know what the hell he was talking about in it, including why they think she has jurisdiction.

Yeah, friendly - as in being appointed by Rump himself!

But the orange douche bag's strategy is clearly not winning the case. He knows he has no grounds. It's the same strategy as all those 50 lawsuits that alleged the election was stolen. All were thrown out of court. Every single one of them. Even "friendly" judges laughed it out of court.

No, the strategy is not winning but filling a lawsuit. However stupid and incomplete the filing was. Once it is filed, the orange douche bag then appeals to his deluded followers to send money and they do!

Rump may be the most inept president we have had but he has figured out how to scam his followers again and again and... On that, the douche bag is clearly the master.

Yes. You certainly are sorry.

Your so willfully and joyfully replete with asshole desire to suck on Brandon’s dick that you refuse to recognize what the my slimes is jobbing you.

Try to follow along for once, you idiot.

Yes, the papers were MARKED as confidential. They would be if they had ever gotten classified, now wouldn’t they?
But then, they got DECLASSIFIED.

Sir you straight. Pay attention, you retard. 😀

Then, even though the prior markings haven’t been edited yet, the documents are nevertheless still declassified.

I know your very very painfully stupid and shallow and gullible. But really, Synthia, for your own good you shouldn’t permit the fucking NY Slimes to lead you around by your nose so much and so constantly.
You are admitting his guilt and saying he's not guilty.
4i6Ckte.gif

Who cares? MSNBC didn't raid his house and didn't sign the warrant. He hasn't even been indicted yet.

We have a criminal justice system. Donald Trump is rich, or so he claims. He has lawyers who will represent him as well as they can.

Why are you all freaking out? He survived two impeachment "trials" after all.
It should concern all Americans when our government agencies make shit up and try to destroy a political opponent. The media has done an outstanding job of programming hate and tribalism with Trump as the main target.

The reason I think we should worry is that these people in DC KNOW that they can indict and convict him on a charge, probably "obstruction". Unless a judge grants a change of venue, a jury in DC would convict him and be home in time for dinner. The problem for them is they cannot disqualify him using any federal statute because the Constitution reigns supreme on requirements for the chief executive.

These agency heads and Biden's masters know that case would rise to SCOTUS and be overturned as bad law. THEN the pundits and pukes would lose their minds and start burning shit down because "Trump had a rigged court". These people are doing everything they can to light off a civil war. That would give them the excuse to impose Martial law and declare a national emergency and "delay" elections.

Trump is definitely guilty of violating the Espionage Act
Care to expound on this counselor? I think I've figured out why you guys constantly go full retard on Trump. The media whipped all of you into a hate Trump mode to the point where you never accepted that the man was legitimately president. Because of that bias, you cannot accept that the Chief Executive is the embodiment of one of the 3 branches of our government. As such, he is invested with a HUGE amount of power and discretion. There is no way a conviction that is based on his handling of document with a label of "classified", is going to hold up on appeal. He had every right to declassify those documents and once declassified they were under his discretion.

At best, all you'll convict him on is some bullshit obstruction charge and THAT isn't going to accomplish their goals. It's just going to piss him off and rally his base, and probably a lot more independents. Most Americans still believe in fair play and "equal justice" and they can see through this hit job from a mile off.

Zero factual evidence, if you don't count the cell tracking data, that's deemed sufficient to get murderers, rapists, and other violent criminals sentenced to long stretches in the joint, on a nearly daily basis.

Newp, no evidence whatsoever!
The idiot probably hasn't seen the documentary and has no plans to. I mean, 'EVERYBOY KNOWS" it was the cleanest election in history. The other bit of info the idiot disregards is the fact that when 70+ million other Americans believe in it, that actually matters. These people are so programmed by their media that they think others have no right to disagree. Boy, do they have a wakeup coming.

This is what they are doing every day now,. Every day now we hear Democrats accusing Trump of stealing evidence, violating the Espionage Act, "knowingly mishandled classified material., as the host of this show, referring to another guest (Mike Schmidt), boldly states (without presenting a shred of evidence).

Watch Frank Figliuzzi (author of "The FBI Way") say >> "there's been a reporting that Trump himself, actually, at one point, went through the documents......see what they are....Let's talk about this. Let's look at it himself. Here's what that does.
It takes away this defense that you know, the movers did it. I didn't know anything about this. I have no knowledge of this. They were told repeatedly how significant these documents were for national security, um, and he knows it, so again were getting into that statute now for the espionage. People saying Gee why espionage ? Willfullness, intent. I know it's here. I know it's highly classified. I'm being told I need to return it, and by God, I'm not doing it. ...and by the way, I'm probably lying to you about whether I've turned it all over.
So that gets us to that statutory element of willfulness, and intent, that's required for the espionage statute."

Notice that at no point in this almost 10 minute video, is there a specific SOURCE mentioned, upon which to base all this Trump bad, Trump did this, trump did that, stuff.

The host claims, and one guest say that Trump "knowingly" mishandled classified material. Yeah ? And upon what do they base the notion that classified material was mishandled by Trump, and knowingly ?

Then we have Frank Figliuzzi, former assistant director for counterintelligence at the FBI, rambling on about criminal intent. Well, good going Frank, by bringing that subject up, it shows you learned something in law school to justify the JD you got. But maybe Frank had better go back to the courtroom, where he does good work, instead of appearing on this TV show, and trying to be an impromptu journalist. Yammering on and on, and basing it all on what he calls "a reporting", doesnt cut it.
Look at Figliuzzi actually put himself in Trump's shoes, and then purport to speak Trumps words, but entirely concocted on the spur, by Figliuzzi.
No mystery as to why Trump calls MSNBC shows like this, "Fake News". :rolleyes:

Smoke and mirrors....Trump sued Hildabeast so she got one of her commie judges to approve the pantyraid. And another Clinton judge just threw out the lawsuit but it will be appealed to a real judge. So she is desperate to obtain anything Trump had on her for Russiagate.

It should concern all Americans when our government agencies make shit up and try to destroy a political opponent.

If they're making shit up that will be evident by whether or not a grand jury chooses to indict. The charges against him are among the most serious that can be leveled against any walking, talking, living, breathing American: willful retention of some of the most sensitive national security secrets.

I'll say it again: classified information is not the president's personal property. They're not his to declassify ex post facto.

The media has done an outstanding job of programming hate and tribalism with Trump as the main target.

Nah, the right wing media has done a pretty good job of creating an information bubble, probably for nothing more than their own entertainment and niche marketing value, but with consequences that are toxic nevertheless.

The reason I think we should worry is that these people in DC KNOW that they can indict and convict him on a charge, probably "obstruction".

If the government doesn't have the goods, then how are they going to indict and convict on obstruction - obstruction of justice isn't an easy charge to get a conviction on because you have to prove intent. It is actually easier - much, much easier in this case - to get a conviction on willful retention or removal of classified documents. Why? Because the DoJ can pretty easily established that:

a) the president possessed classified documents (that's prima facia evidence right there)

b) the president knew that classified documents were in his possession (pretty evident given the fact that he had supposedly turned over classified docs upon request earlier and the feds knew there were *additional* classified documents in his possession *and* procured said documents)

So there you go. Obstruction's just an additional charge.

Unless a judge grants a change of venue, a jury in DC would convict him and be home in time for dinner. The problem for them is they cannot disqualify him using any federal statute because the Constitution reigns supreme on requirements for the chief executive.

If the president gets prosecuted, the big money donors will take their money and give it to DeSantis. Of course the libs had better be careful what they wish for - I've seen nothing that indicates DeSantis is any less authoritarian than Trump, and he might be even more so.

These agency heads and Biden's masters know that case would rise to SCOTUS and be overturned as bad law. THEN the pundits and pukes would lose their minds and start burning shit down because "Trump had a rigged court". These people are doing everything they can to light off a civil war. That would give them the excuse to impose Martial law and declare a national emergency and "delay" elections.

Oh God, come on, you can write a better script than that.

If they're making shit up that will be evident by whether or not a grand jury chooses to indict. The charges against him are among the most serious that can be leveled against any walking, talking, living, breathing American: willful retention of some of the most sensitive national security secrets.

I'll say it again: classified information is not the president's personal property. They're not his to declassify ex post facto.

Nah, the right wing media has done a pretty good job of creating an information bubble, probably for nothing more than their own entertainment and niche marketing value, but with consequences that are toxic nevertheless.

If the government doesn't have the goods, then how are they going to indict and convict on obstruction - obstruction of justice isn't an easy charge to get a conviction on because you have to prove intent. It is actually easier - much, much easier in this case - to get a conviction on willful retention or removal of classified documents. Why? Because the DoJ can pretty easily established that:

a) the president possessed classified documents (that's prima facia evidence right there)

b) the president knew that classified documents were in his possession (pretty evident given the fact that he had supposedly turned over classified docs upon request earlier and the feds knew there were *additional* classified documents in his possession *and* procured said documents)

So there you go. Obstruction's just an additional charge.

If the president gets prosecuted, the big money donors will take their money and give it to DeSantis. Of course the libs had better be careful what they wish for - I've seen nothing that indicates DeSantis is any less authoritarian than Trump, and he might be even more so.

Oh God, come on, you can write a better script than that.
You mean you dont know that this whole dog & pony show is nothing but 1) an attempt to keep Trump away from the 2024 election, and 2) a DISTRACTION from the train wreck that Joe Biden has turned this country into (before the 2022 midterm elections)

EARTH TO M-M: To prosecute criminally, one has to prove criminal intent. CAN anyone show/prove that Trump was aware of documents leaving the White House and going to Mar-a-Lago ? I'll answer that. No, they can't. This whole thing is political theater, and nothing more.

You mean you dont know that this whole dog & pony show is nothing but 1) an attempt to keep Trump away from the 2024 election, and 2) a DISTRACTION from the train wreck that Joe Biden has turned this country into (before the 2022 midterm elections)

EARTH TO M-M: To prosecute criminally, one has to prove criminal intent. CAN anyone show/prove that Trump was aware of documents leaving the White House and going to Mar-a-Lago ? I'll answer that. No, they can't. This whole thing is political theater, and nothing more.

You clearly don't understand your own legal system.

A warrant is when a judge decides whether cops have enough evidence to search for specific things inside someone's home or place of business -- it's not even always a raid. Many times a search is a polite knock on the door and then the suspect is asked to step outside the property while the agents do their thing.

A grand jury is when a group of ordinary people decide "Yeah, maybe there's enough evidence to warrant a jury trial."

And then there's the jury trial, consisting of ordinary people.

There's no railroad here.

You clearly don't understand your own legal system.

A warrant is when a judge decides whether cops have enough evidence to search for specific things inside someone's home or place of business -- it's not even always a raid. Many times a search is a polite knock on the door and then the suspect is asked to step outside the property while the agents do their thing.

A grand jury is when a group of ordinary people decide "Yeah, maybe there's enough evidence to warrant a jury trial."

And then there's the jury trial, consisting of ordinary people.

There's no railroad here.
Looks like what's not being understood is my post.
Correct, there is no railroad. As I said, the DOJ is not interested in prosecuting. Again, the political theater is for the purposes of
1) an attempt to keep Trump away from the 2024 election,
and 2) a DISTRACTION from the train wreck that Joe Biden has turned this country into (before the 2022 midterm elections) - inflation, recession, Afghanistan, buying votes from illegal aliens, student loan borrowers, etc

Looks like what's not being understood is my post.
Correct, there is no railroad. As I said, the DOJ is not interested in prosecuting. Again, the political theater is for the purposes of
1) an attempt to keep Trump away from the 2024 election,
and 2) a DISTRACTION from the train wreck that Joe Biden has turned this country into (before the 2022 midterm elections) - inflation, recession, Afghanistan, buying votes from illegal aliens, student loan borrowers, etc

Trump had classified documents in his possession. Full stop. Highly, highly illegal.

Joe Biden didn't plant them in Mar-a-Lago.

Trump had classified documents in his possession. Full stop. Highly, highly illegal.

Joe Biden didn't plant them in Mar-a-Lago.
:puhleeze:1. You don't have the foggiest idea how any documents came to be in Mar-a Lago. Were they planted by the FBI ? Were they brought by movers without Trump's knowledge ? YOU DON'T KNOW.

2. You know what kind of posters I cant stand ? The kind who post things that have just been refuted by me, making them unable to be posted.

Some people have to be told twice. :rolleyes:

As for Joe Biden, the FBI is under the direction of the DOJ, which is under the direction of Joe Biden. The buck stops at his desk.

:puhleeze:1. You don't have the foggiest idea how any documents came to be in Mar-a Lago. Were they planted by the FBI ?

Well let's see, he was able to view the search on his own CCTV, so I think he'd know if it were planted. Trump's legal team has never made such an assertion.

Were they brought by movers without Trump's knowledge ? YOU DON'T KNOW.

That excuse might have worked the first time they asked for classified documents in his possession. Not the second time.

2. You know what kind of posters I cant stand ? The kind who post things that have just been refuted by me, making them unable to be posted.

You didn't refute shit.

EARTH TO M-M: To prosecute criminally, one has to prove criminal intent. CAN anyone show/prove that Trump was aware of documents leaving the White House and going to Mar-a-Lago ? I'll answer that. No, they can't.

They probably can. Whether they can get a jury to believe that the former President had criminal intent is another matter. I'm certainly willing to let a grand jury and a trial jury hear the evidence and decide his fate based on the facts.

Well let's see, he was able to view the search on his own CCTV, so I think he'd know if it were planted. Trump's legal team has never made such an assertion.

That excuse might have worked the first time they asked for classified documents in his possession. Not the second time.

You didn't refute shit.

They probably can. Whether they can get a jury to believe that the former President had criminal intent is another matter. I'm certainly willing to let a grand jury and a trial jury hear the evidence and decide his fate based on the facts.
1. Are you saying that he viewed the search on his own CCTV ? If so, upon what do you base that ?

2. It's not an "excuse". It is the simple fact that no one (including you) can show/prove whether Trump knew documents had left the WH and gone to MAL. What time they asked for documents has nothing to do with it. If he didn't know of the transference of documents, he didnt know, period. FBI asking about them, doesn't change that.

3. I refuted you , TOTALLY.

4. You can let a grand jury and a trial jury hear anything you like, but you cannot show/prove that Trump had any knowledge of any documents having moved from the White House to Mar-a-Lago (if there actually were any documents that did, besides the ones Trump previously handed over) This why I refuted you. NOBODY can show that Trump knew anything of this whole scenario. It is impossible.
Even if it were possible to show that document had been moved (before the FBI got there) no one can show that Trump knew of it, thereby having criminal intent. And without that criminal intent, there is no prosecution.

Well, of course not. The whole thing is just to distract the public from Biden's inflation, recession, and other boogoggles, just like the Jan 6 hearings. Ho hum. yawn****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back