Watch Trump ask Russians to Commit Espionage Against US, by begging them to hack Hillary's email!

Another nail in Trumps coffin! Video provided by Politico below!!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

View attachment 204607

You being a newb and all I'll let this one go.

Watch Trump ask Russia to help him win the election!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's emailView attachment 204621
Only idiots actually believe he said that.
Your fact free bubble must be shrinking!m we can actually see his mouth move, hear his voice speak,and understand who, what and how Trump actually said that!
Read the comments made by me and others discussing this topic in full.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You are just another media drone who thinks Trump made fun of a “disabled” reporter.

What else should we read before we go under the idiot spell that was cast on you?

Another nail in Trumps coffin! Video provided by Politico below!!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

View attachment 204607

Your fact free bubble must be shrinking!m we can actually see his mouth move, hear his voice speak,and understand who, what and how Trump actually said that!

how Trump actually said that!

good

and, just what did Trump actually say?
Russia, if you're listening...

When are you dupes going to believe your oGod Damn eyes and ears?

Melania looked like a princess.

4E2BC74A00000578-5948311-From_left_first_lady_Melania_Trump_President_Donald_Trump_Britis-a-95_1531431081128.jpg

After 8 years of Obama, I forgot about the pride that comes with having an attractive First Lady. :)
Trophy wife whore

a4e4331a7174a8579906e484b297b677--michelle-obama-winner.jpg

I'm feeling good. :)
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

good

he said Russia?

that's it?

You have no idea what you are talking about. You are just another media drone who thinks Trump made fun of a “disabled” reporter.

What else should we read before we go under the idiot spell that was cast on you?
His own damn words, idiot.

CNN and the Washington Post aren’t going to tell you what he actually said. YouTube would be my suggestion.

good

he said Russia?

that's it?
IDIOT! Watch the clip, read the indictment! He asked Russia to find the emails the same day the Russians, well, tried to find the emails!

good

he said Russia?

that's it?
IDIOT! Watch the clip, read the indictment! He asked Russia to find the emails the same day the Russians, well, tried to find the emails!

:21:

CNN and the Washington Post aren’t going to tell you what he actually said. YouTube would be my suggestion.
Look! Right here in this thread! A link to Trump saying the Russians should hack computers and fthen no emails! With Trump himself saying just that?

What's it like being soo fucking dense and scurrying around cleaning up after the worst person in America?

good

he said Russia?

that's it?

He asked Russia to find the emails

he asked the Russian find emails that had been missing for months on her hard drive?

seems kinda silly to me.

Why would they look for missing emails on a hard drive that had already been searched by the FBI?

Look! Right here in this thread! A link to Trump saying the Russians should hack computers and fthen no emails! With Trump himself saying just that?

What's it like,being,so ducking dense,and scurrying around cleaning up after the worst person in America?

:777::abgg2q.jpg::alcoholic::backpedal::auiqs.jpg::cheers2:

You people are not American patriots. You are idiot fans of the worst man in America- Donald J. Trump. I only hope he scores box seats at Ford's Theater some night or tours Dallas in an open top limo. By the grace of God, may everyone's hands stay steady on such a fortuitous day.

What's it like being soo fucking dense and scurrying around cleaning up after the worst person in America?

A link to Trump saying the Russians should hack computers

I missed that...

you sure Trump said the Russians should hack the computers?

I'd like to see that link

good

Check the date on this link and compare it to the one in the OP. The server had been off line for two years when Trump made that joke. So if Russia had the emails, they would have had them for that long.

Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server turned over to FBI

BTW it was off line even before it was turned over to the FBI.

You people are not American patriots. You are idiot fans of the worst man in America- Donald J. Trump. I only hope he scores box seats at Ford's Theater some night or tours Dallas in an open top limo. By the grace of God, may everyone's hands stay steady on such a fortuitous day.
The idea that hating Trump makes you a patriot is too absurd for words to describe.

The idea that hating Trump makes you a patriot is too absurd for words to describe.
The ONLY patriots supporting Trump are Russian patriots. No real American would sell out his country to support a dupe of Putin like the scum Trump.

Trump said that IF Russia has the emails they should turn them in to the FBI, at a time when the email investigation was the premier investigation of the FBI.

There is nothing wrong with what he said.

Even if he said that Russia should hack into something to get the emails(which we cannot prevent), it is not like the emails were a protected US intellectual property. The FBI was indeed looking for them, and most certainly hacking computers to try to find them.

Do you have proof that it's a crime in Russia to look for emails?

Forum List

Back