Watch Trump ask Russians to Commit Espionage Against US, by begging them to hack Hillary's email!

Couldn't Trump's comments on the campaign trail be considered just flippant comments similar to the argument Peter Strozk made this week? Strozk called the person he was investigating an idiot and complained about the way his supporters smelled and so on. He said his comments and feelings in no way influenced his decisions. Trump made flippant comments about hacking e-mails, immigration from other countries and so on during the campaign. But, just like Strozk, I think he can keep his work decisions separate from personal feelings. Just flippant comments, nothing more in my opinion. They wont have any effect on his dealings with Russia.

Another nail in Trumps coffin! Video provided by Politico below!!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

View attachment 204607
Wow, another nut job that cannot read or apply context.

You really have to wonder..are these people truly so stupid as to think Trump was serious?
Or is this a pathetic attempt to slander Trump?

I mean either way......
It doesn’t matter if he was serious or not.

Asking Russia to give the FBI possibly stolen material to help with an investigation can’t be interpreted as anything but a GOOD thing.

I was thinking maybe the dems would stop being so shit stain stupid to leave their information hackable and maybe not hire a fucking Afghan to run their cyber security but hell no. It’s Trumps fault for pointing out the obvious.

Maybe she shouldn’t have deleted all those emails in the first place... but who cares about that, right? Hillary is morally superior to Trump in every way LMAO!

View attachment 204607
Wow, another nut job that cannot read or apply context.

You really have to wonder..are these people truly so stupid as to think Trump was serious?
Or is this a pathetic attempt to slander Trump?

I mean either way......
It doesn’t matter if he was serious or not.

Asking Russia to give the FBI possibly stolen material to help with an investigation can’t be interpreted as anything but a GOOD thing.

What's wrong with it? Trump didn't steal the emails. If Russia published the whole mess on the internet, I certainly wouldn't complain about it. The NYT certainly didn't hesitate to plublish leaks of classified information when it was damaging to Trump.

If you want your info hacked sign up for the DNC.They’re obviously too stupid to keep that information safe. Republicans don’t have that problem.

Melania looked like a princess.

4E2BC74A00000578-5948311-From_left_first_lady_Melania_Trump_President_Donald_Trump_Britis-a-95_1531431081128.jpg

After 8 years of Obama, I forgot about the pride that comes with having an attractive First Lady. :)

View attachment 204607

You being a newb and all I'll let this one go.

Watch Trump ask Russia to help him win the election!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's emailView attachment 204621
Only idiots actually believe he said that.
Your fact free bubble must be shrinking!m we can actually see his mouth move, hear his voice speak,and understand who, what and how Trump actually said that!

View attachment 204607

Your fact free bubble must be shrinking!m we can actually see his mouth move, hear his voice speak,and understand who, what and how Trump actually said that!
Read the comments made by me and others discussing this topic in full.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You are just another media drone who thinks Trump made fun of a “disabled” reporter.

View attachment 204607

how Trump actually said that!

good

and, just what did Trump actually say?

Forum List

Back