Vatican recognizes state of Palestine in new treaty

I assure you that my Christianity has nothing whatsoever to do with the church of Rome. Bibi understands replacement theology when he sees it too, and Israel widens her borders every time you Muslims invade God's land. Go God!

I'm not a Muslim, I'm raised a RC, you know we have the same saying as the Jews, once a RC always a RC, leaves an indelible mark on your soul. I suggest you give back that bible you have, even if its was authorized by King James, as he would not of had it had it not been for the Roman Catholic Church. You may of been a Muslim , or a Jew.

I assure you that my Christianity has nothing whatsoever to do with the church of Rome. Bibi understands replacement theology when he sees it too, and Israel widens her borders every time you Muslims invade God's land. Go God!

I'm not a Muslim, I'm raised a RC, you know we have the same saying as the Jews, once a RC always a RC, leaves an indelible mark on your soul. I suggest you give back that bible you have, even if its was authorized by King James, as he would not of had it had it not been for the Roman Catholic Church. You may of been a Muslim , or a Jew.

You are violating practically every tenement of Catholicism and Christianity and ask that others give back their bible? Ha ha ha. Call your psychologist Fatima. It's obvious your licking some radical Mooooslem's you know whats.

I said he needs to be educated. I did not say by whom, but Bibi would be a good start. Replacement theology doesn't work for God. Which is maybe why the RCC isn't chosen as one of the lampstands that will accompany Christ into his Temple. In Jerusalem. In Israel. Forever.

Really you would even be a Christian is not for the Roman Catholic Church. Bibi educate the Pope, ok I've heard everything now. On what how to do a slow genocide of people while stealing their land?

Can you translate that from Gibberish into English, even Chinglish would be better than your offering above

You are violating practically every tenement of Catholicism and Christianity and ask that others give back their bible? Ha ha ha. Call your psychologist Fatima. It's obvious your licking some radical Mooooslem's you know whats.

Ha Ha, maybe she'd be more happy with the Quran, since she has no respect for the church that gave her the bible.

I don't think Pope Francis needed to be educated by the secular Pm of Israel, esp. when the Jews insists Jesus had a Roman father.
You should read the book Rabbi J written by a priest who says the same. Regardless, there are many Christians, including Catholics, who are for Israel. Naturally a NeoNazi like you isn't and can't say enough derogatory things about the country. Jesus would dislike a person such as you.

Ha Ha, maybe she'd be more happy with the Quran, since she has no respect for the church that gave her the bible.

And you do, because you have these Muslim Palestinian animals that told you so. Ha ha ha.

Of course the Pope can say what is wants to say, just as you seem to have the liberty of saying what you want to say about the Jews. The Pope, though, has a purpose for saying what he did. Maybe your eyes are closed to it because you are obsessed with the Jews, but the Pope is worried about all the Christians being murdered by your friendly Muslims in the Middle East so in this instance he wants to appease those Muslims who hate the Jews by siding with the Palestinians who are mainly Muslims..
No. Just no. The pope is not in the appeasement business.
Fascinating. Did he tell you that?
Did he tell you that he was?
Yes indeed. He said he didn't want to see anymore Christians slaughtered by Muslims.
You realize how dumb your statement is, right? If not wanting more deaths of christians makes one an appeaser by definition everyone who isn't must want more deaths.

Do you want to see more dead christians or are you an appeaser?
Here's another article you can chew on since it seems you had a problem with the first one.

In Defense of the Pope on Palestine National Review Online?

No. Just no. The pope is not in the appeasement business.
Yes indeed. He said he didn't want to see anymore Christians slaughtered by Muslims.
You realize how dumb your statement is, right? If not wanting more deaths of christians makes one an appeaser by definition everyone who isn't must want more deaths.

Here's another article you can chew on since it seems you had a problem with the first one.

Still nothing in there about appeasement.

And you haven't answered yet; are you an appeaser or do you want more dead christians?

Pen, Catholics are some of the best people I know and love. As for the NKJ, James was a real asshole, but God often uses evil for good. The NKJ is one of the better Bibles as far as literal translation. The Catholic Bible attempted to usurp the Jewish role and replace it with God blessing the RCC instead. It confounds readers more than it clarifies.

Last edited:

And you haven't answered yet; are you an appeaser or do you want more dead christians?
No civilized person wants to see Christians dead. However, you new friend, the Saudi Grand Mufti, seems to have no problem telling how he feels about Christians, and you have had nothing to see about him on any forum.

Click here: Saudi Grand Mufti Calls for “Destruction of All Churches in Region” | Raymond Ibrahim

Pen, Catholics are some of the best people I know and love. As for the NKJ, James was a real asshole, but God often uses evil for good. The NKJ is one of the better Bibles as far as literal translation. The Catholic Bible attempted to usurp the Jewish role and replace it with God blessing the RCC instead. It confounds readers more than it clarifies.

I pretty much stick with the NABRE 2011 edition, and then the Jewish OT one with commentary. I think your missing a lot without the Mac 1 and 11, also the OT of the new NABRE has been rewrote by many scholars, not just RC ones and has been worked on for years.

The way I read it in all translations in the Jews handed Jesus over to the Romans as the Jews were not allowed to put anyone to death in 30AD. I mean he was no threat to Rome, and the Jews want a rebel, a fighter.

No civilized person wants to see Christians dead. However, you new friend, the Saudi Grand Mufti, seems to have no problem telling how he feels about Christians, and you have had nothing to see about him on any forum.

Click here: Saudi Grand Mufti Calls for “Destruction of All Churches in Region” | Raymond Ibrahim

Saudi Arabia is bad , and yet the US is so friendly to them. They still behead there for capital punishment.

Saudi Arabia has one of the most oppressive regimes in the world. Why we support them is beyond me.

Leave it to Jews to disrespect other religions, but if a Christian sang a song similarly disrespectful to Judaism, he/she would be branded an anti-semite.

Do you realize how stupid this post is?

What would you say if a Christian wrote a song that insulted the grand Rabbi (or whatever he is called) of Israel?

Because of one song from a long time ago, you post "Leave it to Jews to disrespect other religions"

I mean really?? That's a very bigoted comment ...

Leave it to Jews to disrespect other religions, but if a Christian sang a song similarly disrespectful to Judaism, he/she would be branded an anti-semite.

Do you realize how stupid this post is?

What would you say if a Christian wrote a song that insulted the grand Rabbi (or whatever he is called) of Israel?

Because of one song from a long time ago, you post "Leave it to Jews to disrespect other religions"

I mean really?? That's a very bigoted comment ...

Bigoted! The idiot is ridiculing the leader of the largest Christian denomination in the world and I am bigoted. You are truly obsessed with defending just about anything Jews do.

Forum List

Back