Vatican recognizes state of Palestine in new treaty

Leave it to Jews to disrespect other religions, but if a Christian sang a song similarly disrespectful to Judaism, he/she would be branded an anti-semite.

Do you realize how stupid this post is?

What would you say if a Christian wrote a song that insulted the grand Rabbi (or whatever he is called) of Israel?

Because of one song from a long time ago, you post "Leave it to Jews to disrespect other religions"

I mean really?? That's a very bigoted comment ...

Bigoted! The idiot is ridiculing the leader of the largest Christian denomination in the world and I am bigoted. You are truly obsessed with defending just about anything Jews do.

I didn't defend what he said ! Read my post again. But your post is referring to ALL Jews. "Leave it to Jews"

So yes, it is a bigoted comment.

You are right. I stand corrected. I should have written "leave it to a Jew". My apologies, it was a bigoted statement.

Leave it to a Catholic neo Nazi who adores Hitlers pope Pius and ends up kissing Islamic terrorist asses out of his deep hatred for Jews.

Did he tell you that he was?
Yes indeed. He said he didn't want to see anymore Christians slaughtered by Muslims.
You realize how dumb your statement is, right? If not wanting more deaths of christians makes one an appeaser by definition everyone who isn't must want more deaths.

Do you want to see more dead christians or are you an appeaser?
Here's another article you can chew on since it seems you had a problem with the first one.

In Defense of the Pope on Palestine National Review Online?
Still nothing in there about appeasement.

And you haven't answered yet; are you an appeaser or do you want more dead christians?
No civilized person wants to see Christians dead. However, you new friend, the Saudi Grand Mufti, seems to have no problem telling how he feels about Christians, and you have had nothing to see about him on any forum.

Click here: Saudi Grand Mufti Calls for “Destruction of All Churches in Region” | Raymond Ibrahim
So you're an appeaser then.

Start a thread on it if you want my opinion.

Yes indeed. He said he didn't want to see anymore Christians slaughtered by Muslims.
You realize how dumb your statement is, right? If not wanting more deaths of christians makes one an appeaser by definition everyone who isn't must want more deaths.

Here's another article you can chew on since it seems you had a problem with the first one.

And you haven't answered yet; are you an appeaser or do you want more dead christians?
No civilized person wants to see Christians dead. However, you new friend, the Saudi Grand Mufti, seems to have no problem telling how he feels about Christians, and you have had nothing to see about him on any forum.

Click here: Saudi Grand Mufti Calls for “Destruction of All Churches in Region” | Raymond Ibrahim

Not an appeaser. Go play with your dolls.

Saudi Arabia is bad , and yet the US is so friendly to them. They still behead there for capital punishment.
Politics make strange bed partners. However, you have been so busy dissing the Jews and Israel like a good little anti-Semite, but you have not had a word to say about what many Islamic countries are doing to the Christians.

Saudi Arabia is bad , and yet the US is so friendly to them. They still behead there for capital punishment.
So are Israel friendly

but by your logic you have to be an appeaser. after all, you don't want more dead christians. you claimed that the pope, by saying that, showed he was an appeaser.

so which is it, were you an idiot before or are you lying now?

but by your logic you have to be an appeaser. after all, you don't want more dead christians. you claimed that the pope, by saying that, showed he was an appeaser.

Get off my leg, Fido.

Get off my leg, Fido.
answer the question, dumbass.

idiot then, or liar now? which were you?
feel free to answer with 'both' if that feels most honest to you. it probably should.

Get off my leg, Fido.

feel free to answer with 'both' if that feels most honest to you. it probably should.
I don't have to answer any of your stupid questions, heathen.

Get off my leg, Fido.

No, you don't. but you are proving that not only did you make a stupid post, you're too much of a jackass to own up to it.

it was stupid to say that by voicing a desire for no more christian deaths the pope was coming out as an appeaser.

that was an idiotic thing to say. the problem is, without that 'evidence' you also don't have any reason to think that the pope is an appeaser, or that the treaty is anything more than it is.

Get off my leg, Fido.

No, you don't. but you are proving that not only did you make a stupid post, you're too much of a jackass to own up to it.

it was stupid to say that by voicing a desire for no more christian deaths the pope was coming out as an appeaser.

that was an idiotic thing to say. the problem is, without that 'evidence' you also don't have any reason to think that the pope is an appeaser, or that the treaty is anything more than it is.
Whatever

Get off my leg, Fido.

One wonders at the corrupt mentality of some Pro-Zionist posters Ogibillm,they never cease to amaze at their cretinous stupidity

I assure you that my Christianity has nothing whatsoever to do with the church of Rome. Bibi understands replacement theology when he sees it too, and Israel widens her borders every time you Muslims invade God's land. Go God!

I'm not a Muslim, I'm raised a RC, you know we have the same saying as the Jews, once a RC always a RC, leaves an indelible mark on your soul. I suggest you give back that bible you have, even if its was authorized by King James, as he would not of had it had it not been for the Roman Catholic Church. You may of been a Muslim , or a Jew.

How come muslim shills always claim to be Roman Catholic yet cant recite the stations of the cross or the desiderata. They cant even recite the Rosary

I assure you that my Christianity has nothing whatsoever to do with the church of Rome. Bibi understands replacement theology when he sees it too, and Israel widens her borders every time you Muslims invade God's land. Go God!

I'm not a Muslim, I'm raised a RC, you know we have the same saying as the Jews, once a RC always a RC, leaves an indelible mark on your soul. I suggest you give back that bible you have, even if its was authorized by King James, as he would not of had it had it not been for the Roman Catholic Church. You may of been a Muslim , or a Jew.
You are violating practically every tenement of Catholicism and Christianity and ask that others give back their bible? Ha ha ha. Call your psychologist Fatima. It's obvious your licking some radical Mooooslem's you know whats.

Ha Ha, maybe she'd be more happy with the Quran, since she has no respect for the church that gave her the bible.

Considering that the Roman Catholics were not around when the Bible was written how could they give it to anyone. Or do you mean the version the Catholics wrote to meet their PAGAN POV. Go into any church and you can see idols worshipped by the congregation even though the Bible says no idols, now why is that ?

Fascinating. Did he tell you that?
Did he tell you that he was?

Well one way to stop the deaths of Christians is to wipe out hamas and fatah who have ethnically cleansed 90% of the Christians from Palestine.

Leave it to Jews to disrespect other religions, but if a Christian sang a song similarly disrespectful to Judaism, he/she would be branded an anti-semite.

If it contained racist remarks then it would be anti semitic, if it only contained proven facts then it wouldn't. Might I advise you to watch some of the great Jewish comics and listen to what they say about Jews and the Jewish religion

Forum List

Back