Vatican recognizes state of Palestine in new treaty

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

The Israeli foreign ministry said it was "disappointed." (ahh)

"This move does not promote the peace process and distances the Palestinian leadership from returning to direct and bilateral negotiations," the ministry said in a text message, according to the Associated Press.

As a practical matter, Palestinians must still negotiate the terms of any statehood with Israel. But as the representative of the world's largest Christian constituency, the Vatican does have influence on the question of Jerusalem, which both Israeli and Palestinian leaders claim as their rightful capital, said Hussein Ibish, senior resident scholar at the Arab Gulf States Institute in Washington.

"On the undefined, undecided status of Jerusalem generally, the Vatican has a role in that," Ibish said.

Well great. for all the good that does.

Is he now the king of the world or what?

Say hello to the false prophet. The one that helps take away the land that was deeded by God, to Abraham's family. You'll win this battle. Enjoy your 3 and 1/2 years. You are predestined to lose the war.....
Read your Bible.

Ishmael, the father of the arab's, was also part of Abraham'd family. ..... :cool:
Good, that makes the Jews your cousins, doesn't it?????

So if the Arabs call the Jews pigs and monkeys, what does that make Mohammed?:badgrin:

Say hello to the false prophet. The one that helps take away the land that was deeded by God, to Abraham's family. You'll win this battle. Enjoy your 3 and 1/2 years. You are predestined to lose the war.....

Once again, are you aware Abraham had 8 kids according to the OT and only the second one was Isaac? the first was Ishmael and according to the law of Moses , the first born son inherits whether the Man loves or cares for the mother?

Now the OT is a Jew story book, God never gave them anything. Read EZE 16 I believe, and the Jews grew out of the Canaanites, mother from the Hittites, and Father from the Amorites, now this is according to their writing.

The Pals have more right to the land than the Chazars that moved in. The Judahites day has come and gone, centuries ago.

Once again, are you aware Abraham had 8 kids according to the OT and only the second one was Isaac? the first was Ishmael and according to the law of Moses , the first born son inherits whether the Man loves or cares for the mother?

Now the OT is a Jew story book, God never gave them anything. Read EZE 16 I believe, and the Jews grew out of the Canaanites, mother from the Hittites, and Father from the Amorites, now this is according to their writing.

The Pals have more right to the land than the Chazars that moved in. The Judahites day has come and gone, centuries ago.
Actually, Ishmael was Abraham's son by a servant, while Isaac was Abraham's son by his wife..... There's a difference.....

But since you're a liberal, we can understand your confusion..... After all, it takes a liberal to think some hairy dude can be your wife.....

Actually, Ishmael was Abraham's son by a servant, while Isaac was Abraham's son by his wife..... There's a difference.....

But since you're a liberal, we can understand your confusion..... After all, it takes a liberal to think some hairy dude can be your wife.....

Makes no difference , and also read the OT, Abraham married Hagar. So being liberal has not a thing to do with it. What strikes me is Sara already had a maidservant, Egyptian by the way, and gave her to her husband, how sleezy is that, Kinda like a sex slave hey. But Abraham married her.

Makes no difference , and also read the OT, Abraham married Hagar. So being liberal has not a thing to do with it. What strikes me is Sara already had a maidservant, Egyptian by the way, and gave her to her husband, how sleezy is that, Kinda like a sex slave hey. But Abraham married her.
Actually, there is no record in the Bible of Abraham marrying Hagar.... That's why he ran her off....

Liberals should understand sleazy, though.... Is Hillary going to give Bill any of her interns?????

So if the Arabs call the Jews pigs and monkeys, what does that make Mohammed?:badgrin:
Jews are part of a religion ......... Judaism not a race. ..... :cool:
Actually, there is a DNA test available to check and see if someone has Jewish blood.... That means race, since religion doesn't change your DNA.

BS, since jew is not a race. All that tells you is what part of the world you most likely came from, and most of the Ashkenazi's came from the Caucasian area , not the Levant.

Actually, there is no record in the Bible of Abraham marrying Hagar.... That's why he ran her off....

Liberals should understand sleazy, though.... Is Hillary going to give Bill any of her interns?????

Genesis 16:3New International Version (NIV)

3 So after Abram had been living in CanaanA)'> ten years,B)'> Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife.

They had a law, if the wife did not have children in 10 years, their husband could marry another woman.

Who would want him!!!

Actually, I am a conservative Republican, and have been since 1980 when I voted for Reagan in 1980 ..... :cool:

Read your Bible nitwit.

It says that Abraham took Hagar as his wife.

Genesis 16:3 "And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife."

Last edited:

Actually, I am a conservative Republican, and have been since 1980 when I voted for Reagan in 1980 ..... :cool:

Read your Bible nitwit.

Genesis 16:3 "And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife."

The problem is that you're reading from an English translation and don't know the original Hebrew. The word "Ishah" can mean either Woman or Wife. In Hagar's case, I would translate it as Woman (a plain concubine to provide children since the Wife, Sarah, was barren). In any case, the Bible says repeatedly that Isaac would be the child of promise and inherit the Land. Even the Quran says that the Promised Land belongs to the people of Moses. Also, the world has enough Arab/Muslim countries that have accomplished nothing, except destruction.

Read your Bible nitwit.

The problem is that you're reading from an English translation and don't know the original Hebrew. The word "Ishah" can mean either Woman or Wife. In Hagar's case, I would translate it as Woman (a plain concubine to provide children since the Wife, Sarah, was barren). In any case, the Bible says repeatedly that Isaac would be the child of promise and inherit the Land. Even the Quran says that the Promised Land belongs to the people of Moses. Also, the world has enough Arab/Muslim countries that have accomplished nothing, except destruction.

and later on, God demands Abraham throw Ishmael out of his house, and calls Ishmael a violent unruly jackass that will roam the desert and who's descendants will be at war with everyone. Pretty accurate description of Muslim Arab savages.

Maybe Sunni the Moooslem ISIS recruit missed that part.

Forum List

Back