Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
The left always moving forward BACKWARDS
Muh xsphurts

Wood pellets ..for cargo ships

And surprise
"If this link has not been hidden away , it shows that Drax gets £1.5 Million PER DAY in subsidies ."

Yet another UK master stroke

Pure genius to buy their trees from America --- you have forests of surplus wood!!--- and then transport them here by ship -- cunningly flying some convenience flag .

Dim witted Americans love to bleat whenever they are bamboozled . Most weeks
rofl

Yet another UK master stroke

Pure genius to buy their trees from America --- you have forests of surplus wood!!--- and then transport them here by ship -- cunningly flying some convenience flag .

Dim witted Americans love to bleat whenever they are bamboozled . Most weeks
rofl
What about Canadians

And why not just go all the way

HMS Victoria the largest wooden warship which ever entered service.jpg

Race ya

gggghhhhhh.jpg

Deplorable Yankee clipper

Muh xsphurts

And surprise
"If this link has not been hidden away , it shows that Drax gets £1.5 Million PER DAY in subsidies ."
As soon as I seen it was an enviro related subject(opening line) I ditched it.

Instead of wood pellets how about hamster wheels
Hamsters run on food pellets

Bill gates wants to make em out of safe and effective vaccinated crickets
Both crew and hamster will lower their carbon output
Ya know so it doesn't get hot outside

Instead of wood pellets how about hamster wheels
Hamsters run on food pellets

Bill gates wants to make em out of safe and effective vaccinated crickets
Both crew and hamster will lower their carbon output
Ya know so it doesn't get hot outside

Don't duck the obvious ,
Forget the four legged hamsters and use the two legged variety .
As per Charlton Heston in Ben Hur .
Fill up with Illegal Aliens and prisoners . This should protect we nice White people from too much bother . Advertise it as the Good Face of Slavery .

IM1.0 can be used to report on insanitary conditions and racism on the lower decks . Nobody will take any notice of his ravings .

Interesting concept. This company already runs a power station that generates electricity from wood. They have two major Japanese firms on board helping them with the project.

On a side note, it is cute to watch people clinging to technology invented in the 1850s whining about people going backwards.

Muh xsphurts

And surprise

I hear California is pushing for cooking with dried dung.
It'll be big in San Fran, plenty of fuel just steps away.

Interesting concept. This company already runs a power station that generates electricity from wood. They have two major Japanese firms on board helping them with the project.

On a side note, it is cute to watch people clinging to technology invented in the 1850s whining about people going backwards.

Come on, the greentard clingers are loving wind......much older than the 1850s.
How many new nuclear reactors should we build, to save the trees?

The UK Government supports the use of wood as a fuel and has given Drax subsidies for producing green energy, which amounted to £617m in 2022 and £587m in 2023.

:rofl:

Yeah, and compared to a modern oil or gas powered powerplant it is horribly inefficient.

Leave it to stupid people to cut down trees, for fucks sake, to inefficiently run a powerplant.

These people bring new meaning to the word retarded.

Clinging to old tech ....wot lol ....whered ya get that from double wide

Befuddled hick

Although we are real proud of you winning employee of the month at waffle House

I don't care for this idea one bit and I think the Brits must have been idiots to actually pay these people to do this. Even if they actually were burning nothing but wood waste, the rate at which they are releasing it's CO2 is thousands and thousands of times the rate of release from organic decomposition and as noted in several places it will take thousands of time as long for new growth to capture CO2 as it is taking to produce it via combustion. Drax originally specialized in coal fired power plants and had the honor of owning and operating the most polluting power plant in all of Europe. Their conversion to "biomass" wood pellets has been extremely controversial and most environmental organizations and activists have opposed it fiercely. I suspect a great deal of their support has come from the fossil fuel industry and their well-paid supporters in government. I saw several articles noting that Drax was making use of loopholes in carbon capture legislation to qualify for the subsidies they are receiving. This looks to me like another act of desperation from the dying fossil fuel industry.

Forum List

Back