Can Americans perform abortions of Government?

Do you truly believe what you wrote? Honestly, you thought of the how, how this would be planned out and you have reasoned beyond all reasonable doubt, that this is true.

and remember, critical thinking is not a quick thought, people forget that thinking, rationally, is a bit of work until it comes naturally

so, honestly, you believe this?
Yes. I watched it live on the news networks, that day as it unfolded. Trump is an enemy of the Constitution, and the US Government. You, I only suspect.

Yes. I watched it live on the news networks, that day as it unfolded. Trump is an enemy of the Constitution, and the US Government. You, I only suspect.
No offense but, that does not sound like rational critical thinking.
I used to read the tabloids, yet I was smart enough to know, "the news" was not true.
1716226164595.png

Attachments

• 1716226127600.png
    1716226127600.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
You've just gone from a million people to "100's of thousands". Reply to this one with tens of thousands and you'll look smarter.
I dont need to do anything to look smarter than your posts which are all based on what you are told to think.

The pics show 100's of thousands. There have been reports of a million people. Obviously the pics I have seen are not of the entire crowd. The Capitol grounds was literally saturated with so many people, they backed up into the streets for a mile.

I am smarter than you. You proved that when you stated, "crowd size at the rally was at least 10,000, according to the Associated Press."

I can say that the Associated press confirms my comment, that the Associated press did not lie, 1,000,000 people is more than 10,000

I dont need to do anything to look smarter than your posts which are all based on what you are told to think.

The pics show 100's of thousands. There have been reports of a million people. Obviously the pics I have seen are not of the entire crowd. The Capitol grounds was literally saturated with so many people, they backed up into the streets for a mile.

I am smarter than you. You proved that when you stated, "crowd size at the rally was at least 10,000, according to the Associated Press."

I can say that the Associated press confirms my comment, that the Associated press did not lie, 1,000,000 people is more than 10,000
I said to go with the police estimate of 80,000. It's over, and the crowd size bragging has been a main staple of Magadonians for some time now.

Unless you were there, you've been told what to think too.

I said to go with the police estimate of 80,000. It's over, and the crowd size bragging has been a main staple of Magadonians for some time now.

Unless you were there, you've been told what to think too.
But he saw the pictures!

No offense but, that does not sound like rational critical thinking.
I used to read the tabloids, yet I was smart enough to know, "the news" was not true.
View attachment 949472
It was live, not commentary, and just like the iphone vids taken by the attackers that helped convict them, showed what they were doing and did, that day.
It showed the people breaking windows to climb in, battling people charged with defending inside, things if done to your personal home, you would be shooting to stop as you defended your home and your family.

It was live, not commentary, and just like the iphone vids taken by the attackers that helped convict them, showed what they were doing and did, that day.
It showed the people breaking windows to climb in, battling people charged with defending inside, things if done to your personal home, you would be shooting to stop as you defended your home and your family.
Yes, you saw vandalism. Vandalism is not an insurrection. Given the size of the crowd only 0.1% broke windows. A crowd that size bent on attacking would of reduced the Capitol building to toothpicks. It was obvious the Capitol police could do nothing. Why would a crowd on the attack not take the Capitol police hostage, prisoner, and use their weapons?

Yes, you saw vandalism that you are told to call an insurrection. That is all you have described.

Yes, you saw vandalism. Vandalism is not an insurrection. Given the size of the crowd only 0.1% broke windows. A crowd that size bent on attacking would of reduced the Capitol building to toothpicks. It was obvious the Capitol police could do nothing. Why would a crowd on the attack not take the Capitol police hostage, prisoner, and use their weapons?

Yes, you saw vandalism that you are told to call an insurrection. That is all you have described.
That's correct Elektra. They never mention the building is a giant. That those who destroyed property paid the price as it should be. We are talking of those who were inside to protest who got put into prison for demonstrating. Were they democrats of course the democrats would claim there was no vandalism.

Quit whining. Next time, you want to take over the Capital, DON'T. That is all you are being told to do. It is unlikely you will see any of the idiots that attempted it last time, so it will be your turn to "Just Say No" when some anti-American asshole tries to rile you up, since you wanted no part of it, last time, you could be constructive and stand against such and action, thereby not having to try to debate three years later what to call the morons that launched the attack.

Quit whining. Next time, you want to take over the Capital, DON'T. That is all you are being told to do. It is unlikely you will see any of the idiots that attempted it last time, so it will be your turn to "Just Say No" when some anti-American asshole tries to rile you up, since you wanted no part of it, last time, you could be constructive and stand against such and action, thereby not having to try to debate three years later what to call the morons that launched the attack.
nice response.
I tell you that you were told to believe, you take my words, like a parrot and repeat them.
I did not say you whine, but you resort to whining about my post.
I did not call you an idiot, yet here you are, going into the gutter to try to save face.
Than you call people who love our country, Assholes, slipping further into the gutter.
Riled up? More of your confusion you are displaying attaching emotions onto people you have no idea how they felt.
Calls to morons? Gee, you will have no part of a civil discussion.

White 6, the obvious to those who saw the crowd, know it was peaceful. Nobody died. Nobody trampled to death. A crowd that size is uncontrollable if the crowd is rioting. It is an impossibility. Of course you are describing this as an organized attack. A very well-organized insurrection. Insurrection and Riot, laughable.

What have the Democrats given us? Expensive Housing. Extreme tax rates. Democrats confiscate more money from the people than any other country in the world. Food is expensive. Food is being turned into fuel while people starve across the world.

Democrats are tyrants, just like the Russian Hoax, now we have the insurrection hoax.

I see 100's of thousands peaceful protestors. I dont see Rebel flags. What is stopping these people. I guess they need to have flash bang grenades thrown at them and tear gas so they can panic, get angry, and the few can break windows. With flash bang grenades thrown in the middle of this it looks to me like people have no choice but to go into the Capitol building.
1716318264028.png

I see 100's of thousands peaceful protestors. I dont see Rebel flags. What is stopping these people. I guess they need to have flash bang grenades thrown at them and tear gas so they can panic, get angry, and the few can break windows. With flash bang grenades thrown in the middle of this it looks to me like people have no choice but to go into the Capitol building.
View attachment 950050
You are insane.

And Democrats don’t control the price of housing

nice response.
I tell you that you were told to believe, you take my words, like a parrot and repeat them.
I did not say you whine, but you resort to whining about my post.
I did not call you an idiot, yet here you are, going into the gutter to try to save face.
Than you call people who love our country, Assholes, slipping further into the gutter.
Riled up? More of your confusion you are displaying attaching emotions onto people you have no idea how they felt.
Calls to morons? Gee, you will have no part of a civil discussion.

White 6, the obvious to those who saw the crowd, know it was peaceful. Nobody died. Nobody trampled to death. A crowd that size is uncontrollable if the crowd is rioting. It is an impossibility. Of course you are describing this as an organized attack. A very well-organized insurrection. Insurrection and Riot, laughable.

What have the Democrats given us? Expensive Housing. Extreme tax rates. Democrats confiscate more money from the people than any other country in the world. Food is expensive. Food is being turned into fuel while people starve across the world.

Democrats are tyrants, just like the Russian Hoax, now we have the insurrection hoax.
You are kinder than I would have been. Democrats call this a riot, an insurrection and worse. For effect is the only purpose. They came down easy on the looters and rioters around the country in the so called summer of Love riots and want to trash the citizens who do not believe the courts say what the Democrats say.

You are kinder than I would have been. Democrats call this a riot, an insurrection and worse. For effect is the only purpose. They came down easy on the looters and rioters around the country in the so called summer of Love riots and want to trash the citizens who do not believe the courts say what the Democrats say.
Easy? Thousands were arrested you stupid old fart

Forum List

Back