Vatican recognizes state of Palestine in new treaty

I think it's too early to judge what this pope's legacy will be.

Jew haters will of course spin and twist everything he does.

The Israeli foreign ministry said it was "disappointed." (ahh)

"This move does not promote the peace process and distances the Palestinian leadership from returning to direct and bilateral negotiations," the ministry said in a text message, according to the Associated Press.

As a practical matter, Palestinians must still negotiate the terms of any statehood with Israel. But as the representative of the world's largest Christian constituency, the Vatican does have influence on the question of Jerusalem, which both Israeli and Palestinian leaders claim as their rightful capital, said Hussein Ibish, senior resident scholar at the Arab Gulf States Institute in Washington.

"On the undefined, undecided status of Jerusalem generally, the Vatican has a role in that," Ibish said.

the Vatican does have influence on the question of Jerusalem

The head of the mackerel snapping kiddie fiddler outfit has no say about Jerusalem

Whatever he dam well wants. The PM of Israel is a tiny tiny tiny speck of dust compared to Pope Francis, a man of integrity.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A man of integrity wouldn't do this to a "tiny tiny speck of dust" Arab/Israel land.

It was also pretty nauseating reading all the comments fawning over this move. A few think he should get the Noble peace prize. :cuckoo:

I think he had all he could take when Bibi sat there and told him how Jesus spoke Hebrew.

"This move does not promote the peace process and distances the Palestinian leadership from returning to direct and bilateral negotiations," the ministry said in a text message, according to the Associated Press.

As a practical matter, Palestinians must still negotiate the terms of any statehood with Israel. But as the representative of the world's largest Christian constituency, the Vatican does have influence on the question of Jerusalem, which both Israeli and Palestinian leaders claim as their rightful capital, said Hussein Ibish, senior resident scholar at the Arab Gulf States Institute in Washington.

"On the undefined, undecided status of Jerusalem generally, the Vatican has a role in that," Ibish said.

The head of the mackerel snapping kiddie fiddler outfit has no say about Jerusalem

Whatever he dam well wants. The PM of Israel is a tiny tiny tiny speck of dust compared to Pope Francis, a man of integrity.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A man of integrity wouldn't do this to a "tiny tiny speck of dust" Arab/Israel land.

It was also pretty nauseating reading all the comments fawning over this move. A few think he should get the Noble peace prize. :cuckoo:

I think he had all he could take when Bibi sat there and told him how Jesus spoke Hebrew.

Which is true, he certainly didn't speak Italian. His ossary bears his name in Hebrew which he would have understood

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Which is true, he certainly didn't speak Italian. His ossary bears his name in Hebrew which he would have understood

Jesus's primary language was Aramaic as it was the language most people spoke in Roman Palestine. It is presumed he could understand and read Hebrew, Greek and possibly Latin.

I don't think Pope Francis needed to be educated by the secular Pm of Israel, esp. when the Jews insists Jesus had a Roman father.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesus's primary language was Aramaic as it was the language most people spoke in Roman Palestine. It is presumed he could understand and read Hebrew, Greek and possibly Latin.

Well it sure as hell wasn't Arabic. Muslim savages invaded Israel centuries later.

I don't think Pope Francis needed to be educated by the secular Pm of Israel, esp. when the Jews insists Jesus had a Roman father.
And we should give a shit what you think because......?

He needs to be educated about Christ. He's being lead by the nose to anywhere Obama, the Muslim, wants to send him. Kind of like John the Baptist announcing the coming of the Lord.
He needs to be educated about Christ. He's being lead by the nose to anywhere Obama, the Muslim, wants to send him. Kind of like John the Baptist announcing the coming of the Lord.

Your yeshu was a mamzer

Really the Pope needs to be educated about Christ by an atheist? Hebrew had to be retaught in 1900. PM Bibi spent most of his years in the US. He is an Ashkenazi , from the line of Japheth. He is not even Semitic. He is going to teach the Jesuit Pope about Jesus? I hardly think so.

I said he needs to be educated. I did not say by whom, but Bibi would be a good start. Replacement theology doesn't work for God. Which is maybe why the RCC isn't chosen as one of the lampstands that will accompany Christ into his Temple. In Jerusalem. In Israel. Forever.

I said he needs to be educated. I did not say by whom, but Bibi would be a good start. Replacement theology doesn't work for God. Which is maybe why the RCC isn't chosen as one of the lampstands that will accompany Christ into his Temple. In Jerusalem. In Israel. Forever.

Really you would even be a Christian is not for the Roman Catholic Church. Bibi educate the Pope, ok I've heard everything now. On what how to do a slow genocide of people while stealing their land?

Really you would even be a Christian is not for the Roman Catholic Church. Bibi educate the Pope, ok I've heard everything now. On what how to do a slow genocide of people while stealing their land?
Genocide, wooooo! Do you even know the definition of genocide, you nincompoop? It doesn't apply to a group of people that have MULTIPLIED by 3 to 9 times, depending on which source you go with.

I assure you that my Christianity has nothing whatsoever to do with the church of Rome. Bibi understands replacement theology when he sees it too, and Israel widens her borders every time you Muslims invade God's land. Go God!

I'm not a Muslim, I'm raised a RC, you know we have the same saying as the Jews, once a RC always a RC, leaves an indelible mark on your soul. I suggest you give back that bible you have, even if its was authorized by King James, as he would not of had it had it not been for the Roman Catholic Church. You may of been a Muslim , or a Jew.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back