Jake Tapper (CNN) just said that the super-secret crime that turns the bookkeeping misdemeanor into a felony is:

Is Trump's NDA with Stormy Daniels illegal by hiding information from voters?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Look it up jackass

You won’t so here

"Allegedly". Trump paid his attorney and listed it as a legal fee.

Cohen paid Stormy with his money, never told Trump, and just billed him, Stupid.

Time for you clowns to admit this is a shit case from Day 1.

Have to see how it goes............right now it's looking like a hung jury or an acquittal, thanks to Mikey Cohen and his stalwart credibility.
“See how it goes” means you’ll only accept it if it turns out the way you want.

I will accept whatever they rule

“See how it goes” means you’ll only accept it if it turns out the way you want.

I will accept whatever they rule
They way it's sitting now, hung or acquittal most likely. The issue you can't come to grips with is this whole trial has been a circus...........Merchan and prosecution have opened themselves up to avenues for appeal, according to 'exspurts' on both sides.......including your clowns at MSNBC and the others.

This is going to be fun..........

They way it's sitting now, hung or acquittal most likely. The issue you can't come to grips with is this whole trial has been a circus...........Merchan and prosecution have opened themselves up to avenues for appeal, according to 'exspurts' on both sides.......including your clowns at MSNBC and the others.

This is going to be fun..........
Again. However the case turns out I accept it.

You? Only if it turns out the way you want

Not at all
You? Only if it turns out the way you want
.Not at all, I don't think prosecution proved their case.

Pretty sure the goal here is to get a guilty verdict one way or another, prior to the election, so Biden can campaign on Trump being a felon.....Trump can appeal, but that won't happen until after the election. The dems get their Trump boogey man card.

If you can't see that................LOL

Both the DA and the judge are lawyers, OK and they're the ones that have messed it all up!

True, but they're biased political assholes, hopefully the two on the jury aren't. I'm just pissed they're waiting till Tuesday to issue the jury instructions, but I guess it makes some sense with the long weekend.

True, but they're biased political assholes, hopefully the two on the jury aren't. I'm just pissed they're waiting till Tuesday to issue the jury instructions, but I guess it makes some sense with the long weekend.

Judge Merchan needs some time to figure out how he can get a conviction with his jury instructions, OK! It's going to reveal just how biased he really is.

Forum List

Back