Vatican recognizes state of Palestine in new treaty

Leave it to Jews to disrespect other religions, but if a Christian sang a song similarly disrespectful to Judaism, he/she would be branded an anti-semite.

Do you realize how stupid this post is?

What would you say if a Christian wrote a song that insulted the grand Rabbi (or whatever he is called) of Israel?

Because of one song from a long time ago, you post "Leave it to Jews to disrespect other religions"

I mean really?? That's a very bigoted comment ...

Bigoted! The idiot is ridiculing the leader of the largest Christian denomination in the world and I am bigoted. You are truly obsessed with defending just about anything Jews do.

hardly as he has taken aspects of Catholicism and made them into a comic song. Nothing as bad as the caricatures of Jews presented by the Catholics over the years

I don't think Pope Francis needed to be educated by the secular Pm of Israel, esp. when the Jews insists Jesus had a Roman father.
You should read the book Rabbi J written by a priest who says the same. Regardless, there are many Christians, including Catholics, who are for Israel. Naturally a NeoNazi like you isn't and can't say enough derogatory things about the country. Jesus would dislike a person such as you.

Jesus , as I know of him from the NT, would of say those in power who call themselves jews are not, they are of their father Satan.

You realize how dumb your statement is, right? If not wanting more deaths of christians makes one an appeaser by definition everyone who isn't must want more deaths.

Do you want to see more dead christians or are you an appeaser?
Here's another article you can chew on since it seems you had a problem with the first one.

In Defense of the Pope on Palestine National Review Online?
Still nothing in there about appeasement.

And you haven't answered yet; are you an appeaser or do you want more dead christians?
No civilized person wants to see Christians dead. However, you new friend, the Saudi Grand Mufti, seems to have no problem telling how he feels about Christians, and you have had nothing to see about him on any forum.

Click here: Saudi Grand Mufti Calls for “Destruction of All Churches in Region” | Raymond Ibrahim

Saudi Arabia is bad , and yet the US is so friendly to them. They still behead there for capital punishment.
So are Israel friendly

Care to write that again, only this time in English

I don't think Pope Francis needed to be educated by the secular Pm of Israel, esp. when the Jews insists Jesus had a Roman father.
You should read the book Rabbi J written by a priest who says the same. Regardless, there are many Christians, including Catholics, who are for Israel. Naturally a NeoNazi like you isn't and can't say enough derogatory things about the country. Jesus would dislike a person such as you.

Jesus , as I know of him from the NT, would of say those in power who call themselves jews are not, they are of their father Satan.

And the Jesus you know is the Romanised version of the Jewish rabbi that taught the Torah

Pen, just the opposite is true. He loved them then, He loves them now, and will reside in their midst for eternity. In the upcoming WW, God is going to mark 144,000 of them to prevent them from being harmed, thus preserving all the tribes of Abraham's family. If they belonged to Satan, God would leave them to Satan.

Even if it goes against the grain for you, if you are a Bible reader, then stop cursing God's people, and start praying on their behalf. What we are seeing now is prophesy being fulfilled. The whole world is going to go against Israel. That hatred is forming now, and that IS Satan.
God, shows favor to those who bless Israel. So bless Israel. It will ultimately effect you positively. Nowhere in the Bible does it call for you to judge them. Leave that to the one who wears the judgment robe. Christ is Jewish and Israel is HIS inheritance, not Satan's. You are on the wrong side right now.

Pen, just the opposite is true. He loved them then, He loves them now, and will reside in their midst for eternity. In the upcoming WW, God is going to mark 144,000 of them to prevent them from being harmed, thus preserving all the tribes of Abraham's family. If they belonged to Satan, God would leave them to Satan.

Even if it goes against the grain for you, if you are a Bible reader, then stop cursing God's people, and start praying on their behalf. What we are seeing now is prophesy being fulfilled. The whole world is going to go against Israel. That hatred is forming now, and that IS Satan.
God, shows favor to those who bless Israel. So bless Israel. It will ultimately effect you positively. Nowhere in the Bible does it call for you to judge them. Leave that to the one who wears the judgment robe. Christ is Jewish and Israel is HIS inheritance, not Satan's. You are on the wrong side right now.

I don't take the bible literally , it was never mean to be taken like that. I do not worship Jesus as God either. If those in Israel are holy ones of God , leave me out of their God, I want nothing to do with him. The OT is horrible reading. My God not the Jewish war tribal God, well their God is money and power.
Also next time you talk about Nazis , remember they were Christians.

PROTESTANT CHURCHES IN NAZI GERMANY

The largest Protestant church in Germany in the 1930s was the German Evangelical Church, comprised of 28 regional churches or Landeskirchen that included the three major theological traditions that had emerged from the Reformation: Lutheran, Reformed, and United. Most of Germany's 40 million Protestants were members of this church, although there were smaller so-called "free" Protestant churches, such as Methodist and Baptist churches.

They were also persuaded by the statement on “positive Christianity” in Article 24 of the 1920 Nazi Party Platform, which read:

"We demand the freedom of all religious confessions in the state, insofar as they do not jeopardize the state's existence or conflict with the manners and moral sentiments of the Germanic race. The Party as such upholds the point of view of a positive Christianity without tying itself confessionally to any one confession. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit at home and abroad and is convinced that a permanent recovery of our people can only be achieved from within on the basis of the common good before individual good."

The German Churches and the Nazi State

but by your logic you have to be an appeaser. after all, you don't want more dead christians. you claimed that the pope, by saying that, showed he was an appeaser.

so which is it, were you an idiot before or are you lying now?
Get off my leg, Fido.
answer the question, dumbass.

idiot then, or liar now? which were you?
feel free to answer with 'both' if that feels most honest to you. it probably should.
I don't have to answer any of your stupid questions, heathen.
No, you don't. but you are proving that not only did you make a stupid post, you're too much of a jackass to own up to it.

it was stupid to say that by voicing a desire for no more christian deaths the pope was coming out as an appeaser.

that was an idiotic thing to say. the problem is, without that 'evidence' you also don't have any reason to think that the pope is an appeaser, or that the treaty is anything more than it is.
One wonders at the corrupt mentality of some Pro-Zionist posters Ogibillm,they never cease to amaze at their cretinous stupidity

Funny, that's exactly the same thing we say about you IslamoNazi terrorist ass lickers.

I think you need to reread the Bible, the real Bible.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

—John 8:44

“For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.”

—Titus 1:10-11

Just read on the news banner on Fox that yesterday in a twenty minute private meeting, the Pope called Abbas an Angel of Peace." That's laying it on thick.

I don't take the bible literally , it was never mean to be taken like that. I do not worship Jesus as God either. If those in Israel are holy ones of God , leave me out of their God, I want nothing to do with him. The OT is horrible reading. My God not the Jewish war tribal God, well their God is money and power.
Also next time you talk about Nazis , remember they were Christians.

PROTESTANT CHURCHES IN NAZI GERMANY

The largest Protestant church in Germany in the 1930s was the German Evangelical Church, comprised of 28 regional churches or Landeskirchen that included the three major theological traditions that had emerged from the Reformation: Lutheran, Reformed, and United. Most of Germany's 40 million Protestants were members of this church, although there were smaller so-called "free" Protestant churches, such as Methodist and Baptist churches.

They were also persuaded by the statement on “positive Christianity” in Article 24 of the 1920 Nazi Party Platform, which read:

"We demand the freedom of all religious confessions in the state, insofar as they do not jeopardize the state's existence or conflict with the manners and moral sentiments of the Germanic race. The Party as such upholds the point of view of a positive Christianity without tying itself confessionally to any one confession. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit at home and abroad and is convinced that a permanent recovery of our people can only be achieved from within on the basis of the common good before individual good."

The German Churches and the Nazi State

Take it literally. It is meant to be read the way it was written. While there are similes, and metaphors and analogies, all in all it means what it says. If there is a riddle, the answer will always be located elsewhere in the Bible. That is especially true of Revelation.
When God said He would increase the rain in Israel when He gathered His children back home, He meant He would increase the rain in Israel when He gathered His children back home. (which He did btw)

If the Bible was meant to be interpreted it would be worthless. Every person that read it would come to a different conclusion.
And keep in mind that Eden was the Old Testament God's plan for man. With the onset of man came the dilemmas man left God to contend with. His plan from the beginning was no pain, no death, no work, all joy, dominion over the earth and everything in it. And will restore us to that in his time.

As for the never ending, "well, Hitler was a Christian", recall the man that was even able to work wonders conjuring the name of Jesus". And yet when the man cried Lord, Lord, Jesus told him, "Depart from me, I never knew thee."

Last edited:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

“For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.”

How sick and pathetic is this creature of hate Monte. This is what he has grasped from the entire New Testemant, Jesus the Jew who loved his people and Zion aka Israel, actually was a psychotic Jew hater like Monte.

Just read on the news banner on Fox that yesterday in a twenty minute private meeting, the Pope called Abbas an Angel of Peace." That's laying it on thick.

Maybe he's chaneling Pope Pius, who knows?

hitler1.jpg

How sick and pathetic is this creature of hate Monte. This is what he has grasped from the entire New Testemant, Jesus the Jew who loved his people and Zion aka Israel, actually was a psychotic Jew hater like Monte.
All the Jew haters have used that one passage for years on the different message boards to try to make others think that Jesus hated the Jews as they do. It's probably very popular on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. One poster whose grandfather is a pastor or who has had Bible study for years, unlike the Jew haters, said that Jesus was having an argument with just a group of men and wasn't talking about the Jews as a whole. We will probably see that John 8:44 pulled up another ten thousand times from one of the Jew haters. You can bet on it.

All the Jew haters have used that one passage for years on the different message boards to try to make others think that Jesus hated the Jews as they do. It's probably very popular on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. One poster whose grandfather is a pastor or who has had Bible study for years, unlike the Jew haters, said that Jesus was having an argument with just a group of men and wasn't talking about the Jews as a whole. We will probably see that John 8:44 pulled up another ten thousand times from one of the Jew haters. You can bet on it.
Kinda like Leviticus and teh gheys.

Leviticus is true.The other isn't.

Leviticus is true.The other isn't.
Well according to religion, what other people say is false, and what you believe is true. So why the hell should anyone take your opinion seriously?

Forum List

Back