UN tells Israel to let in nuclear inspectors

Bullshit. For those who know even a touch about the uses of uranium and the enrichment process, there is zero theoretical about Iran's nuclear weapons program.

They don't have a missile to load anything on to. And for I all care, disarm Israel from nuclear weapons and make a nuke free Middle East. Finland pushed for a world meeting on this until the US pressured them to completely end the meetings.

So either Israel disarm, or start a arms race.
Or Iran follow international law.

Which is laughable to even think of that. Iran? Might as well ask animals to talk.

Or Israeli Zio-Nazis not to lie..

Is a USS ship sovereign U.S. soil.? USS Liberty Memorial

That was an accident.
Not according to every single surviving eyewitness to Israel's deliberate attack:

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter.

"Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

"The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us.

"Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded..."

USS Liberty Memorial

Only when they're attacked by states other than Israel.

"MEMORANDUM:
Subject: Attack on the USS Liberty June 8, 1967

"Date: June 8, 1997

"I have never believed that the attack on the USS Liberty was a case of mistaken identity. That is ridiculous. I have flown over the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, thousands of hours, searching for ships and identifying all types of ships at sea.

"The Liberty was the ugliest, strangest looking ship in the U.S. Navy.

"As a communications intelligence ship, it was sprouting every kind of antenna. It looked like a lobster with all those projections moving every which way.

"Israel knew perfectly well that the ship was American. After all, the Liberty's American flag and markings were in full view in perfect visibility for the Israeli aircraft that overflew the ship eight times over a period of nearly eight hours prior to the attack.

"I am confident that Israel knew the Liberty could intercept radio messages from all parties and potential parties to the ongoing war, then in its fourth day, and that Israel was preparing to seize the Golan Heights from Syria despite President Johnson's known opposition to such a move.

"I think they realized that if we learned in advance of their plan, there would be a tremendous amount of negotiating between Tel Aviv and Washington.

"And I believe Moshe Dayan concluded that he could prevent Washington from becoming aware of what Israel was up to by destroying the primary source of acquiring that information the USS Liberty.

"The result was a wanton sneak attack that left 34 American sailors dead and 171 seriously injured. What is so chilling and cold-blooded, of course, is that they could kill as many Americans as they did in confidence that Washington would cooperate in quelling any public outcry."

Admiral Thomas Moorer Rejects Israeli's Excuse

"MEMORANDUM:

"I have never believed that the attack on the USS Liberty was a case of mistaken identity. That is ridiculous. I have flown over the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, thousands of hours, searching for ships and identifying all types of ships at sea.

"As a communications intelligence ship, it was sprouting every kind of antenna. It looked like a lobster with all those projections moving every which way.

"Israel knew perfectly well that the ship was American. After all, the Liberty's American flag and markings were in full view in perfect visibility for the Israeli aircraft that overflew the ship eight times over a period of nearly eight hours prior to the attack.

"I am confident that Israel knew the Liberty could intercept radio messages from all parties and potential parties to the ongoing war, then in its fourth day, and that Israel was preparing to seize the Golan Heights from Syria despite President Johnson's known opposition to such a move.

"I think they realized that if we learned in advance of their plan, there would be a tremendous amount of negotiating between Tel Aviv and Washington.

"And I believe Moshe Dayan concluded that he could prevent Washington from becoming aware of what Israel was up to by destroying the primary source of acquiring that information the USS Liberty.

"The result was a wanton sneak attack that left 34 American sailors dead and 171 seriously injured. What is so chilling and cold-blooded, of course, is that they could kill as many Americans as they did in confidence that Washington would cooperate in quelling any public outcry."

in fact if Israel wanted to kill every person on board the LIBERTY----it could have EASILY done so -------there are always LOTS OF OPINIONS in navy investigations Ask me how I know -----you jerk. The real clue to the fact that the LIBERTY thing was either ALL or MOSTLY accident---is the fact that it was very much a ONE TIME EVENT unlike islamic terrorism which is HIGHLY REPETITIVE. In human psychology a well know fact is that the "BEST PREDICTOR OF FUTURE BEHAVIOR IS PAST BEHEVIOR" -----i predict lots more islamic terrorism -------I also predict that an israeli attack on a US vessel is HIGHLY UNLIKELY

To Israel's chagrin; the USS Liberty proved to be one very tough ship to sink.

They straffed, torpedoed, and bombed it, and the ship was still afloat.

When the zionist plan of sinking the USS Liberty with all hands lost proved to be a failure.

Only then did Israel call off the attack; and falsely claim it was a case of mistaken identity and an accident. :cool:

That was an accident.
Not according to every single surviving eyewitness to Israel's deliberate attack:

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter.

"Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

"The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us.

"Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded..."

USS Liberty Memorial

Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity...

American inquiries, memoranda, records of testimony, and various reports involving or mentioning the Liberty attack include, but are not limited to, the following:
U.S. Naval Court of Inquiry of June 1967
Joint Chief of Staff's Report of June 1967.
CIA Intelligence Memorandums of June 1967
Clark Clifford Report of July 1967
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Testimony during hearings of the 1967 Foreign Aid Authorization bill, July 1967
House Armed Services Committee Investigation of 1971
The NSA History Report of 1981

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To Israel's chagrin; the USS Liberty proved to be one very tough ship to sink.

They straffed, torpedoed, and bombed it, and the ship was still afloat.

When the zionist plan of sinking the USS Liberty with all hands lost proved to be a failure.

Only then did Israel call off the attack; and falsely claim it was a case of mistaken identity and an accident. :cool:
The only thing that saved Israeli ass that day, was LBJ calling back the F4's, because he thought it might have been the Soviets who were doing the shooting. Otherwise, there would've been an old-fashioned, Hebrew beat down!

try again sunni----Israel did not come close to an attempt to sink the Liberty------are you trying to get a few extra sluts in JANNAH by doing the "oh goody I lick the ass of al nabi al kanzeer by LYING in honor of his stinking shit' ??

That was an accident.

USS Liberty Memorial

Despite the propogand, no less than five US government concluded it was an accident.

Also an eyewitness had no idea what the intention of the Israeli pilots were.

"Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact.

"Though administration officers continued individually to characterize the attack as deliberate, the Johnson administration never sought the prosecution of the guilty parties or otherwise attempted to seek justice for the victims.

"They concealed and altered evidence in their effort to downplay the attack. Though they never formally accepted the Israeli explanation that it was an accident, they never pressed for a full investigation either.

"They simply allowed those responsible literally to get away with murder."

The attack on Liberty remains the only incident of its kind never investigated by the full US Congress.
What do you suppose they are afraid of....AIPAC?
G-d??

USS Liberty Memorial

It's extremely simple.

Israel wants peace.

The Arabs want Israel's destruction.

Therefore unless Israel commits suicide, which it won't, no peace is possible.

Both sides need to want it and the Arabs don't.
If the Jews simply want peace, why are they continuing to build settlements for their civilian population in the occupied territories? What Eastern border of the Land of Israel to you envision?

"MEMORANDUM:

in fact if Israel wanted to kill every person on board the LIBERTY----it could have EASILY done so -------there are always LOTS OF OPINIONS in navy investigations Ask me how I know -----you jerk. The real clue to the fact that the LIBERTY thing was either ALL or MOSTLY accident---is the fact that it was very much a ONE TIME EVENT unlike islamic terrorism which is HIGHLY REPETITIVE. In human psychology a well know fact is that the "BEST PREDICTOR OF FUTURE BEHAVIOR IS PAST BEHEVIOR" -----i predict lots more islamic terrorism -------I also predict that an israeli attack on a US vessel is HIGHLY UNLIKELY
Are you arrogant enough to think your Jew-jerk opinions rival Thomas Moorer's?

"I have to conclude that it was Israel's intent to sink the Liberty and leave as few survivors as possible. Up to the point where the torpedo boats were sent in, you could speculate on that point..."

"With the Liberty riddled with holes, fires burning, and scores of casualties, three Israeli torpedo boats closed in for the kill. The second of three torpedoes ripped through a compartment at amidships, drowning 25 of the men in that section.

"Then the torpedo boats closed to within 100 feet of the Liberty to continue the attack with cannons and machine guns, resulting in further casualties.

"It is telling, with respect to whether total annihilation was the intent, that the Liberty crew has reported that the torpedo boats' machine guns also were turned on life rafts that were deployed into the Mediterranean as well as those few on deck that had escaped damage.

"As we know now, if the rescue aircraft from U.S. carriers had not been recalled, they would have arrived at the Liberty before the torpedo attack, reducing the death toll by 25. The torpedo boat commanders could not be certain that Sixth Fleet aircraft were not on the way and this might have led to their breaking off the attack after 40 minutes rather than remaining to send the Liberty and its crew of 294 to the bottom.

"Congress to this day has failed to hold formal hearings for the record on the Liberty affair. This is unprecedented and a national disgrace. I spent hours on the Hill giving testimony after the USS Pueblo, a sister ship to the Liberty, was seized by North Korea.

"I was asked every imaginable question, including why a carrier in the area failed to dispatch aircraft to aid the Pueblo. In the Liberty case, fighters were put in the air not once, but twice.

"They were ordered to stand down by Secretary of Defense McNamara and President Johnson for reasons the American public deserves to know."

georgie I have REALLY bad news for you-----I have rendered reports and opinions
in Navy Investigations------they ask everyone. Unfortunately---I have noticed that
there is a lot of GRANDSTANDING that mars those investigations---some
people seem to believe that they can build a POLITICAL CAREER on them
----but the people who make the final decisions do know that

you want my PERSONAL OPINION on people who INSIST that depleted uranium
made them sterile?

That was an accident.

USS Liberty Memorial

Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity...

American inquiries, memoranda, records of testimony, and various reports involving or mentioning the Liberty attack include, but are not limited to, the following:
U.S. Naval Court of Inquiry of June 1967
Joint Chief of Staff's Report of June 1967.
CIA Intelligence Memorandums of June 1967
Clark Clifford Report of July 1967
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Testimony during hearings of the 1967 Foreign Aid Authorization bill, July 1967
House Armed Services Committee Investigation of 1971
The NSA History Report of 1981

Your link:

"The Clark Clifford Report consists of a review of 'all available information on the subject' and 'deals with the question of Israeli culpability', according to its transmittal memorandum.

"The report concludes: 'The unprovoked attack on the Liberty constitutes a flagrant act of gross negligence for which the Israeli Government should be held completely responsible, and the Israeli military personnel involved should be punished.'

"The Senate Foreign Relations Committee Testimony contains, as an aside matter during hearings concerning a foreign aid authorization bill, questions and statements from several senators and responses from then Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara, about the Liberty attack.

"For the most part, the senators were dismayed about the attack, as expressed by Senator Bourke B. Hickenlooper: 'From what I have read I can't tolerate for 1 minute that this [attack] was an accident.'

"Also, there was concern about obtaining more information about the attack, as expressed by Committee Chairman J. William Fulbright: 'We asked for [the attack investigation report] about 2 weeks ago and have not received it yet from Secretary Rusk. ... By the time we get to it we will be on some other subject.'

"Secretary McNamara promised fast delivery of the investigation report ("... you will have it in 4 hours."), and concluded his remarks by saying: 'I simply want to emphasize that the investigative report does not show any evidence of a conscious intent to attack a U.S. vessel.'

"Since the hearings concerned a foreign aid bill, the committee's report omitted any mention of the Liberty incident.[citation needed]

"The House Armed Services Committee Investigation report is entitled, 'Review of Department of Defense Worldwide Communications'. It was not an investigation focused on the Liberty attack; although, the committee's report contains a section that describes communications flow involved with the Liberty incident.

"The NSA History Report is, as its name connotes, a historical report that cited the U.S. Naval Court of Inquiry record, various military and government messages and memorandum, and personal interviews for its content. The report ends with a section entitled, 'Unanswered Questions', and provides no conclusion regarding culpability."

"Unanswered questions" that still require an investigation by the full US Congress televised live on CSPAN...right?

"Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact.
Start USS Liberty, when craps out, go UN resolutions, when craps out, US money/aid/taxes, when craps out, start USS Liberty. Hilarious. Bth., who's that Smelly Butler anyway?

If the Jews simply want peace, why are they continuing to build settlements for their civilian population in the occupied territories?
Philistines don't have an exclusive right to build their settlements in occupied territories, of course.
What Eastern border of the Land of Israel to you envision?
The one defined in the Israel-Jordan Peace Treaty, Annex I, Israel-Jordan International Boundary Delimitation and Demarcation, of course. Easy, isn't it?

How can you even consider it a case of mistaken identity when the torpedo boats closed to within 100 feet of the Liberty to continue the attack. Any belief that it was a case of mistaken
goes out the window that one bit of information. That alone defies all logic.

Last edited:
Logic has little to do with support for Israeli crimes.
When the Liberty survivors testify on CSPAN from the Lyndon Johnson Library, we'll see how many Americans believe which mistake was made.

Forum List

Back