Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

Well that’s why his gag is bullshit and he won’t press it any further
Only lib loons feel that inside court magically grants you speech rights but once out the door you no longer have them
A federal appeals court already upheld the gag order you fucktards. Apparently you MAGAts think outside a court you get to make up your own laws. :dunno: :laugh:

Your definition of attack and intimidate are your feelings and not an actual, Webster per say, definition
He speaks truth and you fear the public hearing that thus “threatened and intimated”
All made up make pretend

Great, watch what happens when he keeps doing it. I look forward to watching your head explode.

Apparently you MAGAts think outside a court you get to make up your own laws. :dunno: :laugh:

5da4e79c0da6a85a8c850cfe531b10be.jpg

I am not here to educate you, just to laugh at your ignorance.

So in other words you got nothing.

Nope, no question there...

Whatever. 🙄

You should know more than that if you wanna discuss it.

Then tell me or link me with it all.

Apparently you flunked social studies class because that's not true.
It is true you fucktard. Congress writes laws, the executive enforces laws and the judicial branch determines how the laws apply. We have laws against contempt. An Appellate court ruled these laws apply to Trump and this judge just determined Trump violated those laws. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say some assclown named Road Runner gets to decide.

I got me laughing my ass off at you and I got you openly admitting your ignorance of what was in the gag order.

What more do I need?

Oh I don't know,... A clue?

It is true you fucktard. Congress writes laws, the executive enforces laws and the judicial branch determines how the laws apply.

That's true but they don't have the power to change the laws then?

Oh I don't know,... A clue?

That's true but they don't have the power to change the laws then?
Again with these stupid strawman questions. The judge didn't change any law. He found that Trump violated the gag order that the appellate court ruled was legal.

Forum List

Back