UN tells Israel to let in nuclear inspectors

Just to be clear, Iran is a signature to the Treaty.... Leaving India, Pakistan, North Korea and Israel as the only countries that did not sign the NPT...
What a interesting group of countries. Now who wouldn't want to be in that group.

Iran told the UN to go pound sand.
Got a link to that?
Besides the question was did Iran sign the NPT , answer was Yes they Did.
Have they threaten to pull out of the treaty, Yes they did, but only if attacked by Israel.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/30/nuclear-iran-npt-idUSL5E8MU7OR20121130If
NEWS FLASH: Iran's already building nukes.

Iran told the UN to go pound sand.
Got a link to that?
Have they threaten to pull out of the treaty, Yes they did, but only if attacked by Israel.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/30/nuclear-iran-npt-idUSL5E8MU7OR20121130If

Am I supposed to take your word for that? Do you have inside information on that fact?
You know absolutely without a doubt they are building nuclear weapons?

Thanks for the links...I hit on this gem with my first click: "We built a nuclear option not to have a Hiroshima, but to have an Oslo.
- Shimon Peres, 14 July 1998"
But all he got was a lousy t-shirt, of course.
It probably fits you better, drivel:

"...Israel’s nuclear program started from the first day of its creation. Israel started
efforts to extract low grade uranium from phosphate deposits in the Negev Desert with the
encouragement of President Chaim Weizmann in 1948."

So much for NOT being the first to introduce nuclear weapons into the Middle East.
What lies will the "chosen" regale us with today?

http://berkeleyjournalofsocialsciences.com/March4.pdf

where is the "LIE"? Israel never used its nuclear weapons in any way-----obviously to your chagrin, georgie Did you know that the first president of Israel was in on the MANHATTAN PROJECT? everyone in the world knows that
Israel had the ability to produce a nuclear device-----I knew it as a child (which <sob> was LOOONNNNGGGGG looooooonnnnngggggg agoooooooo) Unlike the filth of your ilk-----Israel is not out for blood

It probably fits you better, drivel:"...Israel’s nuclear program started from the first day of its creation. Israel started efforts to extract low grade uranium from phosphate deposits in the Negev Desert with the encouragement of President Chaim Weizmann in 1948." So much for NOT being the first to introduce nuclear weapons into the Middle East. What lies will the "chosen" regale us with today?
Kewl.

Got a link to that?

Am I supposed to take your word for that? Do you have inside information on that fact?

They are not even close to having a program to even make a missile to use nuclear loads.

It's all theoretical, not true.

They are not even close to having a program to even make a missile to use nuclear loads.

Bullshit. For those who know even a touch about the uses of uranium and the enrichment process, there is zero theoretical about Iran's nuclear weapons program.

Am I supposed to take your word for that? Do you have inside information on that fact? You know absolutely without a doubt they are building nuclear weapons?[/size][/i]
Arab drivel knows no limits, indeed.
Is that the best you have? In other words you have nothing, and it is duly noted
Indeed, noone can compete with arab agitprop bullshitting, making stuff up on the go, etc., of course.

Is that the best you have? In other words you have nothing, and it is duly noted
Indeed, noone can compete with arab agitprop bullshitting, making stuff up on the go, etc., of course.
Wow still nothing from you or any of the other Israeli apologist on this board.
Like I said, noone can compete with arab agitprop bullshitting, making stuff up on the go, etc., of course.
We are just supposed to take you word for it.
Yup.

3s3nq5.jpg

Like I said, noone can compete with arab agitprop bullshitting, making stuff up on the go, etc., of course.
Yup.

Well it seems for decades now most Americans have been taking you word for it.
The good news is true Americans are waking up from their slumber and actually seeing that your word just isn't what it use to be.
The interesting thing is that you add nothing of substance to the conversation at hand

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
So I guess Iran isn't bound by anything either? Is that ok with you? Or should they BOTH get inspected?

I, unlike the Jew haters in this board, am not at all worried about Israel... Iran on the other hand is a rogue nation that sponsors terrorism and has previously invaded sovereign U.S. soil.

invaded U.S soil ? rouge nation ?...wtf are babbling about ???
Did you forget the sacking of the US Embassy in Tehran, and taking American's hostage?

Bullshit. For those who know even a touch about the uses of uranium and the enrichment process, there is zero theoretical about Iran's nuclear weapons program.

They don't have a missile to load anything on to. And for I all care, disarm Israel from nuclear weapons and make a nuke free Middle East. Finland pushed for a world meeting on this until the US pressured them to completely end the meetings.

So either Israel disarm, or start a arms race.

They don't have a missile to load anything on to. And for I all care, disarm Israel from nuclear weapons and make a nuke free Middle East. Finland pushed for a world meeting on this until the US pressured them to completely end the meetings.

So either Israel disarm, or start a arms race.
Or Iran follow international law.

Which is laughable to even think of that. Iran? Might as well ask animals to talk.

Yup.
Well it seems for decades now most Americans have been taking you word for it.
Very wise, indeed.
The good news is true Americans are waking up from their slumber and actually seeing that your word just isn't what it use to be.
We aren't talking about Dearborn inhabitants, are we?
The interesting thing is that you add nothing of substance to the conversation at hand
Sublime science and precise art of my thoughts are typically missed by the unprepared minds, indeed.

It's extremely simple.

Israel wants peace.

The Arabs want Israel's destruction.

Therefore unless Israel commits suicide, which it won't, no peace is possible.

Both sides need to want it and the Arabs don't.

Forum List

Back