UN tells Israel to let in nuclear inspectors

"Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact.
Start USS Liberty, when craps out, go UN resolutions, when craps out, US money/aid/taxes, when craps out, start USS Liberty. Hilarious. Bth., who's that Smelly Butler anyway?
Not someone you would recognize, drivel:

"Smedley Darlington Butler[1] (July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940) was a Major General in the U.S. Marine Corps, an outspoken critic of U.S. military adventurism, and at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.

"During his 34-year career as a Marine, he participated in military actions in the Philippines, China, in Central America and the Caribbean during the Banana Wars, and France in World War I.

"By the end of his career, he had received 16 medals, five for heroism. He is one of 19 men to twice receive the Medal of Honor, one of three to be awarded both the Marine Corps Brevet Medal and the Medal of Honor, and the only marine to be awarded the Brevet Medal and two Medals of Honor, all for separate actions.

"In his 1935 book War is a Racket, he described the workings of the military-industrial complex and, after retiring from service, became a popular speaker at meetings organized by veterans, pacifists and church groups in the 1930s."

Smedley Butler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why don't you link to any of your bullshit, drivel?

georgie I have REALLY bad news for you-----I have rendered reports and opinions
in Navy Investigations------they ask everyone. Unfortunately---I have noticed that
there is a lot of GRANDSTANDING that mars those investigations---some
people seem to believe that they can build a POLITICAL CAREER on them
----but the people who make the final decisions do know that

you want my PERSONAL OPINION on people who INSIST that depleted uranium
made them sterile?

What ever the US war machine says, the only thing you can take to the bank is that that's not the truth.

:thanks:

"Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact.
Start USS Liberty, when craps out, go UN resolutions, when craps out, US money/aid/taxes, when craps out, start USS Liberty. Hilarious. Bth., who's that Smelly Butler anyway?
Yup, that's their standard ammo. They repeat the exact same lies and propaganda like parrots. That's all they've got.

So if everyone knows that israel has nukes, why not join the inspection gang? What up with that? :dunno:

Forum List

Back