Feds warn employers can be punished for failing to use preferred transgender pronouns, restrooms

I live in reality and you live in make pretend to try and bolster your feeble assertions
1714492632269.jpeg

My stage last weekend

People that have an IQ too low to under stand percentage don't care about them. Math is hard, I get it. I am sure you are good at whatever it is you do.

The total number of people working went up by 5,824,000, it is no suppose that the number working two jobs went up as well, though only b 275,000.

Why were such a high percent of people working more than one job during the greatest economy in the history of the world?

what the fuck do you think this is?

View attachment 940037
/----/ Stay on topic. The number of people with multiple jobs now is greater than in 2020.

/----/ Stay on topic. The number of people with multiple jobs now is greater than in 2020.

yes, the number of people multiple jobs now is greater than in 2020.

Also, the number of people working is greater than in 2020.

There are 5,824,000 more people working, but only 275,000 people working more than one job.

Sounds like a win to me.

yes, the number of people multiple jobs now is greater than in 2020.

Also, the number of people working is greater than in 2020.

There are 5,824,000 more people working, but only 275,000 people working more than one job.

Sounds like a win to me.
/----/ GEEE, let's see what the American voters think. I'm sure they are as excited as you are.

Consumer confidence fell sharply in April as inflation worries and a downbeat outlook on the job market pushed optimism to its lowest level since 2022.
The Conference Board's consumer confidence index retreated to 97 in April, below economists' expectations for 104 and lower than March's reading of 103.1.
"Consumers became less positive about the current labor market situation, and more concerned about future business conditions, job availability, and income,” said Dana Peterson, chief economist at the Conference Board, in a release.
"According to April’s write-in responses, elevated price levels, especially for food and gas, dominated consumer’s concerns, with politics and global conflicts as distant runners-up."

I played a concert venue last weekend. “All Gender” bathrooms. Several stalls and three urinals for the guys. No incidents whatsoever

So the men and the women were in the same bathroom at the same time? Washing hands next to each other at the sink? Taking a dump in stalls next to each other ?

They seem all upset that other people want to live there life the way they want too...

Hey broken-back-cowboy-homeO. Nobody wants your disgusting creatures leering in the stalls at our 12 year old little girls! got it! Find another way to destroy America fag-boy. 200K per month invasion is probably a bigger issue for you maggots to support.

Last edited:
I would assume at one point there was. I only went pee once.

Hmm, what is the venue? I’d like to read up on their gender neutral bathrooms where men and women are all in the same room, pissing and shitting next to each other in stalls separated by walls that are only an inch thick, then standing at the sink in said room, shoulder to shoulder washing hands? Why do I get the feeling what you are talking about is just a bunch of ports John’s lined up next to each other, and you’re calling that a “bathroom”?

I’m just seriously doubting they have mass gender neutral bathrooms where men and women mingle together in the same room while doing their business.

Hmm, what is the venue? I’d like to read up on their gender neutral bathrooms where men and women are all in the same room, pissing and shitting next to each other in stalls separated by walls that are only an inch thick, then standing at the sink in said room, shoulder to shoulder washing hands? Why do I get the feeling what you are talking about is just a bunch of ports John’s lined up next to each other, and you’re calling that a “bathroom”?

I’m just seriously doubting they have mass gender neutral bathrooms where men and women mingle together in the same room while doing their business.
I would rather not name the place (Anonymity and all) but I’m sure there are a lot of venues that have them. When I used the room there was no one else in there. It was before the doors opened.

More unelected losers making up laws, muh fake democracy.

In landmark guidance, the federal commission created to fight racial and sexual discrimination declared Monday that employers that fail to use a worker's preferred pronoun or refuse them the chance to use the restroom of their choice will be engaging in prohibited harassment.

The U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission published the new harassment guidelines Monday after voting along partisan lines on Friday to approve them, even in the face of opposition from nearly two dozen red states. Three Democrat appointees approved the rules while two Republicans opposed them.

The new document elevates gender identity as a protected class under discrimination laws like race, sex and religion..........................................

Vomit Banana Republic. :mad:

I would rather not name the place (Anonymity and all) but I’m sure there are a lot of venues that have them. When I used the room there was no one else in there. It was before the doors opened.

I’m just having my doubts about a concert venue having “open” restrooms where men and women are in the same room doing their business next to each other.

I can see a line of porta John’s…that’s common, but not an actual restroom where where a woman will be on the toilet just inches from a guy on a toilet..with only a stall wall between them.

I’m just having my doubts about a concert venue having “open” restrooms where men and women are in the same room doing their business next to each other.

I can see a line of porta John’s…that’s common, but not an actual restroom where where a woman will be on the toilet just inches from a guy on a toilet..with only a stall wall between them.
Well, next time we play there I’ll take photos for you.

Forum List

Back